Chapter 4: Loves Electricity

OBSESSION

Chapter 4: Loves Electricity

AJ walked slowly making sure that Kiseop did not know he was following him. He was becoming obsessed that Kiseop was out to steel his woman. AJ came to a stop and ducked behind a tree when Kiseop and Hwajae came to a stop. He did not want them to see them him spying on them. He does not trust them alone together; AJ knows something was going on between them since they left the hospital.

---

I looked at the goddess who looked very warn out. I started to wonder if she still felt a little ill after being in a coma for a long period of time. I placed a hand on her shoulder, placing his hand on her chin to lift her face. He smiled at her when he looked her in the eye. “You ok?”

“Yea fine just tired.” Hwajae said to me as she leaned against me, resting her head on my chest. I lead hear to a bench and sat her down.

I kneeled down on the ground in front of the bench and grabbed her arms, “hop up Hwajae sii. I will piggy back you to the coffee shop.”

“Ok Kiseop sii.” She wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood up and started to head to the coffee shop.

---

AJ started to follow them again with an angered expression on his face. He was getting annoyed with Kiseop. He was starting to annoy him with his kindness. How could someone be that kind? AJ’s phone suddenly rang. “Hello!” He said with annoyance in his voice.

“AJ where are you? Do you know that you have to be on the set of Happy Together with Soohyun in twenty minutes!”

“Yes I know I am on my way.” AJ hung up the phone and headed to his car. He did not want to leave, but he had to. This doesn’t mean he has a plan to mess with Kiseop.

AJ got into his car and drove himself to the set of Happy Together.

---

I placed her back on her feet, and opened the door to the coffee shop for her. She smiled at me and headed into the shop. I lead her to a table by the river that looked out over the Han River. I pulled out her chair for her and sat down across from her moments later, “Order whatever you like Hwajae.”

“I will have just a coffee.” She smiled sweetly.

“Order anything you like my treat.” I smiled at her, “The cheese cake here is delicious.”

“Ok Seoppie since you insists I will try some. “ She looked at me and I did not know what to talk about; my words escaped me. I was brought back to reality when my phone started to ring. I looked down and noticed it was AJ. I decided to ignore it because he had a variety show to shoot.

“Kiseoppie who is it?”

“No one, I did not recognized the number.” Kiseop smiled as the drinks and food was placed in front of us.

“Ok Seoppie.” She smiled at me as she started to eat the cheese cake. I noticed that she got some whip on her chin and reached over to whip it off.

Hwajae grabbed my hand to stop me, “Kiseoppie.” She looked at me, “I feel like I am falling out of love with AJ.”

Authors Note: AHHHHH this is a short chapter. I'm sorry but I like my cliffhangers kwahahahahahah...next week is college mid-terms so IDK when I can update this next. I will try to updat this weekly!