Finale

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Baby Girl!" Jungwoo shouted with glee through the phone."Why are you calling me?" she asked. Her voice was a husky so it was obvious that she just woke up. "Uhmm, remember? We're going out today?"Jungwoo emphasized that 'duh' tone of his. Eunkyung shot up from her bed in an instant. "Where are you?" she asked, fully awake. "15 minutes till i reach your house but i'll give you 30. Be ready by then, ok?" he said. "ok. Bye" she quickly hang up and ran for her towel. She then ran to the bathroom where her sister just got out. "Eonnie, move!" she shouted, running past Minkyung who stepped aside with a confused look. "What's with her?" she asked to herself.

By the time Jungwoo rang the doorbell, Eunkyung was done exchanging her things from her pink shoulder bag to her black, lacey backpack. She then ran to the door with her back secured behind her and opened the door. She was immediately met with both Jungwoo and Kidoh.

"Ah yes. You're here too." Eunkyung said to Kidoh, who bowed respectfully. "Eonnie isn't done yet so you can make yourself comfortable on the couch." She stepped aside to let Kidoh in then she blocked Jungwoo. "Hey, move aside. We'll wait for Minkyung." He said, standing tall infront of Eunkyung. "No dude. We're not." she shook her head firmly. "Aww. But i wan't-" "No." she shook her head again. "Bye Kidoh-ssi. Have fun on your date." Eunkyung bid goodbye before closing the door and dragging Jungwoo with difficulty.

"But i want to see her." Jungwoo pouted, looking back on the 2nd floor above. "Seriously Jungwoo, move on." Eunkyung slapped his arm. Jungwoo rubbed his arm and pouted at Eunkyung. "You upset me so much. Ugh." he groaned, passing to her a white helmet.

"Oh yeah, in what way?" she asked, holding the helmet. "Well, for starters you never learned to call me oppa. Second, you won't let me see her. Even for just a glimpse." he said, sitting on his motorcycle. She nodded with skeptical eyes. "yes, and what is the purpose why we're hanging out today?" she asked him. "to get my mind off of her." he answered. "that's right. And now we're going to do that. Besides, this is like a punishment for disturbing my sleep." she patted his shoulder and sat behind Jungwoo.

"I won't argue anymore because i'm hungry." Jungwoo said, wearing his helmet. She laughed at him and wore her helmet, then she gripped the sides of his shirt. Jungwoo sat up, removed her hands and wrapped them around his waist instead. She blushed in an instant and awkwardly adjusted her position. He tilted forward and started the engine before roaring off.

*****

After that day, Jungwoo and Eunkyung kept going on 'dates' as jungwoo would call it. Eunkyung would roll her eyes every time he said it and would correct him. If Jungwoo called them their 'dates',  she would call it 'Moving on from Minkyung sessions'. Although every time people would mistake them for being a couple, Jungwoo would correct them and Eunkyung would just be silent.

Truth is, Eunkyung developed a little bit of feelings for him. Throughout their outings, she didn't know she was slowly falling for him. It was a first, that she felt that way. She never felt that with her previous boyfriend nor with any other guys she knew. Jungwoo was the only one and she was uncomfortable with every bit of it. Even now as they were having coffee inside a cafe that were full of female students her age. She was feeling angry because the females kept on secretly taking pictures of him as he talked to her about random stuff.

"I wonder what strawberry frap tastes like? Hey can i have some?" He asked, looking at her as she sipped nonstop on her drink. "You're downing it..." Jungwoo stared at her almost finished drink. When 1/8 of the drink was only left, he took her drink and finished it. She snapped out of her trance as she looked at him with wide eyes. "Dude, you sipped from my straw!" She said. "Who cares? We kissed already." he shrugged his shoulders and handed her his drink, still biting on her straw. "You can have mine." he said. "or do you want it from my lips first?" he looked at her with narrowed eyes. The girls from the other table gaped loudly making Jungwoo and Eunkyung look at them. The girls blushed and quickly looked away.

Eunkyung rolled her eyes and pushed his drank back to him. "Finish it so we can leave." She grumpily leaned back on her chair, arms crossed. "I'm too full. You drink it." Jungwoo pouted. She groaned once again before angrily taking the drink, standing up and walking to the girls a while ago. "Here, an indirect kiss. Have fun with it."

Eunkyung placed Jungwoo's drink on the two girls table before getting her bag and storming out of the cafe. Jungwoo quickly followed suite, not forgetting to take his drink back and paying for their drinks. He ran outside and saw Eunkyung walking to cross the street.

Befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter