Busted

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone

Back from the..... to be honest I dont know what happen or what I did all that time!!! anyway I'm back with a new chapter and hopefully another one in a couple more days (I hope and pray). As I said before we are near the ending of this story.... =(

And I'm thinking of making it into subscribers only because I want to write extra chapters =). I feel somehow that some parts of the story need more attention, but only maybe so tell me what you guys think about it.  

I hope its not hard to read

Welcome to the new subscribers and I hope you guys will like it. I'm sorry for any mistakes and I'll be waiting for your comments ;)   

And THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR WAITING    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

Minseok got her hands full preparing for tonight's little party. She was busy in the kitchen, making sure everything is ready for tonight, everything from food, dessert and snacks. Cleaning the whole house in no time. Luhan on the other hand was busy taking care of Sehun. Unlike his dad, Sehun became more fond of Luhan. Sometimes Sehun wants his dad more than his mom, sometimes he wants to play with his dad than his mom and sometimes he want to sleep with his dad!!!. Minseok was of cause more than happy to see that they finally got use to each other, but can't say the same about Luhan. His plan was to decrease the time Sehun got with Minseok, and increase his time with her. But he forgot one.... if he is with Minseok and she is with him than who is with Sehun!!! Can you all see Luhan's problem?

So Luhan went from watching Minseok playing/sleeping/eating with Sehun, to watching her with Sehun reading/writing/talking in the phone... completely forgetting that she is married and have a super handsome husband waiting for her to notice him. 

In all that time she was preparing for everything, Luhan was sitting on the sofa with Sehun and looking at Minseok. (an hour's passed and she hasn't looked this way once. She's ignoring me even though I keep looking at her. Actually now that I'm thinking about it, she has been acting very weird lately... I'm sure she is hiding something from me, but what?) After putting Sehun to sleep, Luhan called Jongin... locking the door of cause.

"Yo hyung, I'm so ready for tonight!!"

"yea ok listen Jongin is Kyungsoo acting weird lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know... anything out of normal? is she coming home late? spacing out or something like that!"

"It's funny, now that you mention it... Chanyeol hyung just called me and asked the same, so after going through her stuff... I can say for sure that she is hiding something."

"you What....??? So the three of them, hmm... that's not good, ok thanks Jongin I'll talk to Minseok about it."

"What, no hyung wait, we have a plan"

"Oh no... Jongin I don't like your plans!!!"

"No not mine, it's Chanyeol hyung..."

"I don't know..."

"Just trust us on this one hyung, it will be fun. It's our theme for tonight"

"FUN... my wife is acting weird and clearly hiding something from me... and you want FUN???"

"Hyung just hear us out, ok?"

"... do I have another choice?"

"Not really! we'll see you tonight hyung, bye"

"yea whatever!!"

After the call Luhan finish preparing for tonight, the barbecue was ready, the meat and vegetables ready and a few drinks Minseok doesn't know or need to know about ready... All that's left is to dress up. Jogging to the bedroom only to find himself in a difficult situation, yep Minseok was there... and Sehun..... and the devil (Luhan's inner self). Sehun was sleeping and Minseok was changing her cloths. Changing them over and over again, can't decide what to wear. Luhan was sitting on the bed watching her quietly, looking at her with intense stare.

Finally Minseok changed into a peach-colored mini dress and looked damn fine, making Luhan little nervous. Seeing how tight the dress was sitting on Minseok, revealing her s-line and milky skin. Luhan was still staring, watching how Minseok brush her hair, putting her accessories on and how she was appealing lipstick on her lips. Making Luhan gulp, his lips and making sure Sehun was asleep.     

"Your eyes will fall off if you keep on looking at me like that Hannie!!" Minseok could see him from the mirror.

".... Don't worry, they will not fall off... don't you think that dress is a little too short? can you even bend down?" Luhans eyes got stuck at the hip/ area, the dress hugged Minseoks body so damn fine that it made Luhan insane....

"hmm you think, but I really want to wear it... because of the pregnancy, I couldn't wear it. Beside it just the girls, anyway hurry up hannie and change"       

"Wait... I don't want you to... wear that."

"And why is that?"

"It's... too nice and I... really... really like it!! anyhow only wear it for me!!" (omg.... its only 4 cm below her , is she crazy??)

"hmm more reason for me to wear it *kiss* hurry up" with a light kiss, Minseok leaves the room to get Sehuns cloths.

(what...? just like that??? ok.... ok minnie, if that's how you want it?) Luhan didn't want to lose to his wife, he is been losing too much lately, so he did what any man in his position needed to do! which is.... being as childish as he can be. If mini-dresses were Luhan's weakness, than for Minseok it's... opening his cabinet and looking for the wanted items.

"What do you think, son! your dad looks so FINE, if I may say so myself!!" Luhan got Sehun up from his beauty sleep just so he can watch. 

"grrrrhihihih" Sehun was chewing his toy and enjoying the fashion show his dad is showing him. Somehow approving the choice of cloths his dad pick out.   

"Hannie what are.... you... wearing?" Coming back to the room, Minseok didn't expect to see Luhan dressed like that.    

"like it?" (ohhh that's a nice reaction)

"Go change! you can't wear that!"

"No I'll not... if you want me to change... than WE both have to change!?"

"Hannie!!! *ding dong*"

"*waits 10 seconds* I guess I'll have to open the door DRESSED like this!"

There Luhan was in all his glory standing proud next to his son, dressed like a perfect bad boy that you can find in any manga. You see Luhan is the type of man that looks good in anything, looks good in any color and can rock any style. But Luhan in black is a crime.... and with his hair pushed back, will turn into a sin (think of Shin se gi from kill me heal me, that kind of image)... If he happens to walk in streets dressed like that, Women as men would literally turn their heads and gasp as he walked down the street. Luhan knows that he got that ability and he also aware of the effect it has on Minseok.

"Oh wow oppa.... that's.... isn't that a little too much??" a shocked Kyungsoo was standing there with Baekhyun, the first to arrive and his first victims.

"you think? well you guys don't look bad either! and beside... I have a hot date later tonight!"

"Ohh, you still got it tiger, oh I'm sorry I mean kitty!" said Baekhyun, aka Chanyeol's wife.... aka Minseok's sister-in-law....... aka Luhan's worst enemy. Wearing a semi long yellow dress, curvy hair and make-up on point.

"ha ha ha.... I see you finally decide to show your really color, you venous snake" Luhan fired back at her.

"Hey girls come in" said Minseok while she were on her way down from the 2 floor. Standing next to her husband, "and you two behave!" looking at Baekhyun and Luhan.   

"Oh no I can't take it with you both looking like that!!" said Kyungsoo who happen to wear a blue miniskirt with matching cardigan.  

"Blame it on your friend!" said Luhan while looking at Minseok.

"ooookkkk, I can sense the ually intensions" said Kyungsoo with a low voice but loud enough for Baekhyun to hear it. 

"Please control yourself, I don't want to witness the love making of you two!" She won't be baekhyun if she didnt tease Luhan at least 5 times a day.

*Ding dong*, Luhan opens the door

"Hello everyone so nice of you all to be waiting for me to arrive before sitting down" a tall beautiful lady with a broken korean accent arrived. Wearing a beige jumpsuit with sunglass, Tao the chinese model, Chen's girlfriend.

"Good evening" coming from the ever polite Yixing who arrived at the same time.

After parking the cars, The 5 men were standing joking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter