Meeting Each Other.

My IDOL, My SOCCER PLAYER

AUTHOR's POV;

 

May 1, 2014 - 15th Day Of School:

 

"SHE'S HERE!" The crowd said.

"Oh ...." She mumbles.

"SOOYOUNG! SOOYOUNG!" The crowd said again.

Sooyoung waved at the crowd.

"AHHHHH!! SHE WAVED AT ME!" The girls said.

"NO SHE DIDN'T, SHE WAVED AT ME!" The other girls said.

 

Sooyoung didn't bother to look at her fans, she just walk towards her classroom with her everyday poker face. When she was called by the principal, the principal told her that,

"Sooyoung time ready for the Semi Finals? The school depends on you, we have trust in you." He said.

"Yes Sir! I'll make the team to the finals." She said.

 

 

Sunny's POV;

 

~The tall girl with her number 24 on her.

~She's good at playing soccer that's why she's called the 'Ace' of the team.

~Only 5 second left... The score is 1-1

~She's kicking the ball... but she failed.. I was not there, I was only here sitting with my girlfriend...~

~because of that te other team stole the ball and won.

~She was crying and everybody boos her.. What have I done?~

~She's talking?~

~"LEE SOONKYU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CAME WE LOSED! HOW DARE YOU FORGET YOUR PROMISE?!"~

~Is She talking to me?~

~"YAH WAKE UP LEE SOONKYU!"~

~Why Waking me up? Is this soccer player insane?~

~Wh--

 

*BAM*

 

"WHAT THE?!" I said.

"You was dreaming like crazy men.. I'm just you know? I'm worried Hohoho.." The dorky girl said.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON! OUT!" I said.

"Soonkyu... Dad said he wants to talk to you so go down now or else... I'll pour water to you.." She said winking.

"JUST GO OUT.." I said pushing her.

"Okay...Remember the water!" She said running towards the stairs.

"Aish that kid..." I said.

I came down to see me father, I saw mom and dad brought some chicken for me, you know I like meat.

"Mom! Good Morning, Good morning Dad!" I said giving them a peck on their cheeks.

"Will just cook for awhile, our baby can you go to your sister first she's playing there your game." Dad said.

"KIM TAEYEON BRACE YOURSELF YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE!" I said running towards the gaming place of me and taeyeon.

"Soonkyu, what are you dreaming of awhile ago. You was crying..." Taeyeon said pausing the game.

"There was a girl no I mean a 'tall' girl who's playing the soccer game you know finals... Before that we made a promise to each other that I will come. But, I was with my 'girlfriend' an—" Before I say the word.

"Wait what? You said 'Girl'friend? "

i nodded.

"I don't know why but that time I'm inside my dream I don't know why but my heart beat so fast. And It's the same girl that I have dreamed before.." I said.

"LEE SOONKYU KIM TAEYEON!" Dad announce.

Yes our moms our different and Taeyeon's mom died because of cancer. My mom took care of taeyeon like it's her real daughter too.

We run to the dining room and sit to our own seating arrangement.

"Okay girls.... You two will be going to a 5 star university near your building so that can make you easily do your work after your school is that okay with you two?" Dad started.

"Yes dad!" We said.

"Okay after this you two dress up we're going there for your first class eventhough you missed some days. But you know Lee Sooman my man said it's okay.

 

Sooyoung's POV;

 

I'm at the soccer field practicing early in the morning. I'm always excuse if I came to my classroom late because they all know that I came to practice by myself before the class start.

"LEE SUNNY!!" Ths crowd said.

"pshh... I see the idol is here..." I mumble.

I looked at my watch I'm 5 minutes late on my first subject. I ran ad grab my bag going to my class. It's monday so it's okay if we don't use our uniform. Now I'm here at my first subject. 

TOK TOK! I knocked at the class door.

 

Sunny's POV;

 

"Please seat down class let me introduce our new stufent you know who she is right?" Ms Victoria said.

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Sunny!" I said.

"WOOOOOOOOOH!!!!" The class burst in to shouts.

"Ah Sunny you can go there to the vacant seat there. Your seat mate is not here yet." She said:

I nodded.

I walk towards the seat and I can see the class holding a pen and a paper that I know they wanted an authograph.

TOK TOK!

"Oh Sooyoung! Hows your soccer practice?" Ms Victoria said letting this 'Sooyoung' person.

She showed up and there I can see it's the same height and the same face I saw on my dream.

 

Sooyoung's POV;

 

"Sit on your seat sooyoung we're about to start." She said.

I looked at my new seat mate. I widen my eyes when I saw the girl on my dreams. Yes every night that face came as always.

DUG DUG DUG DUG

My heartbeat Is bearing fast.

I seated on my place and looked at her.

"Hello I'm Choi Sooyoung." I said offering for a hand shake.

"Lee Sunny.." She said with a smile.

She shake my hands and...

DUG DUG DUG DUG...