three

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

BaekHyun POV

Today is hyung's wedding. I wonder how it is. The wedding room was great. It's not too luxurious but not too plain. I love the decor. And now I'm so curious about my beautiful sister in law. Yeah she's already been my beautiful sister in low haha.. I look for her and she's really wow!! Beautiful, fantastic, amazing, etc. No words can describe her!! 

"Noona!! You're more beautiful than ever!!"

"Aww thank you Baekhyun-ah.. You're more handsome than ever too.."

And one thing caught my eyes is her wedding dress. I never see any other wedding dress more beautiful than hers. I keep staring at her dress untill... "Baekhyun, how do you think about this wedding dress?" Oh crap! How long did I staring at ther dress? So emberrasing.

"Oh.. It's really beautiful. I never seen any wedding dress more beautiful than this. Where do you bought it?"

"My sister design this dress. I really love this."

"Your sister? I think you are the only one child in your family"

"Oh yes. I mean Suzy. She's really likes my own sister." 

"Wow! She did?! Is she a famous designer or what? Her design is really fabulous!!"

"Haha no she's not.... yet. I hope she will."

"Be prepared. The wedding will begin soon~" said one staff and I go out. 

The guest are keep coming and it's more and more crowded. But in the middle of the crowded there are bunch of girls shouting my name. They are my fans. I got angry and emberassed. I feel guilty to my brother. I feel like my presence is just ruinning my brother's wedding. Luckily the security come really fast and they took the girls out of the room. And now I feel bad to them. I know what they feel but.. yeah.

I'm not in my mood anymore but I can't just go because it's my brother's wedding. The wedding is begin and the two of them is the most perfect couple I've ever seen. 

The wedding is about the end many guest already left but some of them are still stay. When I was about to turn my body I bump to someone and she spilled her water to me. What the hell is she doing.

"I..I'm sorry. I didn't......" 

"Did you use your eyes...." I cut her but I'm the one who was cut by seeing her. She's looks like angel. And again, I'm spaced out.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't see when you was about to turn back." She wave to my face and I get my concious back.

"Hmm yeah.. no problem. It's just water anyway haha."

Someone tap her shoulder san say "Suzy-ah let's go. It's already late. Yura is about go home too." 

"Okay mom." She turn back at me and say "Once again I'm sorry." She bowed at me and left. She's really really really beautiful but cute at the same time. I hope we can meet again. But wait.. did her mom call her Suzy?! What? SUZY?! Noona's 'sister'?? She was right! Oh why my heart suddenly beat really fast and I can't control my breath? What's happening? This is never happened to me before.