Wash.

My IDOL, My SOCCER PLAYER

Sooyoung's POV;

 

huff huff huff huff...

"RUN MORE!" My coach said.

huff huff huff huff...

"MORE FASTER MORE!" My coach said.

'what's wrong with him?! I'm here all wet plus it's raining! I may have a fever... Stupid..' I thought.

huff....huff I run all around the field in my maximum high speed.

"Stop right there! Our ACE you did well!" He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"You can go shower you have day off tomorrow. Rest well okay? I guess you may have fever later." He said.

"Shut up you.." I said.

 

I walked to the hallway seeing the floor all wet because of the rain. I soaked myself from the raindrops. I hear some screams and I know it's Sunny who's being idolize now. Yes, I feel little jelly because of her fame. I tried to stand up in the hall for awhile thinking of some deep thoughts. If I haven't told you yet, I came to a very reach family well still right now. Whenever I come home I hear argues from my parents. I don't live myself on a peaceful place. I bought myself an apartment for me to think by myself. I run a company where my dad left me. But wait...... There's a girl who's walking and I saw cloth on the wet floor. I run to her and catch her from falling I bump myself on the floor with her looking at me. Our lips brushed off... We almost kissed.

 

Sunny's POV;

 

"SUNNY! MARRY ME!" They said.

'Wow.... This school loves me..' I thought. 

I tried to wave at them and walked at towards rhe school's shower room. Because of the pentelpen's of my fans or should I say schoolmates my clothes was full of black marks. When accidentaly I stepped on the random cloth from the wet floor I accidentaly slipped off myself and by any chance I closed my eyes waiting for a sudden impact on the floor. i was wrong... I opened my eyes when I suddenly fall on a girl with a soccer uniform on her. My lips brushed her lips ONG we almost kissed! 

"SUNNY?!?" She said.

I tried to blink many times to clear my vision. It's Sooyoung.

 

dug...dug...dug...

 

"S-Sooyoung?!" I said.

I stood help and help her.

"Now you're wet... How can I let an idol wet? Darn you sooyoung.." She said slapping her face.

I blushed on her cute attitude.

"We should go wash ourselves Sooyoung... And hahahaha it's okay." I said.

"I guess we should." She said.

We walked on an akward silent until I spoke up.

"I still can't believe how tall are you..." I said letting out a sigh.

She scoffed. "I guess It was luck and you... Ahahaha! I guess no luck." She said.

I slightly smacked her arm. "Yah! But I'm pretty right?" I said.

"No doubt, you are pretty I can't say no to that... And yes we're here." She said.

I hid my blushing and burning face from her.

We froze up when we saw an only one vacant shower room. Others are out of stock.

"I guess you'll go wash first" She said with a smile.

"Ani... We'll wash up together... You know we have the same gender nothing's wrong about that?" I said using my eye-smile.

"Really? I guess those fanboys of you will get jealous to me hahaha!" She said.

"We should go now It's hot you know.." I said.

She started to take off her clothes. I looked at her abs making myself blush.

"Aren't you going to take off your clothes? Are you shy?" She said with her clothes off her.

I was frozen when I saw her beautiful body. Wait... Is she coming closer?!

Sooyoung was leaning closer to Sunny. Her face is getting nearer to Sunny's face. 

"What-What are you doing?!" I said.

"What are you thinking?" She said.

Our forehead touched each other. I closed my eyes when I heard a light click from the door behind me. She locked the door.

"You think I will kiss you? Sunny go take off your clothes I'll go wash I'll wait for you there okay?" She said with a wink.

When she turned around my cheeks started to explode to a tomato fireworks.

I took off my clothes and started to walk to the washing room where Sooyoung is.

 

Sooyoung's POV;

 

Hah! I can't believe she would think I'll kiss her. I don't even like her...

I turned my head when the bathroom door.

My jaw-dropped when I saw Sunny's body her big...m-me-me... GAH NO ERT MINDS! 

I shooked my head to clear my thoughts. 

I turned my head to the wall and washed my face.

"I still can't believe you almost kissed me." She said.

"You want to be kissed?" I said looking at her.

"Me?! Oh no... I'm not into girls you know... " she said.

"Yeah I know. How could an idol fell for the same gender?" I said.

"......"

"Perhaps... Ho do you like in the boys?" I said brushing my face.

"Do you know Hyomin?" Se said. (just imagine hyomin is a guy.)

"hmmhmm... He was my enemy when it comes to soccer.." I said nodding.

"Why?" She said.

"Let's talk later night.. Give me your number and I'll call you okay?" I said.

She nodded.

 

After we washed, We just knew that the school is suspended. Sunny's driver was at the carpark waiting for her. I got in to my car and started it. 

zzzzzz tah zzzzzzz

The engine won't start. Great!

I called my driver to bring another driver with a gas with them. I tild them to fetch my car on the car park. I left the keys on the guard near the car park and told that someone will fetch it. I took out my umbrella and walked to my hotel like apartment.

Besides I'm getting my fever already because I already feel the cold. 

'Pssh... I can't believe I talked to her...' I thought.

'This is wrong... I don't like making friends. It's not my atitude to be friends.' I thought.

I pushed my right hand on my right pocket. My phone buzzed.

 

[Twitter Message]

To:@syofgg

From: @wesooyounglove

OPPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTICE ME PLEASE!!!!!!

[Twitter Message]

To: @wesooyounglove

From: @syofgg

Hello! ;) I'm not an oppa... Haha.

 

Yes somehow my fans call me 'Sooyoung Oppa' because of my short hair. 

I continue to walk when suddenly a car honk at me.

I turned around and waited the window to come down.

"Sooyoung!" She said.

I widen my eyes when I see her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...