It's Me.

My IDOL, My SOCCER PLAYER

Sooyoung's POV;

 

"YOUNGIE! IT'S HERE AGAIN!" Sunny said jumping from my back.

"YAH SOONKYU MY NECK MY NECK MY FLUFFING NECK!" I shouted.

Sunny jumped off and stood behind me laughing.

"I told you not to call me Soonkyu Youngie..." She said.

"Because you hurt my beautiful neck shorty.." I choked.

"Shut up.." Sunny said hitting my arm playfully.

"So.. what can I do for you?" I said.

"This.." She played the letter on the air.

"I see.." I grabbed the letter and opened it.

"July 3, 2014... Once I see your gaze met my gaze that day, I can't believe you smiled at me with meanings...." I looked at her.

"I don't know if I met this person before or I share glance with her or him... he or she is with the same class with me no... us... i mean." She said worried.

"Are you always waiting for the letters every Monday or Friday?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I wonder who is it... I want to meet him or her as well...." She said.

"She? Are you into girls?" I said.

"Aniyo... Not to you.. however if this person is a girl I can accept her because she loves me.." She said.

"Loves you than Hyomin?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Hyomin talks to me everytime he doesn't have any practice..." She said.

'Is he doing it again? Hyomin doesn't have any practices because their team is not qualified in the finals..' I thought.

"Hello? Earth to Choi Sooyoung.."

"Oh...uh.. Sorry I was just thinking of something.." I said.

"So are we going to look for the person or not?" She said.

"From now on.. you have to read everything from the start when you got home okay? then tomorrow give it to me and I'll look for marks.. or clues. Arrasso?" I said.

"Ok!" Sunny said.

 

Sunny's POV;

 

I arrive to my home and started to read the letters.

"May 7, 2014......Are you sad because Hyomin is not there? Don't worry princess, I'm here for you....." I blushed.

"Aigoo... Why didn't I notice these from the start?" I smiled.

"May 17, 2014.....I may not have a present for you nor a surprise for you but my letter here with meanings and love is here to comort you Happy Birthday Sunny! I know I'm late but I did it with purpose... I want to be the unforgetable person who will greet you on your special day. I love you...." I blushed once again.

"Okay stop right there! I'm done with this.. Good to here that my admirer greeted me... but youngie didn't... I wan't to know already...." I muttered.

"Maybe on Friday there is a new letter that will come... tomorrow is thursday.. I need to sleep.." I said.

I headed to my bedroom and jumped on my bed and without knowing I'm already on my dream land.

 

Sooyoung's POV;

 

Next Morning - Thursday.

"Youngie!" Sunny shouted.

I turned my body and waved at her.

"Morning!" I said.

"Here you go.." She said giving me a box.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I said while grabbing the box.

"At the classroom right now.. he said that I should go outside first because he's talking with someone on the phone." She said.

'bull... he's here again..' I thought.

"so lets go in side? I'll read this there." I said.

Sunny's arm grabbed my arm.

"Sunny! I told you to go outside didn't I?" Hyomin said.

"and why do you want your girlfriend outside the classroom letting her die in coldness?" I said.

"Why are you here? This is a lovers' talk so do you mind?" He said.

"Then will you stop cheating on girls?" I said raising a brow.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Yeah I was right.. you didn't change since Fany and you took a break.." I said.

"Something wrong here?" Sunny said.

"Oh no baby...we're fine right Sooyoung?" He said.

"Are we alright?" I smirked.

"Uh.." He said.

"I said are we alright?" I smirked once again.

"Nevermind.. baby lets go sit.." He said.

'fool..' I thought.

I read the letters and I was just like an idiot smiling.

'not bad...' I thought.

 

DISMISSAL~

 

AUTHOR's POV;

 

"Babe...yeah i know.. yeah don't worry.. sunny doesn't know about it but we have to be careful.. sooyoung smells it...yeah i love you.." The recorder played.

"REALLY!??" Yoona shouted.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO SUNNY IF SHE FIND THIS OUT?!" Yuri shouted.

"GUYS! Keep low.. I don't know.. I need to say it already.." Sooyoung said.

"Say what?" The YoonYul couple said.

"Just I need to say it.. tomorrow you'll know okay?!?" Sooyoung said.

"Okay see you Sooyoung Oppa!" Yoona teased.

"Shut up! I'm not a guy I know I'm handsome in the picture that is spreading today so shut up.. I'm not a guy okay!?" Sooyoung said.

"Right.. AHAH" Yoona said.

"Aish you.. I need to go home okay?! Bye!" Sooyoung said running towards her driver waiting for her.

The YoonYul couple waved at her.

 

{INSPIRED BY THIS. ITS KILLING ME GUYS, I KNOW HER HAIR IS LONG BUT LOOK!}

sooyoung02.jpg

 

Sooyoung's POV;

 

I arrived at home and walked towards the bedroom looking for my laptop on my bag.

I opened it and opened the Twitter.com website.

I widened my eyes when I saw something on the Twitter Trends.

 

Trends Change

#ChoiSooyoungOppa

Sooyoung's Handsome Picture

#SNSD

Mr Mr

#SNSDComeback

#FMDATE

Guerilla date

#MBC

Lets Go!

Radio Star

 

"Woah..." I muttered.

I scrolled up and tweeted something.

7cnwq.jpg

I started to look at my messages and I saw Yoona's

j8bz5.jpg

I smiled.sage

I replied all the messages and until I reached 11PM I tweeted that I need to sleep. Before I log out my account one message has arrived I widened my eyes and making an 'o' shape on my mouth.

zt66s.jpg

I smiled and logged it out.

'How will I tell her this..' I thought.

I bumped my back in the bed and closed my eyes until I'm inside of my dreamland.

 

AUTHOR's POV;

 

Next day.

Sunny stepped out from her car and saw Sooyoung waiting for her.

"Youngie! Why you here?" Sunny said.

"The letters?" She replied.

"Oh yeah!" Sunny jumped in excitement.

"Thanks for the message in twitter.. I appreciate it." Sooyoung looked at Sunny and winked at her.

"I never knew your profile picture is so handsome." Sunny said.

"Yeah he's my crush." Sooyoung said.

"Shut up.." Sunny said playfully hitted Sooyoung's arm.

"Do I really look like a guy..." Sooyoung said letting out a sigh.

"For your height yes.." Sunny said.

"We're here!" Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung leaned towards the side of Sunny's locker waiting for Sunny to pull something.

"What are you waiting for?" Sooyoung said looking at Sunny.

Sunny exhaled and opened her locker.

"So?" Sooyoung said.

"Nothing...youngie there's nothing.." Sunny said.

"Nothing?" Sooyoung said.

"Maybe on Monday." Sunny said closing her locker.

"It's today.." Sooyoung said.

"I know but there's nothing.." Sunny said.

"It's today..." Sooyoung said grabbing a yellow envelope from her body bag.

"Wh-What..." Sunny said clueless.

"I didn't put cheesy jokes there.." Sooyoung smiled giving the yellow envelope to Sunny.

"July 5, 2014...I love you Sunny.." Sooyoung said loudly.

"How.." Sunny said.

"I liked you from the start... the first time we met. We almost kissed right? Yes your words hurted me but after exchanging seats with Hyomin... I really didn't know that I have feelings for you. I hated myself from letting you go by my side.." Sooyoung said.

"How did you know my locker pass?" Sunny said.

"I searched the internet for your birthday... and it was May 15 that's why I sneak in you locker and tested if I was correct.. And about your birthday.. I was about to show myself but.. I see you don't have time because you spent your whole birthday with Hyomin." Sooyoung continued.

"Why did you say it today? Why not from the start?" Sunny said.

"I want to but.... It's not right time.. When I asked you if your into girls you said no... But because you told me you would accept this 'girl' I gave up and earned some confidence and I guess this is the right time.. I can wait.. I know your in a relationship..I-I should go.. see you...." Sooyoung said.

Before Sooyoung leave, Sooyoung pulled Sunny and kissed her right away. Sunny's eyes was wide awake. Right then Sooyoung pulled good thing there's no people around them.

"I can wait.. just... be careful around Hyomin...I love you...I'll see you okay?" Sooyoung said and started to run towards their classroom.

In the other hand Sunny is speechless she didn't expect Sooyoung will be the one who's admiring and adore her everyday. She shook her head and walked towards their room.

 

To be continued...