Chapter 2- Blooming pt2

Closing Act ~Love in Bloom~

Once we enter the building a flurry of people rush towards me, at first this was really annoying and kind of scary, but after a while I got use to it. "Lotus this way." A lady grabs my arm, pulling me towards a single room. "Sit here." I do as she says, she pulls my hair back, touching up my make up. "Are you ready?" Elaine asks, leading me towards the stage. I nod, taking the mic from her hand. "You can do this, okay?"

 

"I know, I know." I smile at her, reassuring her, that I'll be okay. She rubs my back before pushing me off onto the stage. "Lotus has joined us today, a year since her debut. Lets welcome her with a round of applause!" The crowd cheers as I take the stage. The lights dim, I part my lips to sing.

"A flutter of a birds wing

An image of your face

It's your voice I hear, calling, calling."

I close my eyes drowing myself in this moment, in this song. There's plans for a dance song, my debut song was a dance song of sorts. A ballad, that's what we're going for. 

"So near, yet so far

I pray to be nearer to you someday."

I flow through the next few versus, ending my performance with a bow. "Lotus, Lotus!" The fans start cheering. I smile at them and wave into the crowd, a banner catching my eye, it reads; 

I smile softly at the sign and wave the hosts over. "Could I go over there for a moment?"

"Hmm, sure, sure, just hurry the next stage will be starting soon."

"Thank you." I bow before walking over to the girls holding the banner. Their eyes widen when they see me walking to them. "Hello." their mouthes open and close, no words coming out. "Thank you so much for you constant support." I unclip the flower clip in my hair and hand it to the girl in the front, a flower sign flashing in her hands. "L-Lotus-noona fighting!" they shout in synch to me, I bow to them before walking back-stage. This, them, the fans, my supporters this is what makes work less of work, it becomes fun, I want to keep working hard and improving for them. "Good job hun." Elaine smiles widely at me. 

Performance after performance and interview after interview and I was finally free. There was still one last SHINee performance and my schedule being complete, I'm able to go. I quickly change into a baggy t-shirt, pulling a cap over my head. "I want you to hurry back, Su-jin." Elaine says as I get ready to exit the car. "I will." I hug her, before getting out, my nerves running up and down my body. I'm nervous for two reasons.

1. People recognizing me

2. Getting to see SHINee

This is the second SHINee performance that I've been to, I hope to one day go to a SWC, after I take care of myself first. I enter the building, fans already gathered at the front of the stage. I push through, making my way to the front of the crowd. "SHINee, SHINee SHINee!" The fans start cheering waiting for the boys to come out. I swallow, getting nervous when someone peeks my way. "Whose fan are you?" the girl asks, I clear my throat, muttering. "O-onew's fan."

"MVP?"

"Mhmm." She smiles, nodding her head up and down. "So am I!"I smile at her, making sure I don't reveal my eyes. The lights dim, a quiet wave washing over the crowd.I hold my breath, waiting for their appearance. The music starts up. "Shinee's back."

"Shinee's back." the fans echo, "Shinee's back, back, back!"

"WHOOOO!" I shout right along-side my fellow shawols, as the performance begins. "Lee Taemin, Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho!" I shout the fan chant, it took me about 2 weeks to memorize the fan chant for each song, but I've mastered them, so I'm pretty proud. Watching them perform live....there's a stage presence. You're drawn in, I hope to be like that someday, pull my fans in. I smile and jump up and down when it come to Onews part, my hat falls off my head, dropping to the flower. I gasp, quickly bending down, placing it over my eyes. When I look up I notice someone staring at me, not just someone but Minho. I blink, as if I'm seeing things, but he's still staring. "Lotus?" he mouthes my name. I nod my head and mouth back; "Please." I place a finger over my lips, as if to say, ssh.

He smiles and nods, beginning his rap. I cover my chest with my hand, letting a breath escape my lips. Whew, that was-- "Lotus?" the girl from earlier pulls my cap off my head, my brown hair goes falling down to my shoulders. "Ugh..."

"LO-"

"Please, keep quiet." covering with my hand to keep her words from coming out, she nods, her eyes wide. Slowly I remove my hand, she hands me my hat back. "Thanks."

"L-L-Lotus..."

"Hmm?" I glance up and see that it's almost over, they split their legs--best part-- I think with a smile, such amazing choreography. "C-can I have your autograph?"

"Huh, oh, um, I don't have a pen on me."she produces one out of the sleeve of her shirt, like magic. "Oh, okay."

"Everyone thank you for coming!" Onew waves to the crowd, I stare up at him in a daze, he meets my gaze and smiles. I smile back, Minho walks over to him and point towards me, they exchange words. I watch as their expressions change, Onew gasps and looks back at me, mouthing; "Lotus?" I nod my head quickly, his smile widens. "See you again!" Key bows to the fans. "Lotus...?"

"Oh!" I almost forgot, before anything else I have to tend to my fans. I face the girl again and ask for her name. "Name?"

"Min."

"Okay..." I scribble onto her SHINee fan; "Thank you for supporting me, love Lotus." she squeals and turns away from me. When I look up, they're gone off of the stage. Well I better go, don't want any-- 

"Lotus noona?"

"Lotus? Where?"

"It's Lotus!"

"Lotus! Lotus!" Oh no, they start pushing forward trying to reach me. "E-everyone!" I shout trying to get away. "Saraghae noona!"

"Noona!" This isn't good, I pull my cap lower over my eyes, as if that will help. "Lotus I love you!" Someone shouts pulling my arm. "E-everyone!" I shout again, but fail. "Lotus, come here."

"MINHO-OPPA!" Their cries get louder when Minho enters the scene. "Step back." Jonghyuns voice says over the speakers. The fans immediatly obey his words, taking a step back, giving me and Minho some space. Minho firmly places a hand in front of me, to block the fans. "Lotus." I look my right and make eye contact with Onew. "Onew...."

"Come on." he smiles grabbing my wrist pulling me out of the crowds. "Minho-oppa! Jinki-oppa! Lotus-noona!" Mixed cries ring through my ears, before finally making it backstage. Onew drops my wrist, touching my shoulder lightly. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yes..." what's happening? Is this really happening? "That was really risky, you should be more careful." Minho says, coming up behind me. "Mmm." I nod, my mind blank. "Did anyone bring you?"

"Someone should have brought her here..." they look up and down the halls. "We'll ask our manager to bri--"

"Minho-seonbae, Onew-seonbae, I'm fine, someone brought me." I smile at them. "Where is she?" Key, I spin around coming face to chest with the "diva." 

"Woah." He catches me in his arms. I stumble back, gasping. "Lotus,what is she doing here?" He faces Minho. "I came here to see you all." They raise an eyebrow. "I wanted to see you all."

"So you're a fan?" Jonghyun says, walking down off of the stage. "Yes..."

"See I told you." Key said smugly, Minho pushs him. "We've actually been wanting to see you." Onew starts. "This guy described you as chicken." Jonghyun laughs. I tap my bottom lip with my finger, saying. "I don't mind. Since Onew-seonbae likes chicken so much. Or maybe....he thinks I'm chicken (?)" I scratch the back of my head, contemplating. Onew calling me a chicken.... Onew laughs, patting my head. I freeze under his touch.

"Kyeo~~"

"Yah, where's Taemin?" Key worries, his lips pursed. "I'm here, I'm here!" The maknae comes stumbling down the hall, his long hair tied up into a ponytail, when he notices me he smiles. I stand frozen, awe struck by his beauty and what is happening. "Lotus is apart of SHINee world." Jonghyun says, resting his head on Keys shoulder. "Jinjja?" I nod. "I really look up to you all." saying this I take a step back and bow. "Thank you for your hard work."

"N-no, thank you for supporting us." when I stand up straight they bow to me. "I have to get going...." I mutter regretfully. "Aaaw, will we see you again?" Taemin asks, I smile at his cuteness. "I hope so, I have plans to come to one of your performances again."

"Maybe we'll come to one of yours." Onews smile radiated when he looked at me, b-bump.

Oh, my heart wavered.

I quickly look away, bowing to them all before leaving through the back door. Once I'm outside I throw off my hat and shout, my excitement pouring through my body. "I MET SHINEE, I MET SHINEE AND THEY KNOW ME!!!" I dance on the spot, my eyes squeezed shut. They know me, kept ringing through my mind. 

 

Dubu speaking

Magic has happened, this story has gotten 3 subs, so I've decided to continue writing it

and I really like Lotus's character, I'm going to enjoy even more when I write about her interactions with the boys

Please comment, I love reading your comments