chapter 2

My fiance is a J.E.R.K

Kai huffed angrily and stomped inside his room and slammed the door with a loud bang.

What the was his mother thinking?!?!

He sighed angrily and stomped his way to his bed. He sat on top of it and ruffled his hair angrily.

I hate my life

He thought and sighed deeply. He laid down on his soft and fluffy bed with his hands behind his head and looked at the ceailing on top of his head.

His thoughts were running wild.

Marriage

It was a word forbidden to him. He didn't think that in his nineteen years of life will he ever come across that word.

But fate always have some other plans.

I Hate My ing Life.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Jonggie" mrs kim called out to her son.

"what" came an annoyed reply.

Mrs kim rolled her eyes at her son's behaviour," tonight you'll be meeting the ohs, so be prepared", and with that she walked away.

Kai covered his head with his soft, fluffy pillow and groaned.

Could this get any more worse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun sighed for the ninth time and looked at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a formal clothing since his mom insisted him to. He sighed again and looked at himself for the last time before going downstairs where his mom was waiting. His mom looked at him and smiled. Sehun smiled back and hugged his mom.

"thankyou sehunnnie"

"nothing to thank about umma, i'm your son. . .I can atleast do this for you" sehun said

"oh sehunnie" mrs oh said and hugged her son tightly before letting loose.

"Let's go and meet you're future husband ne".

"umma!!"

"sorry, sorry. . .I can't help with", mrs oh giggled and went out of the house.

Sehun rolled his eyes at his mother's behaviour and soon followed behind his mom.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kai was bored.

He was bored as hell. He has been waiting for soooo long .It feels like he's been waiting for five centuries, but in reality he has been waiting for only like what. . .five minutes?

He tapped his feet unpatiently on the tiled floor of his living room and folded his arms waiting for the doorbell to ring.

It was all his mother's fault to make him wait for them. He could be in his room and spend his time playing his video games but his mother just had to drag him to the living room, take his cellphone away and demanded him to wait for them or else no allowence for a week.

His mother sure knows how to torture him.

Finally what felt like centuries, the doorbell atlast rung and before he could even walk to the door, his mom beat him to it and ran past him.

The ? what the hell as he been waiting for the past five minutes if he didn't even get the chance to open the door.

His mom opened the door and squealed loudly before hugging someone, who kai presumes to be mrs oh.

"Gayun it's been so long!!" mrs kim squealed and hugged mrs oh tightly.

"it's been really long miyoung, it's been really long" mrs oh said, hugging back and smiled brightly at her long time best friend.

Mrs kim looked behind mrs oh and looked at sehun before flashing him a big smile,"who may this beautiful young man be?"

Sehun blushed at the compliment and bowed a ninety degree," annyeongsaeyo i'm sehun, nice to meet you mrs kim".

Mrs kim smiled again," such well mannered son you have, gayun".

"Thanks" mrs oh said, "so where is jongin?"

"jonggie come here" mrs kim called out.

Kai was paralyzed at the spot he was standing with his mouth agape.

That beautiful creature is gonna be my wife!!!

Kai couldn't belive what he was seeing. He thought that some guy with some infected nose or distorted ears or eyes will he his wife.

But who knew that this beautiful creature will be his wife.

"jonggie" mrs kim called again.

"y-yes" kai replied back after finally snapping out of his trance.

"you don't wanna see you're wife?" mrs kim asked while grinning.

Kai nodded dumbly and walked where his mother was standing. Both the mothers giggled at his behaviour. Kai rubbed his neck awkwardly before bowing," annyengsaeyo i'm kainice to meet you".

"My, what a handsome son you have" mrs oh complimented and kai again rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"So sehun, you can go with my son so that you both can know each other well enough and after that we'll discuss about the wedding, okay" mrs kim said. Sehun nodded and smiled at mrs kim. Mrs oh looked at kai before patting his shouldire," please take care of my son, he's the only one I have with me as a family. . .I trust this responsibility on you" mrs oh said.

"I won't dissapoint you" kai said and smiled at mrs oh reassuringly.

"thankyou jongin" mrs oh said before slightly pushing him towards sehun," now go and spend some quality time with my son". Mrs oh and mrs kim smirked and walked in the living room together leaving kai and sehun alone.

"uh. . . .hi" kai greeted

"hi?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sad with all the sudden chaos with exo.

I don't think so I'll be able to see exo again without kris

cause OT11 is so not my style

anyway hope you all enjoyed this chapter

comments,upvotes and subscribers are and will always be appreciated^^