Chapter 5: Strange Emotions

OBSESSION

Chapter 5: Strange Emotions

I removed my hand from hers slowly and looked into her warm chocolate brown eyes. I could not do that to AJ. “You know what how about you surprise AJ. I think he misses you and you should surprise him at Happy Togethers set.”

“I don’t know if I should. I am not an idol and no one knows, but my family that I am dating a music artist. I just feel like he is trying too hard to protect me from the stupid press. I am a normal girl who went to the international high school with him. I was the only girl in that school that did not care that he was an idol. I was the only person who saw him who he really was; a person not a piece of eye candy. I saw him for what he really was a sweet, dorky guy.”

“He does not want you to get hurt Hwajae. If the press knew who you were they would never leave you alone.” I said to her, “Who knows you might end up in another coma if they knew about you. I know that AJ does not want to happen to you.” I said to her in a worried tone. I did not want to see her get hurt.

“Do you think I care? I want to be able to have my friend back and it doesn’t seem like that guy I used to hang out with during break periods anymore.” Hwajae got up with tears in her yes, “I have to go.” She ran out of the café quickly.

I tossed money on the table and got up to see where she ran off to. I was worried that she was going to do something stupid. I did not want to see this girl get hurt because she is a very important person to AJ, and if she got hurt I would not be able to forgive myself. She was nowhere to be found.

---

I was in the practice room dancing my heart out and could not help, but worry about her. I sat on the ground and drank some water. I could not get the image out of my head of Hwajae being attacked by someone. I keep seeing her hurt and alone.

I got up and headed towards the door. I wanted to make sure she was ok. It was making me sick to my stomach not knowing if she was safe. I did not mean to get into an argument with her, but it is not my place to get in between them.

I was heading towards the door, but it opened before I got to it. “Kiseoppie yours still here.” AJ asked with his arm around Hwajae who was resting on his shoulder.

“I was on my way out AJ. What is Hwajae doing here?” I asked because I was the only one who knew he had a girlfriend. The company did not even know about AJ and his girl.

“I was picking up something, and heading out on a date with Hwajae. I never get to spend time with her so…I asked her to go to dinner with me tonight.” AJ smiled as he headed over to his bag of clothes. “Well I will see you back at the dorm or tomorrow Kiseop.”

AJ left with Hwajae who was giving me a cold look. I really did not understand what I did wrong, but try and fix their relationship. I wanted to help AJ and Hwajae be happy. I just messed up my almost friendship with her. I watched them leave and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt like throwing a punch at myself for always being to kind, but I did not take part in that action. Why did I get involved?

---

“AJ oppa!” Hwajae said as she hugged onto his arms. “I am glad that we got to do this. Please don’t be made at Kiseoppie. He was just being nice to me when I was upset. It is great that you have a friend like him. I feel bad for being a bit cold to him earlier and in your practice room. He was just trying to help me. I told him about our friendship. He did not want me to give you up because you are a very kind, gentle person.”

“Kiseoppie said that.” AJ looked at Hwajae and came to a stop. He noticed that Hwajae was tearing up. “Hey babo what’s wrong.”

“Yahhhh do not call me a babo!” Hwajae puffed out her cheeks.

“But you know you are one.” AJ smirked as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. “You know how much I love you!” AJ pulled Hwajae into a hug. He patted her back telling her that everything was going to be alright.

“I know that you do its just after what happened to me I don’t know who I am anymore. I feel like a lost soul.” Hwajae hugged into AJ tight. “I feel so lost.”

“I will help my lost little princess find her way home.” AJ took her hand and squeezed it. “I promise to spend more time with you.” AJ pulled her along, but Hwajae started to lead AJ back to her apartment.

“Can you please stay the night? I do not want to be alone.” Hwajae hugged him from behind.

“Sure I will not leave my babo alone if she does not want to be alone.” He kissed her cheek, “But shouldn’t you eat something first.”

“How about I cook dinner for you AJ oppa!” Hwajae said cheerfully, but for some reason she still felt a bit empty.

---

I arrived at a restaurant and looked around. I saw the two members who were the heart and soul of U-Kiss: Alexander and Kibum. I watched Alexander wavy to me to come over to where they were sitting. “Kiseoppie by the look on your face something is bothering you.”

“And by the look on your face I bet it is about the girl you told me awhile ago. We need to help you out.” Kibum eyes smiled at me.

“And how are you going to do that. The girl that I like already has someone and I do not want to hurt my relationship with my friend.”

“We can’t help you if you do not tell us whose friend’s girl that you like.” Kibum said in a cold tone.

“AJ” Kiseop said bluntly.

“Jaeseop?? The same Jaeseop who was in Paran and now in U-Kiss.” Alexander asked. He watched as I nodded.

“You’re going to need to explain yourself Kiseop. How did you meet this girl? How did AJ get a girlfriend? You just need to explain everything to us.” Kibum said with his hand resting on his chin.

Authors Note: Sorry for the very late update. A lot has happened and I will try and post faster soon. More like December I will post faster since I get a month off of school.