Chapter3 The reason why

My Brother is my Future Husband

~Lee chi hoon~

10 years ago

She just talk.Sings and dance evrywhere and mom just cheer at her like a fangirl.
then sometimes She just opens my door and talks to me even I don't want. She's cute but weird.

Mom asks me sometime Why do I hate haru.. I don't hate her just. I can't believe that dad had another wife or should I say mistress. I saw mom crying and crying when I was 5. That time dad already told mom that He has another daughter to other lady. And she's 1 year younger than me It means when I am just 1 year old. daddy is lying to mommy all this time but now. Look Mom is really happy with the illegitimate daughter that cause her to a great frustration somehow. I just don't get it..


~At School~

''Yah! You little girl!'' one of my classmates.

''Me? wae?'' Haru asks innocently.

''whats with chi hoon and you?''

''He's my Brother oppa''

''HAHAHAHAH'' They laughed at her.

''Look chi-hoon is 9 and you are 8 years old. how come his mother got another baby in just a few months'' They laughed at her again and it making feel angry.

''My mom told me that you are a illegitimate daughter.'' I got shocked

''Whats illegitimate?''

''That you and chi hoon is only half siblings because you are a daughter of a mistress!'' And all of my classmate laughed. Then she cries . that time I felt like my heart stops in a moment.

''Ya! stop making nonsence to my sister She is my sister no matter what so back off!'' Then I lift up her face and smiled at her. ''I will protect you and love you forever so don't worry anymore haru '' then I wipe her tears and She hug me tightly. ''Thankyou oppa I will love you too forever no matter what''

Now~

I receive a text message from taejoon hyung. No this is not happening again. I run as fast I can. Haru-ya Oppa will be there soon huh.
That time I realized that Haru needs us. to protect her and its not her fault for being born in that situation. 

Soon as I reached the rooftop,I harshly open the door. 

''HARU! HARU?!! '' 
''Im here oppa'' then I hugged her tightly and slightly broke the hug . 
''Are you okay my little sister?'' ''Is something hurt you? Does bastards! Iw ill make them suffer'' I stated it angrily. 
''No,Im okay.so just forgive them'' ''How could you say that things,they want to harrass you '' 
''I said its okay hmm'' She smiled at me. Im just over reacting here.. 

''Yeah Its okay dude, I smacked and punced them hard so don't worry'' Taejoon hyung . 
''Thank you so much Hyung for saving my sister,by the way She's my lil' sister Lee Haru''
''and Haru this is my bestfriend Taejun hyung'' 


''Haru,Call or text Oppa if you have any complains or problem okay?'' 
''Okay Chi-hoon oppa,Ahmm Thankyou again Taejun oppa'' 
''Oh its okay haru Take care!'' Taejun hyung replied. 

Then Haru runs to the other building way back to her room . 
Im just so worried to her. 

''Relax,chihoon-ah She knows what to do'' 


~Lee Haru~ 

Bla bla bla bla. the class are so boring like Omfg. I almost fell asleep. The guys who wants to harrass me are now at the detention,oppa report them to the guidance. then the boring class end. No one of them wants to speak up with me. Am I weird? 

I texted chihoon oppa that Im on my way to there building. 

''Oh Haru! Annyeong!'' taejoon oppa greeted me with smile. omo he's so cute. 

''Annyeong taejoon oppa,Is my brother ..'' before I finish my sentence chihoon oppa cute me off. 

''Yes Im here haru baby'' He smiled too,Yes I admit Taejoon oppa is more handsome than my brother but still I prefer the cute one chi-hoon oppa. 

''So let's go?'' 

''Hmm.Ne! '' Me,my oppa and taejoon oppa tends to walk than riding anything now. 


 


I laughed hardly because of taejoon oppa's lame jokes. We bacame much closer now,we shares stories but I notice something. 
Chi-hoon oppa didn't join us in our good and laughable convo. 

''Oppa whats wrong?'' I asks him 

''There's nothing wrong haru-yah. We are here now. Bye taejoon hyung'' he said blantly. 

''okay,Bye haru see you tommorow cute lady'' I blushed when he said that. 

''Thankyou Taejoon oppa. Nice meeting you again '' then I bow then bids our goodbyes He's so Nice. No doubt Chi-hoon oppa picks him as his bestfriend. 

 

 

*updated! :) enjoy :)