•°o.✽Lost in battle?✽.o°•

•°o.♥ Forbidden Love ♥ .o°•

 

 

 

tumblr_la7kq0ix4V1qck7mqo1_500.gif

 

   Sandeul's POV

 

        B1A4...The group which I belong and changed my life!!!My name is Lee Junghwan but my stage name is Sandeul!!I was born in 1992 and my blood type is A.I am one of the four members who got blood type A…The rest of the members who have Blood type A are  Jinyoung, CNU, Gongchan and the last one Baro who has blood type B…

 

        The year is 2012 and is the beginning of February and we are turning a show called "Sesame player" and we are in the middle of the episodes and in today’s episode the cast hide 200.000 won in our apartment and we must search the rooms and we must find as much money as we can!!We all are excited and impatient to begin!!Baro came behind me and hugged me(he does that a lot and I am used to it) and he told me ‘’Ooohhh Deul let’s get the party started ’’…

 I smiled at him because he was so sweet at this moment!!I love it when I see him so thrilled..The director told us that we are going to start filming and we are ready to mess up the house. Each one of us went to different rooms.I went to the bedroom, Gongchan and Baro went to the living-room, CNU went to the kitchen and  Jinyoung only God knows

     I found 15.000 won and I am warmed up. I decided to see the other members how much money  had found so far because i was overwhelmed with curiosity. Jinyoung  had found 30.000 won and he was tired cleaning here and there!!I went to check Baro and that moment he saw something on camera and was so focused.It made me curous but I didn’t go closer to him!! It was an old album with photos of him in childhood and explained in every photo!

 

 

 

 Baro's POV

 

 

    " In this photo I was 7 years old and this girl who is sitting with me and I hug her is my first love but I don’t remember her name at all!!We used to play together since we were young but again i can't remember her name after all!!" I said and I was blushed!! 

 

 

Sandeul's POV

 

    What an idiot I thought!!!He was so show off and he hasn’t been involved in the mission we were given. Listen to this ‘’First love’’ I didn’t know why it was so bother to me. Maybe because I never had seen old memorial photos of him unlike me who have shown to him all my old photos… and now what??He chose a camera? Idiot..Fffff!

    I went back to the bedroom and I kept searching with dismal face and  Gongchan enters in. ‘’ Hey Sandeul how much did you gather?’’ he asked me.

I counted the money I found and were 25.000 won … ‘’Awesome, I have 18.000  won but why are so depressed?"he told me. “ I don’t know perhaps I because I didn’t sit at all  day” and threw a sharp look to the side of Baro who was kepting showing off and he was looking for the name of the girl.

I made an ironic grin and Gongchan noticed that and followed my gaze.

’’ Oh  Sandeul  don’t be bothered he was always do the same!!If you want my opinion you should tell him.”

 I blinked my eyes!!

"Tell him what?"i looked questionable 

‘’You like Baro!!! I've seen how you look at him and I can tell that pining for his sake." he said seriously!

I was shocked about that Gongchan told me! 

‘’I do not take seriously what I feel at this moment in my heart for him, so I do not even bother’’ I replied as I was put the books on the shelf!

 "Yes, but you never know how fate will be" and winked at me and leaving the living room!

 

That’s right I don’t know … (⌣́_⌣̀) 

 

I looked at him as he left and I thought it's a lost battle with Baro at my side and he would never accept my feelings for him, growing more and more every day!I torture myself looking the things positively .. again lost battle ....

 

    I was searching in my staff and found my own photo album.It’s been so long since I've looked at these photos!I Blew off the dust and opened the album ... memories everywhere!! 

 In fisrt photo I am at the age of 5 years old and my mother  held me and i was eating ice cream.In the second photo my mother tries to kiss me on the cheek and my ice cream fell down and started crying!!!~~I was so pathetic !! Hahahaha..!! 

 I turned page in the album and saw a photo with my classmates in highschool and below that photo it was a photo that I had completely forgotten!!! 

   I saw 2 boys hugging each other and smiling with such childishness in their faces. One boy with glasses on his face was me at age of 18 and another boy was at the age of 17 and I called him my friend until …… I closed the album quickly before sad memories fill my mind.

I put the album back in my staff and checked that there were no other money here, I left the bedroom trying not to think anything of my high school years!

 

    Back in the game, I thought to search inside the closet where we keep the presents of our fans. I opened the closet and started looking at bags and pulling them to look farther when slid and fell on the floor something metallic and silver ….  a pair of handcuffs with white fur bracelets! Laughed shaking my head....They are crazy, i thought hahahaha  ....

     As it turned out we picked 100.000won and we went to shop various small stuff and food! After four hours filming, the cast left and stayed the 5 of us in the living room .

We wese so tired! 

Always after a shooting we are without energy! At least we had eaten and we had to wash only the dishes.Tomorrow is Saturday, a day of rest and relaxation! 

can not wait to fall in bed and throw eternal sleep but had to take a bath first ... let it be!It'll help me sleep better!

Jinyoung  went to the bedroom with Gongchan to change and put more comfortable clothes.

 I watched TV with CNU and Baro decided to wash the dishes, since around the shooting he was sitting all time. 

     After  one and a half hour of stupefaction time on TV, CNU lie down beside me, I thought to go for a bath because as I was going to sleep unwashed!

I opened the bathroom door and walked in, took a look in the mirror and saw that I was pale! Really I need rest! I opened the bathroom faucet until the warm water comes in and started to get . I put all my clothes in the laundry basket and went to the shower ...  As it turned out the hot water fell on my body , it was so refreshing.I finished the shower and went to grab the towel , only that there was nowhere  ...

Totally I had forgoten about that ..!

Slightly opened the door and looked in the living room !

CNU slept on the couch , probably  Jinyoung and Gongchan was already lying down ...

Perfect ! Only one person stayed ..

 "Baro" I said coward . No answer ..

 "BARO" I said louder and I saw him coming out of the kitchen !

 

" You called me? " he asked....

 “Yes! Bring me a bath towel, I forgot to take it with me "I said as naturally as I could!He threw me a look like I am busy you don’t see?!, but he went to the room to bring one!

I waited nervously..

 He came carrying a pink towel but before he gives it to me told me "I will give it  but I want to come in.’’I was shocked!!" Why??"I asked trying not to seem so blushed! 

“You ask why?I wanted to go to the bathroom for a long time now but you went first "and with these words, he pushed the door and comes in!! 

I felt such shame and although we were the two boys, yet it was so uncomfortable.

 

Quickly I grabbed a towel and covered my waist.

  “Why are you so nervous Deul? "he asked curiously." You were not so embarrassed the old days "!He looked me in the chest and then in the eyes...

 I felt something inside me!

 Ah, stop looking at me like that  I can not concentrate Baro!!! I sighed ... just stop! 

"You surprised me that's all", i answered him keeping my voice clear!

 

"But this is the first time I see your body and I can tell that you're somehow ... y!" said as he watched my abs again this time!

  Ok you want to drive me crazy!y??? y??? (of course my body , I keep  it in shape because earliest i did taekwondo and swimming).... Baro stop now because I can not stand it another before ... i kiss you!!!

 I was so blushed and with bowed head I opened the door and went straight to the bedroom while it was so hard to me to breathe...!!!

 

   As I imagined, Jinyoung and Gongchan were sleeping together  in the same bed ..! These two are always so close together and crossed my mind that maybe something’s up between them!We will see it by time! 

I put on my pajamas and a blue shirt and I laid down! I tried to forget what happened before in the bathroom ... and slowly i felt my body heavy and in the end I fell asleep!

 

 

Baro's POV

 

     I do not understand why Sandeul  acted this way ...

 Did  I do something that hurt him?? From the morning I feel that something is wrong.

 I finished the dishes and went to the bedroom to change clothes and finally sleep!

 I looked to the side of Sandeul and saw that he had already fallen asleep... I must admit when he sleeps he is so  sweet!  ...I wonder myself what possibly dream about this cute face~~~

 I smiled like a idiot and I went to the top bunk which is over Sandeul’s bed.I was so comfortable on my bed! 

 I thought  tomorrow is a new day and I will try as hard as  I can to make him happy!!!I really don’t want to see you  like this  Deullie!..... 

 

 

tumblr_la7kq0ix4V1qck7mqo1_500.gif


Annyongsaseyo my readersimage!!!!! :D How was my first chapter?I really hope you like it and if you have any other ideas about this story,please tell me ^_^ Well i had some difficulties for this chapter but i think that came well ~~!!!!Also my native language isn't English so please undestand me image And of course i'll try my best to update soon tumblr_inline_mp8u61bCSo1qz4rgp.gif Stay tuned !!!!~~~~