Chapter 3

The Fallen Shadow Hunter

 

Venus’s Pov

Riiinnngggg!!!...... “5 more minutes….” I said to nobody.

 But then I quickly woke up because today is my first day of school. I looked at the time it was 6.30 and I had 30 minutes to get ready so I quickly bath and wore my uniform and not forgetting my glasses.

 

The skirt was kind of short so I wore a short underneath the skirt.

 “oh I got 10 minutes to reach school” I said to myself.

So I quickly got out of the apartment and ran to school. Luckily I am quite a fast runner if not I will be late. I took out my schedule and looked for my classroom. After finding my class I knock on the door to let the teacher know. When the teacher came out I told him that I am a transfer student. So the teacher went inside and told them to quiet down and told me to come in.

 “Class she is a transfer student from America and please introduce yourself” the teacher said.

 I look around the class all of them were giving me disgusted looks.

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is Venus Jackson.” I said while staring at each of their faces.

 When I saw two familiar faces one of them is Jehee and the other who had a smirk on ‘Oh on it’s the guy from yesterday and in same class as me I am dead’ I thought.

“I’m Mrs Lee your math teacher” Mrs lee said

 “Venus please seat in front of Kyungsoo, at the back and kyungsoo please raise up your hand” the teacher said.

 ‘Oh great now I have to seat in front of that guy, can’t my life get any worser’ I thought.

 After I seat on my place, the lesson continued. Arghh! It’s been half an hour this guy and his friends hasn’t stop bothering me. I could have done something to him and his friends already but I am maintaining my anger in me.

No one’s pov   

After few hours of lesson, finally they are having lunch.

Venus’s Pov

‘Yes! Finally lunch’ I thought.

(But seriously no one would ever do that infront of the people....only in the mind.....the second gif the guy looks funny hahaha....)

 

 I quickly went to Jehee to go eat lunch together.

 As we reached the cafeteria, the noise level went down and people started to whisper “Oh my god how look at how they dress up” “Ewwwww….disgusting freaks” “They don’t even deserves to study in this school, come one look at them this is an rich school” and the whisper went on until we brought our lunch and seat down.

 ‘How can they even say those words, don’t they ever realize they are hurting people by saying those words’ I thought angrily.

The Grand walk of the exo:

(look at kyungsoo and chen hahahaha.....)

 Then suddenly the girls started screaming “LUHAN OPPA” “KYUNGSOO OPPA” “AHHH!! They are so handsome” “MARRY ME!”

‘Can’t they stop screaming, my ears hurts’ I thought while covering my ears.

 “Are they really that popular?” I asked Jehee

 “ Yup! They came from a rich and famous family” Jehee said

 “Please do not touch or trouble them, if not their fan girls will come and hurt you” Jehee continued.

 ‘Wow! Great just great I wanted to live a normal life and now I am in this…….arghhh!’ I thought being frustrated about this situation.

As I got up to throw my half finished drink, I bump into some causing the drink to spill on that person. I heard loud gasped, I looked up to see a guy with an angry face.

 I heard whispers “Oh she’s dead” “its JR oppa” “She’s gonna get beaten up by him.” ‘Oh what have I got myself into now’ I thought but maintain my calm face.

 “What the hell! Look what you did to my shirt!” he shouted at me.

“I’m sorry” I said to him while pretending to be scared of him.

 Actually I’m not even one bit scared because I have seen much worse than that.

 “You think by saying sorry will make the stain go away ok” he shouted again.

 ‘What’s with the shouting, I’m just right in front of you’ I thought looking down. I apologized again and quickly walked away.

But then someone block my way.

When I look up I saw 9 cake faces.

 ‘ewww so much makeup’ I thought while giving them disgusted face.

 When I was about to walk away the girl in front of me poured hot soup over me, I was so mad that I could rip their faces of but I pretended to get hurt. By now everyone in the cafeteria was looking at us even Jehee, she looks scared.

 “This is what you get for bumping into my oppa” the girl in the front said and then slapped me.

 

‘wow do you have to get violence’ I thought, getting angry.

 “I’m sorry please let me go” I said pretending to cry.

 “Awww look at her she is crying” she said while making a fake sad face.

“let you go! after what you have done to my oppa” she shouted at me.

“Do you even know who I am, I’m Taeyeon queenka of this school” she continued.

 ‘Ok I had enough. Let’s see if you like some food oh you face with a little magic’ I thought while smirking secretly.

 I quickly moved my finger without letting anyone see, making the food from someone’s table to Taeyeon’s face.

 ‘how do you like that I just added a little decoration to your face’ I though while smirking secretly inside of me. Even though I had a sad and scared face outside.

 

JR’s Pov

As I was walking towards a store when a person bump into me, making the drink spill on me. I looked at the person who bump into me, it was a new student who is a nerd and shouted at her

“What the hell! Look what you did to my shirt!” She apologized to me but I didn’t care.

“You think by saying sorry will make the go away” I shouted again.

Then she apologized again and quickly  walked away.

‘You mess with the wrong person’ I thought while smirking.

 My thought were interrupted when I heard a slap. It was Taeyeon aka the ‘Queenka’ of the school.

“What the hell just happen!” I whisper to Minhyun.

 “Taeyeon poured hot soup over the new girl and slapped her” minhyun said.

Then suddenly a plate of food slap onto Taeyeon’s face.

 ‘who the hell threw that?’ I though while looking round. I saw everyone with a shock face.

 

 

No One’s Pov

“WHO THREW THAT!? OH MY GOD I just brought this outfit. Girls! Lets go” Taeyeon said while glaring at everyone.

 

Venus’s Pov

After that so called ‘Queenka’ walked away, I pulled Jehee with me and walked away for our next class.

“So what is our next class?” I asked Jehee.

“It’s English” Jehee replied.

“Ok quick lets go to class before it starts” I said while pulling Jehee to class.

As we entered the class the students started to whisper and giggle at us “Look it’s the girl who bump into JR” “She is such a , trying to get JR attention” “Yeah such a attention seeker”(by the way the teacher is not here yet)

‘What did I just hear ‘’ ‘attention seeker’ pretty much they are the and attention seeker look at their uniform so tight and the skirt so short until their is shown, my innocent eyes is ruined’ I though while looking at them and went to my seat

The teacher walked in and me.

“Are you a new student? Please introduce yourself in English and by the way I your English teacher Mr kim” the teacher asked while smiling.

“Hello my name is Venus Jackson from States” I said fake smiling and went to seat back down.

Then the lesson continued…………..

<>

As I was walking home I saw exo walking this way so I quickly turn to walk the other way when someone called me. I turned around and saw that exo was the one who called me.

“Trying to run away huh” kyungsoo said smirking

“Remember me the one who bump into the other time, well…you have to get punished for bumping into me” kyungsoo said

“Well I said I am sorry didn’t I?” I shouted at him.

“Aww look at her trying to act all mighty” the one with the panda eyes looking said.

“Goodluck for tomorrow” Kyungsoo said smirking.

‘What will happen tomorrow, I hope it isn’t that bad’ I thought

“Oh it will be super bad” kyungsoo answered to my thought while wakling away with his friends.

‘Now what! I am already starting to have a bad feeling about this’ I thought.

As I reached home I started researching about exo and nuest. After researching I didn’t realized that it’s already 7pm. I didn’t know what to, so I got up and went to bath and changed into this:

But I didn’t wear my glasses and color contact lense so you can see my eyes clearly but my eye color is very unique and rare, that is what my mother said to me and never told me how i got this eye colour because my mom have green eyes.

By the time I got out it was already 7.30 pm and went to the nearest food street. After eating I walked around the place and saw a park and went to the park. ‘I wonder if I will be able to live a peaceful life’ I thought and signed. Then suddenly something caught my eye, it was a cat that was staring at me, then the cat turned into a disgusting creature.

Then one thing I knew for sure ‘it is a demon’ I thought

I quickly took out my dagger that has a power and stabbed it and it disappeared.

I look around and walked away

But what I didn’t noticed is that some group saw it.

 

???’s Pov

‘What the hell did we just saw?’ the group thought.

 

 

 

 

So what do you think.......

It is surprising isn't it that she see demons......well i bet you weren't expecting that LOL! 

Anyways do subscribe to this story and please..please..please.....do comment on it to...XD

Love you guys alot!!!!