Chapter1 The First meeting

My Brother is my Future Husband

10 years ago

~Lee haru P.O.V~  

This is the time to meet My new family,I hope My father will accept me and his wife too. Oh I heard from mommy that they have a only son. And He is older than me,So should I call him oppa? Na otteoke (What should I do) Then the car stop infront of a Big Mansion. 

''Haru-baby listen to mommy. Mommy Really loves you. You are the biggest gift that God Gave to me. My only princess'' Tears coming from my Mother eyes 

''Yes,Mommy I know it. And Haru really loves you too. Mommy stop talking that you are like leaving me. We are having a new family right you,Me and Daddy's Family right?'' I asked Mommy innocenlty and wipe her tears. 

''Ahm,maybe no. Just listen to me I love you forever and ever. Don't forget mommy huh?'' 

''Mommy I love you too mommy Forever and ever And I will never forget you Never :) '' those words. still  I don't get it,Is she leaving me. 

mom knocks 3 times then a maid welcomes us and lead us in the living room. 

''Maam,Sir they are here'' the maid said . A tall and handsome man noods and smile to me . He's like in his 30's 
And a Pretty Lady with a long and shiny hair . She looks really young. 

''So,She's haru?'' The lady spoke 

''Yes,She is. Haru say your grettings'' Mom 

''Ah Ne. Annyeong hasseyo Haru-imndia Nice to meet you'' the I bows 

''Oh how cute'' The lady whines and hugs me. 

''I know this is rude but, where's her Documents and her things? Im going to take it to her Room'' The man spokes 

then mom gaves it to the maids. ''Okay,Please take care of my daughter. Sorry for the inconvience'' Mom. 

''Don't worry We will take care of her because She's my daughter'' The man replies to mom. 

''Wait mom? what are you talking about?'' then mom comes to me and hug me tightly . and I hug her too then said. 

''Mom really loves you right? be good to them and please forgive mom from doing this '' then She turn back and walks through the door. 

''Mom!  don't leave me! you said We will live here together Mommmy! '' then I started crying . I run to her then the Lady gets me . ''We are here for you haru. Your new Family '' I struggled ''No,I need my mommy . Mom don't leave me'' 

''Sorry haru. I love you and please don''t forget me Bye baby!'' Then She leaves. 

The lady approach to me and said ''Sorry haru for this,please don't cry anymore,You can call me Mommy too'' 
''No,I only have 1 mommy and its My mommy Ellin'' ''So,You have your mommy ellin and have another mommy I think Its better to have two mommys right?'' 

I stop from crying and faced her. She levels her height with mine ''Really? so what should I call you? '' I asked 

''Mommy Soyoul,Call me Mommy Soyoul'' ''Oh okay Mommy soyoul.. '' Then she hugs me ''This is my dream,to have a daughter. Welcome to the family Lee Haru'' I smile shyly. but Is mom really leaves me? Mommy ellin I miss you already. 

''Don't worry haru. We will take care of you. Im your father little lady Your Daddy Ken'' ''Daddy? I always wants a daddy'' then I hug him and burst out my Tears again. 

''Aigoo,too cute '' He held me in his arms. Im so happy for having new and complete family . But sad for not having mommy ellin with me. 


Suddenly the door opens. then a young kid approach. 

''Oh chi hoon. Your new sister is already here. She is lee haru'' Mommy soyoul Approach him gladly 

''Oh really then Good for you and daddy'' The chi hoon kid said sarcasticly .

''CHI HOON please being nice to your mom and haru!'' Daddy ken shout to him . I get frightend. 

''No,its okay ken our son is not getting the situation really well. '' 

then I approach chi hoon. 

''Annyeong hasseyo! Chi-hoon oppa'' I smile brightly to him and he got blushed. 

''Im not your oppa and stay away from me!'' He push me Then he run upstairs. 

''Are you okay haru? Sorry for our son acting rude to you don't worry He's adorable and lovely'' Mommy Syoul explains. Then I nod. 


NOW 

When I thinks about it,Im just missing mom at the same time make happy thoughts. First I found a complete family and second I have my Chi-hoon oppa now 

''Ya! Lee Haru! the Dinner is ready and I will eat it all and never leaves you some *merong*! '' 

''OPPA! Ya ! ya! ya! Hajimaa! '' chi hoon oppa is like a baby actually,He's making fuss again with the foods 

I run downstairs and get dinner with my Family . Now Im 18 years old for the past 10 years Im with them having a perfect family. 



 

~ Sorry for the grammar and spelling. Im really sorry :) Enjoy! ~