Project Rainbow

Project Rainbow [oneshot]

 

Project in Art's Club

Give your own definition and understanding of the “Rainbow” by words and drawing.

This is what Sungmin read in his notebook as he sighed. “Hmmm... my own definition and understanding about the rainbow” he thought, “Maybe I should get the meaning of the colors of the rainbow first! That's right!” he said then added “And I also have to get a high grade in this”

Sungmin joined new clubs for a change, then this time he chose Art's Club. Even if it is summer, they still have an assignment, now he have to spend his summer enjoying under the heat of the sun and doing his project. In their school, it is a rule that they should have a big grade to enable to change their club for next school year. If they have low grade then they are forever stuck in their clubs. This is actually good for those who are loyal to their clubs but for the club-hoppers like Sungmin, they really have to have a high grade.

----------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning, Sungmin was preparing his things and packing his bags because he will spend his summer in the country-side with his boyfriend. When he was about to finish he saw the notebook for the Art's Club and remembered the project. He looked around to see if there could be something that would symbolize red, the first color of the rainbow. But there was just none, everything was pink, and then he opened the drawers of his side-cabinet. There he saw a heart keychain that was colored be red and was written with the words I love you. Then he immediately got a paper and wrote something in it.

Red- represents the pureness of love

 

Finally, Sungmin and Kyuhyun arrived at their destination. Sungmin breathed the fresh air and felt good. While Kyuhyun is putting their bags inside the rest house, he noticed an orange light hidden behind the upper part of the mountain. He run on the upper part of the mountain to see what was the light. In his surprise, he saw a beautiful sunset in front of him, there were orange shades in every edge of the sun and the view was perfect. As soon as the sun was gone in the sky, he went back at the house and grabbed a familiar paper then he wrote....

Orange-represents the beautifulness of the sunset

 

Kyuhyun woke up Sungmin early in the morning about 8 am. They took a bath and ate together, they decided to have a walk and tour in the place. Sungmin brought with him the paper where he wrote the meanings of the colors of the rainbow. When he opened the door and walked out, he was welcomed by the warm light of brightness of the sun. Then he just thought of something then looked down at the paper, he smiled and again wrote something....

Yellow- represents the brightness of the sun

 

While walking Sungmin was still focused in the project, he listed all the colors that he had already given a meaning and also those that were not yet given. He bowed his head to look at the paper then raised his head again to look for something that would symbolize, he just then realized that everything around him was all just green grasses, green leaves and blue sky. Then he wrote again........

Green- represents nature

Blue- represents the wide sky

 

Sungmin again looked at the paper and was satisfied that he was almost finish. He again looked around to see if he can find something that would represent indigo and violet but there was none, he thought but this time more seriously. Kyuhyun who was ignored all the time asked.

Hey bunny, is there something wrong”

............”

Hey BUNNY!!!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted

Oh sorry, what did you say?”

I asked if there is something wrong because you were all serious and you were ignoring me”

Sorry Kyubear, but I'm doing a project and I need to give a meaning about the colors indigo and violet”

You could research, I'm sure it is in the internet”

Sungmin stopped for a moment then shouted “Why didn't I thought of this before! It would've been easier!” then he looked at Kyuhyun and said “Kyu-ah let's go home please!!!” then Kyuhyun answered “Okay”.

They went back to the rest house and Sungmin was already hungry. It was already 8:45 am. When he plugged the computer and searched, he saw a small advertisement at the side advertising about pizza. Then he spoke.....

Kyu-ah I want pizza”

But we don't have any in here and there is no pizza shop in here”

Please buy me one in the city Kyubear” Sungmin said while showing his cute puppy eyes that Kyuhyun can't ever refuse

Okay fine, just wait for me here”

Okay Kyubear, Saranghae!!”

Then Sungmin continued to search as Kyuhyun got out to buy a pizza. He finally saw the meaning of indigo and violet after quite a long research.

Indigo- means freedom

Violet- means majestic

 

It has been 2 hours since Kyuhyun left and Sungmin was now very hungry. “ What took Kyuhyun so long” Sungmin mumbled. Then his phone rang....

Hello”

Is this Lee Sungmin?”

Yes, why?”

ummmm... your friend Kyuhyun has been hit by a car and he is now in the ho-”

What!!!!???? Where???????”

In the Sung Hyusun Hospital”

Then Sungmin quickly went out and went into the city. When he arrived in the hospital, he discovered that Kyuhyun was in the emergency room fighting for his life. He sat outside the emergency room while crying.

He regretted that he asked for a pizza that brought Kyuhyun into this state. If only he could turn back time but he couldn’t. When he started to cry, the rain also started to fall, like it was shedding tears with Sungmin. When Sungmin cried harder, the rain also fell harder like it was also sad for Sungmin. It was still morning but yet the sky is dark because of the rain. Then a doctor came out the emergency room saying that Kyuhyun is now alright but still needs rest. He was so happy to hear this.

He entered the room where Kyuhyun is transferred and saw Kyuhyun sleeping, he was already satisfied and happy that Kyuhyun is now safe. When he looked outside the window, he saw a beautiful rainbow, he smiled and now understood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Project in Art's Club

Rainbow is something that appears after every rain.

And rainbow represents the happiness that worths it after every sufferings and sadness.

( Just imagine two boys holding each other's hands while watching the rainbow for the drawing)

Grade= A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Got bored, went out, saw a rainbow, made a fanfic!!!!

Please comment!