Chapter 3

My fiance is a J.E.R.K

This is awkward.

Jongin thought while quietly walking beside sehun.

None of them talking. 

"Um so uh where do you study?", kai asked trying to break the silence.

"Seoul of Arts University", sehun replied timidly, finding his shoes suddenly interesting.

"You study there too?!?!", kai said surprised to know the fact that he didn't know a beau- person like sehun.

"Yea", sehun again replied back a short answer.

"How come I never knew you?", kai asked again with a confused look.

"Well", sehun said and paused for a while,"I like to stay in the shadows since you know how people treat nerds especially bullies. . . .so yea I don't want to experience that again, that's why you don't know me. . .I guess",sehun said busying himself by playing with his fingers.

"Oh",that was all kai could answer. Kai suddenly felt guilty. He by himself didn't know why. He just suddenly had this guilty feeling stabbing his heart again and again. He didn't know sehun before but still he had this feeling as to why he didn't know him before. Why wasn't he there to protect him. Why wasn't he there to encourage him.

Why.

That was the only thing running through his mind. He wanted to console sehun so much. Of course he must have suffered a great deal and before he even knew it, he patted sehun's head softly and gave him a reassuring smile. Sehun looked at kai and shyly smiled slightly before lowering his head, a soft pink tinting his cheeks.

Both of them resumed back to silence again, but this time slightly awkward.

Jongin was busy in his thoughts and sehun busy with fiddling with his fingers.

But jongin was so into his thoughts that he didn't see the pillar in front of him. Ofcourse not.

''Jongin!!!!", sehun called out but it was already too late. His face or more approximately his nose collided with the surface of the pillar.

So much for you're first meeting with you're soon to be in the near future partner.

"!!!!" kai cursed, bending down while holding his nose.

It hurts like ing hell!!!

"Jongin!!" sehun came rushing towards his side, before bending down infront of him and gently touched his nose. Kai winced slightly from the pain.

"Omg a-are you okay?",sehun asked worriedly while examining kai's nose, unconciously bringing his face more closer to kai.

Kai didn't know how to react, I mean like sehun's face is like so close to his face. He's never put this much of stress in just controlling himself from kissing sehun's pink and soft looking lips.

How I wish I could kiss those lips.

Kai thought and suddenly realization dawned on him.

What the was he ing thinking?!?!

"y-yea", kai replied back suddenly feeling awkward because of his thoughts.His pain all forgotten.

He sounds so much like a ert.

Sehun realizing the closeness, suddenly pushed away and blushed furiously.

"I-i'm so s-sorry", sehun apologized, looking elsewhere except kai and letting his lisp be heard a little.

Kai looked at sehun and felt like squishing the daylights out of him.

Why are you so darn cute!!

"it's okay", kai said smiling.

Sehun blushed again and smiled slightly before getting up, but suddenly he lost his balance and felt on kai who was also getting up.

Both of them looked at each other with shock written on their faces. Kai's arms were secured tightly around sehun's body while sehun was clutching kai's collor.

Their position was comprising.

Very comprising.

It looked like they were about to kiss the living daylights out of each other. Kai stared at sehun's face. He just couldn't stop himself from staring at the angel before him. He was just perfect.

Sehun looked at kai and couldn't belive that a handsome person like kai will ever marry him.

But you can never stop fate right?

That's what both of them thought. They were meant to be linked by fate.They were snapped out of their thoughts by some giggling. Both of them looked up and saw their mother standing near the slightly ajar door, both with smirks adorning their faces.

"Didn't know that you guys will be this fast", mrs kim commented and started to giggle.

Sehun again blushed furiously that even a tomato can't beat him. He quickly pushed himself up and helped kai to also get up.

Kai dusted himself to hide his embarrasment and straighten himself.

"Anywho you people can wait for you're honeymoon right?" mrs oh asked while both the boys turned different shades of pink and red.

Mrs oh smirked,"I'll take that as a yes, so let's go to the living room to discuss the wedding alright?".

Both of them nodded their heads fast, wanting to get out of the embarrassing situation. 

"Fine let's go~", mrs kim sing songed and went out, followed by mrs oh and soon by sehun and kai.

Kai didn't know about sehun, but he sure as hell can't wait for the wedding.

Because kim sehun sounded so darn right to him.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry I know this update isn't that good but I was tired as hell.

So please forgive me.