Part 2

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Class ended at 4pm. Jungwoo packed up his things and checked his phone for calls. Just as he unlocked it, an incoming call flashed through the screen from an unknown number. With a confused look, he swiped the green button and placed it by his ear.    "Hello?" A girl's voice spoke. "Yeah, who is this?" He politely asked. "Jungwoo-ssi?" She spoke. "Speaking?.." he replied. "Jungwoo-ssi! It's eunkyung, minkyung's sister." She said. He recognized the person in an instant and blushed as he thought of when they accidentally kissed. "Oh. Yeah. Hi Eunkyung-ssi." He said as he walked towards his locker. "In case you're wondering, i got your number from my sister's phone." She shyly said. Jungwoo chuckled. "Did you ask for it?" He playfully asked making eunkyung blush. "Yes." She lied. "Oh really? Ah. I'm dissappointed. I thought you like me enough to steal it." He teased. "Who likes who? I don't like you. Psh" Eunkyung replied with a nervous voice. "Okay. If you say so." Jungwoo laughed. "You're too cocky, you know that?" Eunkyung said. "Oh yes i know. It's my charm." He said proudly. When he reached the school gates, he layed out his skateboard and started riding it to his house. "Psh. Anyway, i'm guessing my sister already told you about the family dinner?" "Yes. She did mention it. Is my attendance really necessary?" "Yes. yes it is necessary Jungwoo-ssi." "Fine. " "Ok good. I'll see you in three hours then." "At your place?" "Yep." Eunkyung smiled happily. "I'll see you later then. And that's oppa for you from now on. " Jungwoo added in an informal speech. He unlocked the front door to his house and ran up to his room to get ready.   *****   "He's here!" Eunkyung squeeled as she ran on full speed from the kitchen to open the door. She came to a halt to fix her hair and top and opened the door with a smile. "He- oh, who are you?" She asked.   "Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Kidoh, Minkyung's boyfriend. " Kidoh bowed politely. "I'm sorry, i think i got the wrong house." Kidoh said, not recognizing Eunkyung. "Ah nono, you're at the right place. I'm her younger sister, Eunkyung." She bowed. "Come in. Eonnie is still getting ready upstairs." Eunkyung led Kidoh to the living room where eunkyung's dad, Mr.Jeon, was watching "Dad, Mcountdown? Really?" Eunkyung asked in disbelief. "What? Cho Yong Pil is having a special stage." Mr.Jeon said. Earning a laugh from Eunkyung. she turned to Kidoh and told him to sit down while she runs upstairs and calls her sister. 

"Eonnie~ Your Boyfriend is here- woah. what is that?" Eunkyung asked as soon as she opened Minkyung's door. She looked at her elder sister up and down and grinned. "Since when did you own girl's clothes?" Eunkyung teased. " Hush it sissy. It's only for tonight." Minkyung said as she tied her hair into a mid-high ponytail. "True. You usually don't get to eat dinner with us here. I guess it's fine that you dress up." Eunkyung shrugged. Minkyung smiled softly at her sister and gestured for her to sit infront of her table. Eunkyung did as asked to and looked at herself in the mirror. " Why don't we spice you up a little? I mean, after all. this oppurtunity is rare. You gotta look nice. Plus, i'm sure mom's wearing a dress." Minkyung asked her sister. "But you won't let me wear anything cute right?" Eunkyung asked. "Of course not. We don't do that kind of style." Minkyung told her. "Ok. now, pick your color while i go rummage through your closet for something appropriate." Minkyung showed her the drawer full of arranged make-up while she left her room and to Eunkyung's room. 

The makeover took them only 20 minutes since Eunkyung was already half caked with make-up. She just had to wear the white skirt that went well with the denim polo shirt that she was wearing earlier. After pleading her elder sister, She got to wear her black rugged high-cut converse. The sides of her hair were tied together at the back while the ends were left with a wavy touch. She wore her usual arm candy which were black studded belts and cuffs. She wore two rings, one with a cross and one was a silver ring band. After checking their appearances, they finally ran downstairs at the call of their mother. 

When they reached the Dining room, Jungwoo and Kidoh were already seated beside each other, leaving the two empty seats exactly adjacent to theirs. Mr and Mrs Jeon were seated at both ends. "Oh, you're here already." Minkyung said when she saw Jungwoo. "Thank you my eldest, for dressing up your sister properly." Mrs. Jeon said as soon as she saw her daughters. "Well you two look nice." Mr. Jeon complimented with a smile. "Yes, they do." Jungwoo whispered, staring at Eunkyung with awe. "Does it amaze you that they look like twins?" Mr. Jeon whispered to Jungwoo. "Yes sir." Jungwoo said, still in daze. "Well, they do have good genes." Mrs. Jeon said, making everyone laugh.   Dinner started of with compliments for the delicious food and thanks for the invitation. They started knowing each other, Mr and Mrs Jeon asking questions about the two boys and stuff. Eunkyung and Minkyung would occasionally reply whe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter