My Answer

P.D.A

"..I.."

 

I saw her stuttering and I was nervous to know what her answer will be. I cut her off.

 

"Let's just go to sleep." I turned and walked toward our bedroom but I felt a pair of arms on my waist.

 

"You didn't let me finish, Sica-ah." That was the first time I heard aegyo in her voice.

 

"What?" I asked coldly.

 

Sooyoung's POV

I backhugged her and count in my head to three before I could tell her my answer.

 

"I don't know what love is. All I know is that I can't live without you. I have to see you every day or else I would feel so lonely to the point that I would be in pain from missing you. I'm your puppet because when you DO smile, I can feel strings tugging at my heart. Whenever you take care of me, I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world to be taken care of by you. When we go out, all I see is you and all I WANT to see is you. If this is love, then yes. I love you."

 

Jessica didn't say anything. We stood there for like 2 minutes but it felt like a lifetime. I felt hurt for some reason. I guess she doesn't feel the same way. I felt stupid for saying what I said because now everything is ruined because one uncertainty. Suddenly, my arm felt wet. I turned Jessica around and saw that she was crying.

 

"Why are you crying? I'm sorry for telling you all of this. You don't have to say anything if you don't-"

 

Jessica's lips crushed onto my lips before I could finish. Everything I felt and apparently she felt was poured into that kiss; My emotions, my heart, & my love. I put my arms around her and her arms were on my neck. This is the first time we kissed this passionately. We only peck on the lips and that was it. Our relationship process is really slow. Jessica pulled out of the kiss.

 

She smiled at me. That beautiful smile made me feel like I'm in the happiest place in the world right now. I was right. Being in Jessica's presence is my happy place.

 

==============================================================================================

 

"Sooyoungie, why did you ask me that?" We were sitting down on the couch with her between my legs and my arms around her waist.

 

"Yuri asked me if I love you or not this afternoon and why don't I show it if I do. At first, I couldn't answer her but now I know for sure that I, Choi Sooyoung, love you, Jung Jessica."

 

I hugged Jessica tighter and she giggled.

 

"Loving somone doesn't mean you have to show it. It's the little gestures that the person does towards you that counts. You taking care of me, putting up with me shows that you do care and love me...you do love me, don't you Sica?"

 

Jessica leaned back onto my chest and closed her eyes, smiling away.

 

 

Jessica's POV

I closed my eyes, liking the feeling when I'm in Sooyoung's arms.

 

"Do you love me, Sica?" I can sense disappointment in her voice when I didn't answer her question fast enough. I turned my head towards her neck and started to kiss and nibble on her weak spot.

 

"Does that answer your question, Sooyoungie?" I like her scent.

 

"Sic-cahh, there's...a difference between love...ahhh...and lust. You nibbling on my neck make it harder for me to separate the meaning of your answer."

 

I stopped and turned completely around to fully face her. I cupped her face in my hands and looked at her eyes that are full of love and affection. I smiled because I was happy to know that all of that love is for me and only me.

 

"Yes, Choi Sooyoung. I love you and only you."