•°o.♡First date?♡.o°•

•°o.♥ Forbidden Love ♥ .o°•

     10256806_10201038653288887_8609890521638             

 

imageimageimageimageimageimage

 

Sandeul's POV

 

I slept so deeply that nothing could wake me up! Finally,Saturday and our program is currently empty ...!I turned side and accommodated in my warm bed and I tried to fall asleep but I did not do that either because I heard noises from ... the living room! Ah these kids don’t not calm with nothing! I closed my eyes but now I couldn’t sleep!

I heard the bedroom door opens and someone proceeded towards me ... I did not bother to open my eyes and at the same time I felt something pressing me down! Someone had climbed over me and shakes me to wake me up (Damn!)

 

"Deul wake up ! It's a beautiful day ! Do not sleep anymore’. Baro yelled at me.

"Mmmmm" murmured at him.

"Ya sleepyhead , get up , I made breakfast for both of us ! We are alone today. CNU went to visit his parents and Jinyoung with Gongchan went to play basketball and so I thought not to spend all day in the house" he said so excited.

I tried to liberate of his weight and I said " Speak for yourself ! " and finally change sides ! At that moment Baro crushed me even more and I suddenly felt the warm breath fondling my ears!

I shuddered!!

"Come on Sandeul don’t play hard, we will have a nice day today" he whispered softly and I couldn’t sleep anymore after that! He managed to upset me again .. ahhh!No Sandeul don’t think like this! But I feel my heart beating like crazy whenever I'm next to him and this time he's all over me .. damn it!

Finally he get out of the bed and at this time I finally be able to breathe. After he went to the window and opened the shutters! My room had so much light inside it and I was glad because at least it was sunny ...I hate when I'm out in the rain! "Get dressed, wash yourself and come to eat" he said to me and left for the kitchen!

 

With a sigh, I got up from the bed and after I was ready, I went to the kitchen! he had made omurice (omelette rice). The time was 10am and as we ate together on the bench, I noticed how much it had changed the mood of Baro. He became happier for some reason!

 

"You know yesterday with the cast, we left upside down the gifts of our fans and we need to put them back to cupboard" Baro said with a giggle as he devoured his food! "Yes I will pick them since I was looking for them yesterday!" and i swallowed my last bite.

I thanked him for breakfast and went to the cupboard, sat down on the floor and started to make out bags, when Baro came and sat down on the floor beside me .

"I want to spend the rest of the day with you and we will have a nice time", Baro said." I have no mood so do your own plans" I replied. "Why Sandeul?It'll be very nice to spend our day together.These days I have the impression that something is bothering you and I can help you forget about it at least for today ..." he said to me with those puppy eyes !

 

Who knows who is the reason I am in so awful mood, I thought and continued to pick up the mess in front of me!

 

Baro sat next to me and I didn’t pay any attention on him for 10 minutes and all I wanted was to finish tidying. "I think I found a way to convince you to come with me and do the ride," Baro said and got an exclamation of joy.

I was in my own world to give him attention until I heard something metal and something cold touched my hand! .... What the heck??!! I looked at my left hand and I saw one with white fur cuff caught in my arm. It was that I dropped yesterday when I was looking for money.

.No, Baro you didn’t do this... no!!!

"Baro, cut the crap and finally leave me alone" I yelled. "No Sandeul I am not leaving you!! Now you're mine" and with a look that threw me in the face, stood up and I stood up too because the rest of the cuff was worn on the right hand.

I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!tumblr_inline_mp6ug73laZ1qz4rgp.gif

"Leave me and don’t pull me anymore" i yelled and the only thing he said to me was ‘Put on your shoes or I will’.I didn’t hear it and he sat me next to the door wearing my sports outfit and then he did the same.He stood up so am I because of handcuffs. "You know that this is kidnapping?" I told him angrily not being able to believe what he had just done . " Enjoy the day " he said and nipped my cheek playfully.

Ahh why am I am so blushed??? why?

And so he pulled me out of the apartment and I did not get neither mobile nor money .... " Wait Baro, I did not get anything. My cell phone .... " I kept talking and interrupted me,putting his finger on my lips to keep quite!!!!

"Be quiet!Do not say anything else, I think we have everything we need" told me! "At least tell me where we're going! And slow down, you're hurting me!" It started pissing me off!

"We go to amusement park.Do you like it??" he asked cheerfully. I stopped abruptly forgetting the handcuffs so Baro lost his balance but I did not care. "In Amusement Park?? With handcuffs?people they'll think we're crazy or damn criminals Baro".They already started looking at us curiously as we were waiting for the bus

"Stop worry Deul and enjoy the day with me.Do not care about anything else," he said reassuringly ! "How could I to calm down when I have that in my hand?" waving my left hand in front of him. "I must confess that BANA have imagination" and winked at me.

You don’t think clearly. I sighed and sat down while I was waiting for the bus.It’s better for me to calm down for my sake the rest of the day and for his... "Oooohh Deul you're so cute when you make that grumpy face". I threw him a look that dripped poison before I could talk "Will you stop the compliments at least?I Do not have your appetite" I frowned and rubbed my left wrist because it started to blush a little from the handcuff..

After a short pause of five minutes I broke the silence, "You know at least how are we gonna get free from those?"i asked Baro showing to him the handcuffs. "We will find the key of course! Surely there will be somewhere thrown in bags" he said. "And if we do not find it?" I said in panic."Then we will be always together for a long time" he said and looked me in my eyes smiling.

Quickly I bent over my head, hiding my blushed cheeks!

No , it can’t be I thought . Probably trying to tamper me again.He isn’t the guy who talks like that.Even if he did say those words he said those as a friend, right?

"Sandeul did you hear what I said ?? "he looked anxious and i answered " Yes sorry I just thought something else.Well what did you say??"

" I said today we will be out all day..." I threw a look of warning and he ignored it and continued. "...After we go to the Amusement Park, I would like to try them all. Rarely we have free time in our program!

"And what makes you think that I would spend my whole day with you?" I said and I lifted my one eyebrow.

"I thought you liked it! It’s been a long time since we hang out together and besides that I see something troubling Deulie" he said with bowed head.

"It is nothing it will pass" I said with a fake smile.

He looked me in the eyes and tried to escape from the eye contact!!!

"The bus is here" I said.

Fortunately this saved me because when Baro looks at me like this, it means that he waits an honest answer which I can not give him yet. I'm not ready ...This is the first time ever that happens to me and he is my best friend and member of my group! We entered in the bus but it was so crowded.We found 2 empty seats in the back and sat down. From our apartment to the park is about 40 minutes by the bus.

The weather was warm although there were so many clouds.I hope it’s not going to rain because I hate when I am wet from the rain and besides I don’t wear appropriate clothes . I wore one white sweatshirt, jeans and a blue hat and for February these clothes aren’t the best. I let my head touches the cold glass of the window trying to chase away the heat from my cheeks and closed my eyes ...

 

 

Baro's POV

 

After we have entered in the bus and found seats to sit down , I tried to open a conversation with Sandeul but I saw that he had tipped his head on the glass with his face expressionless and I stare him about 10min thinking that I can not see him so sad! It is not Sandeul I know ... Where's the smile and the sweetness in his eyes? I miss the old Sandeul and i will try to do everything to see again the smile on his lips and with this thought in mind, I took courage and joy!

I looked at my knees and tried to clear my head of different thoughts! No negative thoughts then! I noticed that our hands were a few inches away before they touch each other and the red marks began to be apparent from the handcuffs ! Now that I think maybe we should not have to wear but it was the only way I thought to persuade him to come with me ! I looked up both the calm and angelic face and a tightness in my stomach caused a weird feeling. I tried to ignore it ....

 I lifted my left hand to move slightly his hair so not be bothered by the wonderful sleep he did (since it's me who woke him up ... mianhe Deulie)After I just did suddenly he opened his eyes and I hurried back to withdrawn!!

What the heck?i thought he was asleep ..

I do not remember him it to be so lightweightin his sleep but at that moment he turned towards me and asked me in a somewhat sleepy voice "Are we getting closer?" and a yawn escaped. "Yes " and i smiled at him. He was stretched slowly ....

I decided that enough silence had fallen between us and said "Deul where do you want to go up first? I want for us to wear tickets bracelets" I said with excitement!

"We must wear more bracelets than these ?!"he said with a sarcastic tone and I did not like it.

"Ok I made a mistake! Sorry ... will you forgive me?" I looked at him pleadingly with a faint and barely smile. "

"Well okay!! I also admit that I like to go out a bit, so all good!" he told me and looked me in the eyes with a smile that I love so much ...

"Ahh Deulie thank you" I said and gently hit his shoulder and saw that finally we are getting near to the amusement park." We arrived!" Sandeul said and a bigger smile spread on his lips! We got off the bus along with a bunch of kids behind us ...

" Finally the fun begins "jumped and 'winked at Deul.

We passed the gate and looked around ... There were so many people and Sandeul pulled me to go buy the tickets!

 

imageimageimageimageimageimage

                        


 

 

imageHello readers!!! How was the second chapter?image Thank you very much the new subscribers!!! I hope the story can keep you company and find it interesting! I want to let you know my exams are approaching and the other chapters might get late but i will try my best to upload soon!!!image

 

tumblr_inline_mmylw7EAxZ1qz4rgp.gifLove ya all !!!~~~