Chapter2 My brother's bestfriend

My Brother is my Future Husband

~Lee Haru~ 

I feel someone's arms wrapping in my waist. Oh who is this? Im so sleepy,Iwant to sleep some more. then that someone starts tickling the sides of my neck. Omg thats my ticklish spot. I laughed hardly ''HAHAHAHA whatthestoptitalready bhbdeccejffrhjden HAHAHAH'' Now I know who is this. 

''AHAHAHAHA OPPA STOP IT~ I want to sleep more'' then he stops. 

''Oh our baby wants to sleep more?'' He said that in a cute tone then I faced him . Then Nods. 

''Oh kiyowo*cute* '' then he hugs me even more. 
''But oppa wants to wake up his sister '' He acts cute to me. My eyes are being kiss by a man in his 19years and acts like a kid. Oh thats my Brother/oppa 

''But I don't want to *merong* '' then I turned back 

''You don't want then .. '' He Carried me in his thin arms in a bridal way. 

''YA! OPPA! Get me down ya! jinja Oppa! '' 

''But I don't want to *merong*'' aish jinja,this oppa is really weird and childish but i love it. 

''Kyaaaa! Held me down'' 

''Oh your so heavy,Get on diet my little sister'' he laughes 

''your just thin like a toothpick'' 

''Whatever '' then he held me back to my bed. ''do your routines We have classes Its Your first day in Senior high,So get up okay?'' Then he smiled and kiss my forehead. 

''Arrasso,Good morning oppa Imiss you'' then I hugged him. 

''Sorry for returning late at home everyday,Its just the photoshoots and picturials is far away here in seoul ,don't worry because schools are starting up so the Photoshoots will be lesser for the mean time. Oh Iwant to introduce to you my bestfriend later so hurry and get changed'' 

''Ne,arrasso'' then he leaves . I stand-up and do my daily routines . 

Its senior high and for the worst I don't have any friends there except Chi-hoon oppa and Lee hi. Aish. Lee haru stop thinking about it. 
Its a New life. New school and make  some new Friends Fighting. 

I get down and see mommy cooking. and daddy is having a sip of cofee and oh chihoon oppa is already eating. 

''Goodmorning Mommy Soyoul!'' I hug him tightly and kiss her 

''Oh Goodmorning too my Dearest daughter,You looks so good in your new Uniform '' ''Jeonmalyeo?*really*'' 

''Ofcourse,Im right ken? '' ''Yes Your so pretty you take that from me'' Dad said proudly . then we laughs . 

after the breakfast,Mom gave me allowance and also dad . I have plenty of money Omfg. This is really Daebak :) X)) 

''Chi-hoonie Please take care of dongsaeng '' ''Yes Mom,I will!'' 
''Goodbye! dad and mom!'' I say my goodbyes then got to the car. 

''Oppa,I hope I found some friends in senior high '' 

''Im sure you will,because you are the prettiest among all those girls in our school'' then she pinch my chicks 

''Ouch,it hurts '' ''Oh kekek '' 

We arrived at the school parking lot . 

''So little sis Im going to my building just incase you need me just call me and I'll be there okay?'' He pats my head like a kid 

''Yeah.don't worry I will call you no matter what I loveyou oppa'' 

''Iloveyou more haru-ya'' then we get our way to our own classes/buildings 


I looked up Got the highest section in freshmen. I entered the room and Omfg. they are looking to me intensly. 
and I heard some whispers. 

''Oh she is the only sister of Lee chi hoon '' ''Yeah I know right and there family is so wealthy'' 
''Omo I think She is starting modeling,now I saw her teasers for the next model of ULZZANG SHIDAE magazines'' 

I Know this things are happening again,like when I was in Junior high. Fortunately I find true friends. Omo I miss them already. 
The girls will approach for some reasons First : to be close with my brother *I really hate it* Second: To have my money and things *how rude they are also wealthy why do they need my things* and lastly: to copy assignments. okay I want to end this class right away. 
 

The boys at my back are murmuring something and I don't like it. 

''She pretty and y,and I think she's '' ''Yeah,because she acts innocently'' 

''Ah rich girl with beauty,body and ity? oh Interesting'' 

omo. What are they talking about. this ASSH***S,spoiled brats and maniacs are really annoying. 

The class started and omfg This is really hard and Yes lunch time. I texted Oppa to have lunch with me. 

To: Ulzzang Chi hoon oppa (He's the one who typed that in my phone X))'' 

Oppa,Let's have lunch together 

 

~Lee Chi Hoon~ 

As I enter my classroom The girls are starting a fuzz again. Screaming shouting Yelling -,- Then I saw taejoon hyung./ 

'''Hyung!'' (Omg His voice are really angelic*Yeah I know OMG he's too handsome*Im so thankful that the TAEHOON are here in the same class with us) The commotion of the girls are really annoyed me. For that single word WTH. 

''Oh chihoon-aa~'' 

''We are in the same class again'' 

''Yeah,this is like destiny'' 

''Because We are like brothers?'' X)) then We laugh.. afterwards the teacher had come and starts the classes. 

Im having mental breakdown here. Just Im just worried of haru. Haru is kinda sensitive, She doesn't have any friends here Im just worried about her. 

''Yo,Chihoon-aa gwenchana?'' taejun hyung asks. 

''Yeah,Im okay hyung.. just Im really worried to haru'' 

''Oh haru is a freshmen right? so thats why your having a mental breakdown and not listening to the teacher? '' Hyung asks sarcasticly and I chuckled 

''Yes your right hyung'' ''Don't worry Haru will be okay and please introduce her to me ''

''Oh oh oh hyung don't you ever cling with my sister '' ''Oh yes sir!'' 

for the meantime I calmed myself and got the attention back to the class. 

the class ended smoothly I streched Lunch time . I want to have lunch with haru. but then 

''Lee chi hoon you are being called by the magazine club,you should go or else they will be elminated in that club'' Our teacher said. 

''Yes,maam'' Omona. What to do.  then I received a text message. 

From: My Pretty Haru 


Oppa,Let's have lunch together 

 

I also want to have it with you but This magazine club. tss. 

To:My Pretty Haru 

Sorry baby But I have things to comply this lunch . so sorry don't worry I'll visit you in your classroom. ^_^ mwa:* 

I hope haru will understand this. I know She's having troubles like when We are in Junior high. Aish. I will accomplished this club. rapidly. 

~Lee Haru~ 

Oh,Oppa replied.... He can't go with me.*sigh* Its okay I gotta go by myself. Im not a kid anymore. 
I grab my bag and go to the cafeteria. I ordered Chocolate sticks,a cup of ramyun and a bottle of water. I know oppa will get mad of me for buying this un nutrisious foods. 

''Oh She is buying cheap foods? '' ''OMG she's the only daughter of the biggest company in seoul and her brother is so famous and yet she's eating a cup of noodles in lunch How cheap'' The commotion starts . Yeah whatever this is also a food to eat and should respect. 


I wandered around to calm myself. Those People Tss. Im eating my ramyun while walking around . Some students got surprised by my actions.Is this the first time they saw a lady eating ramyun while walking aish. Then I go to the garden of the school to have some peace lunch but then a bunch of guys blocked my way...

Guy1: ''You!'' ''ne?''
Guy2: ''Oh,You are lee haru right'' with an arrogant tone
Aish. I know this ''Oh,Ne wae? ''I relied in an arrogant tone too.
they laughed. Guy3: ''You are so agrresive lady,come with us'' then they grabbed my hand.
''Ya! get your dirty hands on me! Ya!'' I forcefully smack there hands to me but they are so strong then my ramyun got spilled in the floor.
''Ya! someone help me!'' I shouted but OMFGno one are passing in the garden.
''No one will hear you Lady'' then they drag me forcefully. The tears are just coming out in my eyes continously then I got shocked. one of them got bitten by someone.

~Park Taejun~

Its lunch time,so I make my way to the cafeteria. Then a loud screams that I coudn't barely understand.
''Waaaaa.  Taejoon! oppa!'' '' your so handsome!'' ''Oppa! lets eat with me '' I just smiled with them . I buy my snacks. A smoothy and two slices of sandwiches. I got my way back out in the cafeteria. This girls will just stare to me while Im eating. While walking around .

''Oh,You are Lee haru right?'' Oh,Its in the garden. Wait Lee Haru? Chi-hoon's sister?
''Oh,Ne wae?'' ''you are so agrresive lady,come with us'' Oh wait this is not right huh.
''Ya! get your hands on me ya!
''Ya! someone help me!'' ''No will hear you lady'' Nope Im here.

I run to there way and punched this guys. I saw haru's face She's crying and look terrified. and She's Really pretty.

''Ya! come with me!'' I grabbed her hand and stand still. She's shocked.
''Ya! what are you doin lets go'' then she noods.
We run,run and run until we reached the rooftop. We are breathing heavily.

''Are you okay?'' I asked her. ''Ahm ne, Im okay. Thankyou for saving me''
''Your welcome,so You are haru?'' ''ahm ,do you know me?''
''Yes, I know you very well. My name is Park taejun. ''

''Park taejun? taejun ? park? taejun... AH! are you the bestfriend of my brother?''

''Bingo'' Then I smiled at her brightly.

~Lee haru~

The one who saved me from those bad guys is Park Taejun .He's handsome and strong.
And Taejoon oppa is my Brother's Bestfriend.

-Diary-


So,Its a long update I hope you enjoy :")