Make it up now kiddo!!

Why there were no pics of Tiaom at Kom Chad Luek Awards?

At the present, when Aom takes a pic of herself to wish her fans a good night sleep.

Tina is on instagram, again and she sees Aom’s picture, “She’s looks sad, isn’t she? Was that because of me… God!! I hate to see her likes this, gotta do something now.” Tina thought to herself and automatically she hits like, she doesn’t know it only bacause of her little action but her fans go wild and so does Aom to sees this.

Aom is in her bed, thinking about everything, she does miss her Tina but she won’t give up like that! ( told ya she’s stubborn) and when she sees Tina liked her picture, it makes her stun, “She liked my pic, eh? She’s not liked my pics for a long time ago, liked ever since I started to posted more pics of Mike and me!? Oh I think I understand now, kiddo is jealous for sure!! Hehehe.” She thought to herself, and even she knows it’s no good to be happy when her girlfriend is jealous but she just smile because she might understand that kid’s feeling now (Tina is younger than her so she loves to call Tina her kid). She thinks no more and goes to sleep.

In the morning.

Knowing her mistake and jealousy, Tina bought a gift and a bouquet of flowers for her girlfriend, she is heading to her house now, despite for not know if she’s busy or not, Tina just comes, she have the pair key anyway. At Aom’s apartment, she surprises to find that Aom is at home today, but she just takes out her key and opens the door on her own. She walks in, nope, Aom’s nowhere to be seen. “Don’t tell me she is still sleeping!?” Tina thought to herself, knowing her girl, she walks to her room. True! She’s sleeping, Tina smiles at her and puts the bouquet on her blanket. She tries to be careful but Aom awakes now…

“Hey! Thought you’re mad at me?” Aom says to her with a joking smile.

“Well, I was but I’m here now to say sorry… I was stubborn.” Tina looks down at the bed and scrats her head.

“And… !?” – “Hot headed.” – “And… !?”  –  “Stupid.” -  “And… !?” – “And I’m not be a good girlfriend to you and be unfair for not letting you explained and I didn’t text you nor call you and tried to advoided you at the award so I’m sooooooo sorry!!” Tina spills out without takes a breath.

Aom smiles at her girl and kisses her on the cheek, “That’s my girl.”

“Ok baby, as much as I love you but can you go brush your teeth first so I can hug you and kiss you?” Yeah, Tina back to normal now, teases her again, which caught Aom to hit her on the head, before head to her bathroom.

After Aom did her morning routine, they’ve had breakfast together and chatting and teasing like their used to be… Tina takes Aom to work, and backs to her house. When she gets to her room, after takes a box of ice cream with her, she texts Mr. Manaying about what have happened.

From: Daughter-in-law

“Ok papa, as you wish I make up with Aom now, thank you!”

From: Wife’s Papa

“Good, we’ll go to Bangkok this weekend, want to join us for dinner and picnic?”

From: Daughter-in-law

“You know you don’t have to ask, papa. Even if you don’t want me there I’m still show up hehe.”

Mr. Manaying smiles at her message and he knows his job was success so he deletes the picture on his instagram because it no need any more. Just right after Tina off with Mr. Manaying, she recieves a message from Aom.

From: My baby :’>

“Hey! Whatcha doing? Let’s me guess, talking to  my dad?”

From: Kiddo

“How do you know? I’m just off with him… are you spying on me :”> “

From: My baby :”>

“You’re not worth for me to spying on =”= it’s because he's my dad, and I saw his picture so I know what was he up to, beside for sure after he posted it, he’s warned you and you was afraided of him so you have to make up with me, am I right? Beside I’m off now, have work to do…”

From: Kiddo

“You are truly my wife and his daughter hehe, but I made up with you also because I want to, so don’t get it wrong, okay! Love you! Happy with your work~~”

From: My baby :”>

“Love you, too! And don’t you dare eat any more ice cream, I know you are taking your 10 or more spoons of ice cream, right!?”

“Yes, my wife knows me best.” Tina both chuckles and sighs at the same time.

From: Kiddo

“Yes madam, you’re always right but I only have 9 of them, can I have ONE more, please!!”

From: My baby :”>

“NO!!”

And Tina can do only one thing that is goes downstair and puts the ice cream back, while crying… But the're really good now!

 ~The End~

 

A/N: It enough for you to be happy right!? Now forgive me because I also have another story need to be update~~ Happy Reader and Happt Tiaom!!