I'm Here

Please Come Back ( You Are The Only One & My Life Was Gone Sequel )

Song: ( Leaning againts time )

 

==========================================================================================

 

Younghee's POV

 

Your mom watched YOU as you packed your things "Are you sure about leaving" she asked. You stopped packing and looked at her. "Omma, i already let you do what you want for me, this is my only chance to go back to place i ever wanted. please omma just this once, before my wedding." You looked at  her with puppy eyes. She sighed  and looked away. "Ara, ara. but promise me you will never tell them who you are". "Why not?" You asked her with curious face. "What if Jinyoung tries to stop the wedding?" She asked. I sighed "I understand, don't worry i won't tell them." You said trying hard not to think of it. "Make sure that you pack everything you need, and be fast. Minwoo's waiting" She said then leave. After you finished packing your things you went downstairs. Before you leave you huggged your omma for the last time. "I will miss you" she hugged you tight. "I will miss you too omma" you pulled back. "Tell appa i will miss him" you gave your mom a weak smile. "Go now you might be late for your flight" she smiled. You headed towards the door. Minwoo followed you. You  waved to your mom one last time and the two of you left. 

 

 

When you arrived at the airport. your eyes grew bigger because of what your seeing. Ugh, why does they need to come with us, they will just make my life  horrible there . "What are THEY doing here?" you asked minwoo, annoyed. He looked at you "They said they wanted to come as well" he said. Ughh, This  can't be happening to me. "Okay, come on"  you rolled your eyes and dragged minwoo to the other guys. Donghyun was curious. "What's with that girl?" he  whispered, "I don't know" hyunseong whispered, "Aishh just don't mind that girl, she's really wierd"kwangmin whispered. She glared at kwangmin "I heard  that". He's really pissing me off . Kwangmin  smirked. "tsk" you rolled your eyes on him. You looked at the your clock "Come on i don't want to stay at this  place". And all of you darted into the gates. Here i come Korea. you smiled at yourself and wear your eyeglasses so that when you come to Korea they won't notice that you are younghee.

 

 

After 2 hours. you were already at the Incheon Airport. All of you walked out and get your own luggage. "So where are we going to stay" you asked minwoo. "Wait" he called someone on his phone "Just come and get us here now, Ahjussi" he said to the person he's calling. After 30 minutes waiting. you grew tired "i'm starving" youngmin groaned. "How about we eat before we go" jeongmin pointed at the cafe. "Nice idea, come on guys, i'm already starving" minwoo grabbed your wrist and went to the cafe with the others. "Good Afternoon Sir,Ma'm" the waiter said. Minwoo looked at you "What do you want to order?" he asked you. "Just a coffee" you sighed. You looked outside the cafe and you saw a guy. Is that...Jinyoung?. The guy suddenly looked at your side, your eyes grew bigger because it's really Jinyoung. You quickly looked away.  Minwoo noticed you. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Y-yes i-i'm okay" you sighed in relief. I hope he doesn't notice that i'm younghee. All of you finished eating. Suddenly Minwoo's phone rang. He answered "Neh, we're on the way" he hang up. "Come on guys, Ahjussi is at the gate" He said then grabbed your bagsWhen you reached the gate. Kwangmin and Youngmin ran to the ahjussi and hugged him. Such a Kid . "We missed you Ahjussi" youngmin smiled at the ahjussi. "Come on guys. we can talk about it when we got home" the ahjussi said. Ahjussi got a point. Minwoo opened the door for you, but Kwangmin tries to block you and he got first. Minwoo pouted. "Yah, hyung you always ruined my moment. Kwangmin stuck his tounge out. Then everyone laughed even you. They suddenly stopped laughing then looked at you. "Wow she's cute when she smiles." hyungseong commented. "It's nice seeing you like that girl" Youngmin added. Then you feel embarrased so you step on the car then they followed you.

 

End of Younghee's POV

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

 

I was in the dorm with the other members. I kept replaying and replaying what happened lately. really want to see that girl again. I want to ask her so many  questions. And suddenly gongchan asked me "Is there a problem, hyung?"stood up from my bed "There i s just something that troubled my mind."  I said to them.  "What happened?". CNU hyung asked me. I looked at them "I saw a girl earlier and her face looks a lot like Younghee". I mumbled.  They become silent. Hyuna and Gino just looked at me wierdly. Hyuna stand in front of me and laughed crazily. "It's been 1 year yet you still can't forget her, and now you just saw her, are you really that crazy?". Hyuna told me. I tried my best no to shout at her. "How did you know she's dead, you didn't even saw her body after the ambulance get her" I don't know why but i felt anger on me. Suddenly Junhyung broke our conversation. "Let's just stop this. Go to sleep everyone." Junhyung pulled Hyuna away.  I sighed then lie down in bed. I'm going to find you no matter what. 

 

End of Jinyoung's POV