Are you sure ??

Please Come Back ( You Are The Only One & My Life Was Gone Sequel )

Song: ( I'm Going Crazy )

 

==========================================================================================

 

Younghee's POV

 

I closed the door behind me and walked downstairs; Minwoo was sitting on the couch next to my mom. His eyes diverted to me and he smiled, does he think i will fall for his smile?. I sat on the couch next to my mom, "H-hey" he stuttered "Do you have anything to tell me?" i asked. "can we talk somewhere else?" he asked. I just nodded as i rolled my eyes a bit; He dragged me outside until we reach the park ..

 

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" i asked looking at the fountain, "i was planning before our marriage that we have to finish studying" he said, stupid marriage, if you only knew i don't want to marry you, "it's okay for me, what kind of school is it?" i asked not even trying to look at him. "in Kyunghee university in South Korea". My eyes grew bigger. did i heard it right, we will study at south korea . I looked directly at him "Are you sure?" please say yes yes yes. He nodded. OMO "Tomorrow is our flight so pack your things" He smiled and walked away. When he was gone i starterunning while jumping. "I'm going to see SOUTH KOREA again! I shouted. People started looking at me, but i didn't care. The only thing came to my mind was Jinyoung, and i go home with a happy mood.

 

 

"I'm home omma, appa" you kissed their cheeks and ran to your room happily, i need to pack things up "Tomorrow is just the beginning" you looked at the mirror, and you stared at your reflection "I guess they will recognize me." You smiled and started packing up ..

 

 

 

==========================================================================================

 

Please don't get the wrong idea .. I don't hate minwoo, he's also my bias ..