Careless but Cute

Careless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yixing oppa, let me see. Did you forget anything?" You looked at your boyfriend from head to toe as you turned him around. "Are you sure that you didn't forget anything?! Did you forget your purse? Your MP3 and your headphones?!" You took his knapsack and rummaged through it. 

You sighed as you zipped it back up. "You know that you are forgetful, always forgetting something," you teased the elder. He pouted cutely, not liking when you . You chuckled at his cuteness and shook your head. "You are forgetful, but you know I still love you no matter what" you exclaimed. 

The next thing you knew is that you are in the warm arms of your loving boyfriend. Even though he might be forgetful, but you still find yourself falling deeper in love with him whenever he forgets to bring his purse or his mp3. 

You smiled at the memories of you taking care of him. It's a day free of hectic schedules. Flying back and forth, you haven't had much time to spend time with him. But you planned this day out step by step. Ever since he fell depressed in an episode of EXO's Showtime, you thought of a way to comfort him. 

You planned a day where he is free from schedules and the life of being an idol. Asides from that, you had planned something extra special just for him. 

"_______, I love you, you know that, right?" His mumbled words tickled your ear. "I know you love me, Yixing" you said, resisting the urge to chuckle. You turned around to see his flawless face in front of you. 

He leaned into kiss you on the lips. You closed your eyes and let him take the lead. The two of you pulled away with the need of air. 

"How did I deserve such a caring and nurturing girlfriend like you?" he asked. You looked at him with questioning eyes. "You do deserve such a caring and nurturing girlfriend like me because you are an angel, Zhang Yixing. As I always said, an angel deserves a caring fairy to repay for his kindness" You let your left hand caress his cheek while your right plays with his soft hair in the back. 

He chuckled softly, a soft smile slowly crawling on his lips. "So what are we going to do on a day free of schedules?" he asked after a moment of silence. "I have planned a date with just the two of us in our favorite place. I made two surprises for you: a candlelight dinner and a specially recorded video from your loving girlfriend, which is me" you exclaimed. 

He chuckled at your actions. "Today must be a specially planned occasion for me then. I might have to sleep with the loving girlfriend of mine tonight" he exclaimed, nuzzling his nose into your neck. You chuckled, pulling him out of the apartment with all your stren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter