chapter 1

My fiance is a J.E.R.K

What's with school nowadays!!!

They keep on giving us homework after ing homework!

What do they think of us students!!! some ing homework doing machines.

Kai huffed angrily and kicked a stone.

ing annoying teachers.

Suddenly his phone rang, kai pulled out his phone from his pocket and looked at the caller before picking up the phone.

"hello umma"

"jonggie come home fast, I have something to tell to you. . .come fast okay" kai looked a little confused as to why his mother was sounding so giddy and so happy.

"arroesoe" and the other line hung up the phone. Kai sighed and made his way back to the lockers. He dreaded the feeling of facing his fangirls again. Kai sighed again. 

His life is worse.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Did I hear clearly

Kai thought trying to make sure he didn't acquire any hearing disabilities.

"w-what" kai asked hoping he just heard the wrong thing.

"yes jonggie, you'll be marrying my bestfriend's son,Oh sehun" Mrs kim said calmly while sipping her tea.

"but mom!! i'm still 19 years!! how can you just make me marry anyone!!!" kai argued suddenly growing angry

"no buts jongin, sehun is also 19 and he is three months youger then you. . .you'll marry him and that's final" mrs kim said not losing her posture.

"bu-

"no.buts" mrs kim looked sharply at her son.

Kai ruffled his hair frustatingly and stomped out of the room, shutting the door with a loud bang.

Mrs kim kept her cup down on the table nearby and sighed.

I'm sorry jonggie that I had to force you,but I promise you'll not hate sehun and eventually you'll start to love him.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"sehunnie please come down, I need to talk something with you", Mrs oh called to her son from downstairs.

"I'm coming" sehun replied back and soon footsteps could he heard.

"what do you want to talk mom" sehun asked looking towards his mom.

"come here sehun, take a seat" mrs oh said motioning her hand towards the chair. Sehun bought the chair closer to his mom and sat on top of it.

"sehun this may be too sudden" mrs oh started while looking down her lap.

"what do you mean mom?" sehun asked suddenly having a bad feeling, but shrugged it off.

"actually. . .I want you to get married to my bestfriend's son" mrs oh said slowly looking at sehun.

Sehun was shocked at the sudden news.

marriage

Sehun wasn't able to speak anything and painfully looked like a gaping fish.

"i'm sorry sehun. . .but please do this for you're mother" mrs oh looked at sehun with pleading eyes.

Sehun snapped out of his shock and looked at his mother's pleading eyes.

how can I say no, afterall she's done alot for me, I can atleast do this to repay her back

Sehun hugged his mother, "no need to worry umma, I'll marry that person, for you're happiness"

Mrs oh couldn't help it anymore and broke down to sobs.

"sehun I'm so sorry"

"don't feel sorry mother, you're happiness is my happiness"

mrs oh gently kissed her son's forehead

"thankyou alot sehun, thankyou" 

sehun smiled lightly.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

So here is the first chapter and I hope you all enjoyed it^^