Court

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey people

Im baaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkk ^^

I know I know Im horrible and and I dont know what to say, but I have a reason!!!! So after my last I update, I manage to lose some of my data =( *crying*. I dont know how, but from the little crack that I found on my computer, it may be the reason. I didnt lose the old data now the new ones, so to make it short.... the chapters I worked on were all gone!!!! I always work three chapters ahead, all gone along with some pictures and some school notes. I swear I cried a little hahaha. So after that, I didnt have any motivation to write it again, BUT then I saw your comments and how happy you guys were with the story and my online friends kept nagging me about it, plus I really wanted to finish this cuz its my first story damn it!!

So I took courage to redo it again, Im writing slow cuz I think I lost some of my jam for writing, but Im getting there. So how about I finish this with honor! =)

Welcome to the new subscribers and I hope you guys will like it. Sorry for any mistakes, and please tell me what you think ^^.

P.S THANK YOU SOOOOOOO SOO SOOO MUCH FOR WAITING       

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

End of flashback

"I can't believe it!!!! were you eavesdropping on us!!! listen to...." Kyungsoo was very mad, but not as mad as her husband right now  

"SHUT UP!!!! sit down while we wait for the judge!" yelled Jongin, this is one of the few times he had yelled or got angry at Kyungsoo.  

"....... what? don't tell me...." Minseok is still in shock, for why is the one and only person thats not suppose to know about this.... is here??? add more stress to it, they failed miserably that it hurts and scared because, Sehun is nowhere to be seen!!!    

"*smirk* what did you think that we will let you go so easily!!!?" said Luhan, who unlike the others is very calm.

The four of them were waiting for the so called judge to arrive, the girls sitting together and the boys were guarding the door while giving them the death stare! After a couple of minutes Chanyeol and Baek joined them, Baek joining the girls while Chanyeol whisper something to his hyung. While they were waiting for the judge, they arrange the classroom/dressing room into the supranational European court of justice!!!! (dont ask why European!!!?)

Chanyeol got a call from the judge, asking him to come and get him. Luhan and Jongin were standing putting on the lawyer mask on. Lucky for them the school was empty, no soul was around, every student has gone home and teachers left two hours ago. Even the A straight students left, they refuse to study in this kind of library with only 200 books to read from! So the school has become the playground for the four gentlemen. Far from the classroom on the hallway, music was heard, about 70 m away and it got closer. Every speaker around the classrooms started to play the same song, and soon enough Kabsong high school turned into a nightclub with lights and umm.... youth education. The girls knew right away who it was from the song. Luhan and Jongin were already regretting their choice of person in mind, their so called judge!! "The song Im y and I know it"

"really Chen!!!! that is your judge???" Baek was indeed judging them....... yes ladies and gentlemen the one and only Chen, dressed in black suit with black shades while holding into a hip-hop style dressed Sehun also in black shades but too big for him.    

"well.... Kris hyung had a schedule, so....." said Jongin

Making his way to the judge chair, looking at the girls with *I dont want to be you right now* look and putting Sehun on the table. Chen was feeling the power that has been given to him, a power that makes him above all of them and for the last touch, he takes out his weapon from his pocket... a pink colored hammer and a mini one for Sehun, with that he is ready. "you all can sit down, especially you love idiots"   

"WE have to stand, since we have to announce guilty or not guilty!" Luhan is trying not to losing it, but just one look at Sehun and the anger is slowly building up.  

"What!! that fast??? what happen to the evidence, I mean lets us at least hear the reason behind......" that was the first mistake Chen made

"We dont want to waste time, Hyung" said Jongin

"As a member of the jury, and a fellow male within the male community, I feel that it is proper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter