Part 1

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Kidoh and Minkyung took their time kissing under the streetlight. It started of sweet and slow until he her bottom lip, asking for access in which she reluclantly gave. The two of them were to engaged into their lip locking they didn't even notice another presence from the other side walk.

Jungwoo dropped the bag snacks because of utter shock. He didn't expect he would see two of his bestfriends kissing under the light, and intimately at that. He could only look at them with mixed feelings. Is it shock? Disbelief? Jealousy? He didn't know. But one thing is for sure. He just felt his first heart ache. Not wanting to get hurt more, he picked up the plastic and walked back to the store.

He walked lifelessly by the street and spotted the bus stop. He walked his way there and sat on the very right corner. Moments went flashing back in his mind from today's events.

Jungwoo was listing his notes for history class on a paper when he made a mistake and had to erase it. He turned around to his back pack and saw that Minkyung was once again, asleep with her head resting on her arm on the table.   

They were both sitting at the same lane and was only 10 inches apart. He checked his watch and saw that she probably slept 15 minutes after class started. He shook his head and chuckled to himself. This kid never fails to amuse me. He took his white marker and erased his correction.   

He turned to his left and saw that she was nowhere near in waking up. So he carefully and silently took of his jacket and draped it around her shoulders. He brushed a few strands away from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

Satisfied with his work, he looked back to the front and listened. Occasionally stealing glances at how cute Minkyung was when she was asleep.

*****

"Eager to have my kisses?" she teased. Jungwoo could only roll his eyes but never fail to make his blush evident to her. 'Ever since Minkyung, ever since...' he thought. 

He kept on looking at her as she drew the picture of him. Honestly, he envied that new boyfriend of Minjung. He was jealous because Minjung and that guy ended up together after the project. While here he is, staring and still hoping that she would notice him as more than a model and a friend. he still couldn't forget about how he ended up liking her in the first place.

- 1 year ago - 

"Hey. What do i get if we get the highest score?" he asked Minkyung who continously drew him. "A good grade and a compliment from the teacher?" Minkyung said. Jungwoo scrunched his face with her answer and thought of something else.

A week later, the results came out. Both Minkyung and Jungwoo ran to the score board and searched for their names. "ok. We'll start from the bottom." Minkyung said, breathing in and out to relax herself. They both pointed at the bottom and slowly slided their way up to find their names. "Pair 23...pair 5....pair 9...pair 3." She stopped when she saw their number, jungwoo uncovered his hand from the rank and saw that they were..."1st Place!" Minkyung shouted in

joy. "We got highest!" Jungwoo shouted as well. Without noticing, she jumped in joy then suddenly hugged Jungwoo by the neck who also hugged her back. They jumped as they hugged each other in joy. Then suddenly, Minkyung cupped his face and kissed him all over his face leaving Jungwoo in total shock. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Minkyung hugged him tight. Jungwoo hugged her back awkwardly with his fast beating heart and shaking hands. 'She kissed me...' was all he could think of.

- - 

'If only i was man enough to confess earlier, then maybe i wouldn't be dealing with this.' he thought to himself. 'maybe i should confess either way..'He shook his head like the idea was now wrong to do. He was to confess to her crush and bestfriend who happened to be dating his other bestfriend. The idead of doing that to his friends made him shook his head no furiously. It caused a little attention to the girl on the other side because he caught her laugh. He bowed in embarassment and faced the other way. He then sat for a little while longer and thought of Kidoh and Minkyung as a couple.

Girl's POV

That guy is cute. Haha. He keeps on talking to himself. I don't think he noticed. The way he shooked his head is funny. He made duck sounds. Haha. I wonder what's his problem.

Seriously girl, how can you think of other peoples problems when you have one yourself? Maybe i should go back home. Eonnie might kill me if she finds out. Sigh. Maybe i should...

Just as i stood up, raindrops started to fall infront of me. "Rain?" i looked up and saw that more droplets fell then it became stronger. The guy from earlier pulled me back from getting tremendously wet. 

Author's POV

The girl looked at him while he rumaged through his bag. He then took out and umbrella and gave it to her. 

"Here. You can use it. You look empty handed." he reached out the umbrella to her. She looked at it then at him. 'He seems nice...' she thought. "It's ok. My house is just 5 blocks away. I can just run." she told him. As she made her first step out of the roof, she felt dry. She looked up and saw an umbrella, then at her left stood the same guy. "5 blocks away it is. I'll just drop you off. No big deal." he said nicely, showing a smile. She bowed as a silent thank you and they then walked together.

"So, I noticed you had problems as well." the girl started. "yeah. I was supposed to leave town today but the trip got cancelled. So i had to go back home." he lied. Well, it wasn't actually a complete lie. The trip really got cancelled but that wasn't the problem. "I don't think that's it." she chuckled, making Jungwoo look at her. "i heard you talking about confessing?" she said. His eyes widened at what she said. "How did you..." "you were talking to yourself." she said, laughing a little at his ignorance. "Oh, really?" he asked. She laughed because of him and nodded. They then fell into silence until he spoke.

"Are you, perhaps, having problems as well?" he asked. She nodded and stuffed her hands in her pocket. "I ran away. she said. Jungwoo looked at her to see if she was joking but she looked serious instead. "do you have siblings?" jungwoo asked. She looked a little confused with his question but nodded nevertheless. "i have an older sister. A year earlier than me. Why?" she asked back. "Oh nothing. I just thought that maybe you're going back because of your sister." he shrugged making her look at him. "how can you guess so accurately?" she asked in awe. He shrugged and looked front. "Same thing happened to me. Except that, my older brother left home and never came back. But he told me that he was sorry for leaving me so i was good." he smiled. "Why did you leave anyway?" he asked. "and i would tell you because?" she trailed off looking at him. "because i'm currently lending you my umbrella and am going to drop you off at your house. Plus, i'm a wise adviser. " he smiled. She nodded at his answer and said, "Seems legit." 

"I left home because they won't approve of my boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter