Why!?

Why there were no pics of Tiaom at Kom Chad Luek Awards?

IN 08/05/2014 there is an award name “Kom Chad Luek Awards 11” why this award was so special, even for the forgieners? Because there were the precensed of their biggest Thai Idols Tina and Aom, every Tiaom fans hope for some miracle which were some pictures of their idols taken together, but too bad, they didn’t… The fans are dissappointed but if only they know the reason, I think they wouldn’t be this sad… And here is the truth and story behind it, I’m a good person so I’ll tell you~~ To start this story we will go back a little, about 1 week ago.

A week ago – about 02/05/2014 don’t remember exactly – Aom’s apartment.

“Ding Dong~~” there were someone at the door.

“Urgggg my only off day and someone to disturb!? If it’s not important I’ll kill the man!!” Aom said to herself, but what she didn’t know is she said it kinda loud and the person out there heard her. She opened the door and there was Mike.

“Okay… if your career is not important then I think I should head home.”  Mike said and grind.

“Oh it’s you, but you heard that?” Aom was shocked and embarrassed at the same time.

“You didn’t know you say it kinda loud?” – “Opps my bad, sorry.” She said to Mike and invited him inside.

“You’re death Aom, stupid!!” Aom thought to herself.

“What are you doing here by the way?” she asked Mike.

“Oh I knew that you’re going to work with Golf, my brother?” (no idea but heard somewhere, and their facial kinda alike so let it)  - “Yes, but anything to do with him?”

“Uhm I’m here just to tell you something about him, like warning you!? That brat… you don’t know what can he up to.” Mike Chuckled.

“Okay,…” – “Kidding! Because there’re something he wants to ask you but he’s busy so he ask me to help him, that’s all.”

“Ok fine, but would you like some drinks?” Aom asked.

“Anything you have… But tea might do better.” Mike told her and sat down on the sofa.

“Tea then, lucky I have some!” then she walked to the kitchen, left Mike there with nothing but boredom. After 5 minutes, she walked out with 2 cups of tea. Due to her clumsiness, she stumbled and spilled all the tea on Mike’s shirt.

“OH MY GOD!! I’m so so so sorry!!” Aom was in panicked.

“It’s ok I think just gotta clean and dry this is ok.” Mike stood up and took some tissues to wipe the stain of tea on his shirt.

“No you might get a cold, go to my bathroom and clean yourself, I’ll bring you some things to wear.” – “Ok… but you have men’s clothes in your house?” – “Ehm… it’s my dad’s.” she smiled.

“Uh huh!!” Mike said with a smirk. Caught Aom’s face turned into a tomato shade. He just laughed and walked to the bathroom.

When Aom tried to find some clothes for Mike, there were someone coming, again. “Urg, who is that again?” Aom was little bit mad now. She went out and opened the door, to saw a huge bouquet of flowers in front of her face.

“Hello beautiful! Miss me? I’ve heard you have a day off so I want to spend it with you… Is that ok?” Tina said with a big grind on her face, Aom was just stood still, she was frozen there… Out of nowhere, out of anytime, Mike decieded to walk out right at that moment, added to it he only worn a tower around his waist… You was ed up Aom~~

“WTF!? AOM!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE AND WHY HE ONLY WEARS A TOWER? AND YOU GIVE HIM MY CLOTHES?” Tina shouted out angrily.

“T… Tina let me explain, I pilled tea into his shirt so…” Aom panicked and tried to explained to Tina, who seem out of control. Mike was panicked, too, he didn’t think this would happened so he tried to explain himself. But didn’t wait for any more explains, Tina gave Mike a punch on the face and stormed out of Aom’s apartment.

“Tina wait!! You have to heard me out!! Please Tina!” Aom ran after her, but she’s already in the evelator. Aom started to cry, Mike comforted her and asked her what was this is all about. She told him everything, because he’s already known about them. She told him that Tina and her started to dating at the end of Yon 1 until now, but they didn’t want told the fans or the news yet. And Tina was the type of jealous person, when she was jealous you couldn’t explain to her right away, but Aom also told him that Tina was also a matured person, too, no matter how mad she was at the moment but when she was truly calmed down, she would thought through everything, then they’d be back to normal so he had nothing to worried about them. But she didn’t tell him was it took times for Tina to calmed down…

It’s been a week, Tina didn’t text, didn’t call, didn’t anything to Aom, which caught she was both sad and mad. But knowing her girlfriend’s attitude, Aom just let her.

Then we came back to the award, Mike was busy so he couldn’t go, instead Utt accompanied Aom to the ceremony. Due to their fighting, Tina didn’t even look for Aom that night, and Aom let her what she wanted ( they’re really stubborn).

After the ceremony, every fans on Instagram were upset because they didn’t see their idols together, and being a greatest papa, Mr. Manaying knew what had happened so he edited their pictures at the ceremony, posted it on Instagram with a caption said “@tinasuppanad Is Aom beautiful?” and he let the fans gone crazy for the picture, he even answered some fans that he missed Kim (Tina), haven’t met her for a while,… At night, when Tina got home, she opened her instagram and saw it, with a sighed, she texted to Mr. Manaying and he received it.

From: Daughter-in-law

“ She’s truly beautiful, papa! No need to ask~~ :”>”

From: Wife’s Papa

“Then why you’re still mad at her? Talk to her kiddo!! Even thought I like you but I could kill!! >:( “

From: Daughter-in-law

“Joo papa, I’ll try to make it up to her, I’ve been thinking about it for a week now =”= “

From: Wife’s Papa

“GOOB BOY!! Now go to sleep, you have to work, right? Good night!”

From: Daughter-in-law

“Good night Papa~~ Best papa-in-law ever :)))))))”

With that Mr. Manaying chuckled and thought: “She’s good but just a little bit childish, thought *sigh*”

Now you know so what do you think, satisfield now? If not tell me and I’ll give you details about them make it up~~ Happy Tiaom S2