Chapter 2

The Fallen Shadow Hunter

Borders_0773-776376.gif

Venus’s Pov

Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! ‘Arghh…..So tired.’ I thought while getting up from bed. ‘what time is it?’ I thought while looking at the clock. “oh crab!, it I already 7.30!” I shouted and quickly went to the bathroom as I had only 30 minutes to get ready. After 20 minutes bathing, I quickly put on my glasses and wore this:

By the time I got down Jehee was already there talking with the lady.

‘I wonder if she is her relative, they look close’ I thought. “Hey sorry if I am late” I apologized to her.

“No I just came only, anyway let’s get going I still have school to go too” she said pouted.

“Ok” I replied smiling at her.

‘she is so cute with that pout on her face’ I thought.

While walking Jehee suddenly asked  “Anyway how old are you?”

“I’m 17” I said.

“So we are the same age” she said happily.

“Anyway why are you wearing glasses, your eyes was perfectly fine yesterday and you look beautiful without it.” She said.

“Oh is just that I don’t want to attract attention.” I replied her.

Then I saw this big building in front of me that says ‘SM High School’.

 ‘wow the school is so big, so this is where the humans get their education from’ I thought with my mouth wide open.

“Close your mouth or there will be flies going in it” Jehee said giggling.

“So this is where I study……this school is one of the best school only rich people would study here, even though there are some scholarship students here” she said.

“come on let’s go to the office” she continued.

So I followed her. As we were walking inside some of the students were whispering to each other “omg don’t tell me that nerd is gonna study here!” “Oh look the two nerds of the school” “They are so ugly” “Don’t they know this is only for rich people like us” ‘Wow seriously such a hateful words’ I thought.

Then suddenly the people who were whispering started to scream “OMG LOOK IT IS EXO” “OPPA MARRY ME” “AHHH LUHAN OPPA SO CUTE” “OPPA I LOVE YOU” “OMO KYUNGSOO OPPA JUST LOOK AT ME” then suddenly someone shouted “AHHH IT’S NU’EST” “REN OPPA” “JR OPPA” “THEY ARE SO CUTE”.

The fangirls reaction:

‘what is going on here and why are they sreaming early in the morning’ I thought.

“they are EXO and Nu’est, they are the kingka of the school.” Jehee said.

“What is kingka?” I asked her.

“oh yeah sorry for not explaining properly, kingka means they are a popular boys in the school and Queenka means popular girls in the school” she replied.

When I look at Jehee, she was sadly  looking at a boy in the middle of his group who I think is from Nu’est.

‘does she like him?’ I thought and asked her to show me the way to the office. After finishing the transfer paper work the lady in the office gave me the uniform and schedule for tomorrow. After thanking the lady, we walk out of the office and wave good bye to Jehee as her class was about to start.

‘what should I do now….maybe I should look around so that I won’t get lost’ I thought.

As I was walking around  I bump into some one hard and fall on the ground. ‘What the..did I bump into a wall’ I though while looking up, I an innocent cute looking boy but all that was ruin when he shouted  “Watch where you’re going four eyes!” at me. I quickly apologize to the person. Then I look behind him I saw 11 other boys looking at me as if I am something to eat. So I Quickly ran away from them, not wanting to cause trouble without even starting the school yet.

 

Exo’s Pov

As we just reached school all the girls started screaming “OMG LOOK IT IS EXO” “OPPA MARRY ME” “AHHH LUHAN OPPA SO CUTE” “OPPA I LOVE YOU” “OMO KYUNGSOO OPPA JUST LOOK AT ME” then suddenly someone shouted “AHHH IT’S NU’EST” “REN OPPA” “JR OPPA” “THEY ARE SO CUTE”.

‘Nu’est’ exo thought while glaring at them.

“Just ignore them we don’t want to cause trouble.” Suho said while looking at Nu’est.

After getting away from the fan girls and the enemy, we walk around the school. While walking around the school the girl suddenly bumps into kyungsoo.

“Watch where you’re going four eyes!” kyungsoo yells at the girl.

Before we could say something to her, she just ran away.

“Who is she?” sehun said.

“Maybe some transfer student.” Luhan said.

‘new transfer student?’ exo thought

‘then this will be an fun and interesting year’ exo thought while smirking.

 

Venus’s Pov

‘oh my god! That was so close, I would have gotten into trouble’ I thought while walking when I suddenly saw a beautiful garden. It was filled with different kinds of flowers.

‘it even has my favorite flower, that is red rose’ I thought smiling.

“This is my favorite place from now onwards.” I said while looking around.

Then suddenly there was a thunder sound ‘oh no! it’s gonna rain, better get home quickly before it begins to rain’ I thought while running out to school to home.

 

No one’s Pov

Venus got home safely before it rain heavily. After Venus finished eating her dinner, she went to sleep hoping that tomorrow would be ok.

Borders_0773-776376.gif

 

 

 

So there you go hope you guys enjoy it and sorry for not being able to update the story cuz i had an exams

Please do subscribe to the story and maybe comment on it thank you