Chapter 3- First Scandal(?)

Closing Act ~Love in Bloom~

                                   

 

Of course almost a day after that, there was a big “scandal.” The press tried to make something out of nothing...they're still trying to make something out of it. “Lotus, can you talk to us for a minute?” A man says, shoving a mic in my face. “S-sorry, not right now.” I turn my head away, using my hair to block my face. I'm kind of make-up less right now.

 

After I had gotten outside of the building, a bunch of people bum rushed me, shouting my name...it was pure chaos. But the good thing is I met SHINee, at the fond memory a smile slips onto my lips. “Lotus!” I jerk my head up snapping out of my daze, there the man is, trying his hardest to get words out of my mouth. “I'm sorry but I said not right now.” I place my hand up, picking up my pace. I just need to hurry, almost there. Elaine had told me she wouldn't be able to make it to pick me up from the dorm. I scowl, and so here I am, walking down the streets trying to make it to the dance studio.

 

You'd think that I would learn the first time, that my simple disguise wasn't going to work. And I did learn from that, sure did. I put sunglasses over my eyes, came out with no make-up and a hat over my head....but that didn't work not at all and if this guy keeps following me, I'm going to end up attracting attention. So I stop walking and face him, he stumbles back and stares at me, waiting. I simply smile at him and bow, a full 90 degree bow. “I'm sorry but could you please stop following me...? It's kind of..uncomfortable.” I raise my head, looking into his eyes. His eyebrows furrow, thinking of what to say. Please....

 

I flash him a meek smile before turning away, please, please stop following me. “Sorry about that.” I hear him say, before hearing his feet tap out into the distance. I peek over my shoulder, seeing that he's gone, I instantly relax. “Haaah, that was stressful.” I ruffle my bangs, inhaling and exhaling before I continue on my way.

 

Su-Jin, what did I tell you?!” the second I enter the studio Elaine goes off. “I'm sorry...” Is all I can mutter, as she paces back and forth, her usually brushed and flowy hair, looking as if it had just barely survived a thunder storm. Was a scandal really this bad...?

 

We can't be dealing with something like this already.” I stand up from the bench and walk over to her. I place my hands on both her shoulders to calm her. “Elaine....”

We're going to have problems, they're going to start drama and trouble, for both you and SHINee.”

Noona.” She was right about that, SHINee would get a lot of trouble...I hope that they don't. I stop myself from drifting to any more pessimistic thoughts. “It's going to be alright, okay? I'm a young woman, I caused this so, I'll put a stop to it.” I nod my head, flashing her a lop-sided grin. She stares at the ground before letting her shoulders drop and sigh. “Okay...I'll trust you.”

Thanks noona!” I embrace her, my eyes squeezed shut. How exactly would I clear this up? Maybe for the moment I could..-- no that's not going to work. I have an interview soon, yes another one. So of course they're going to ask about my relationship with SHINee, and another conclusion that I've come to is that I won't be able to go to anymore of their performances.....I'm kind of sad though, I really wanted to see them. But more than anything I should focus on myself, definitely! I flash back to the fan sign, that the Bloomers had made for me, they really are sweet. I'll work hard for you guys.

 

With my mind made up I begin practice.

 

Aish, you boys...aaaah.” SHINee's manager mutters, standing in front of the boys as they sit on the couch in front of him. “Hyung, we couldn't just leave her.” Minho says, his big eyes pleading. “I know, I know.” He runs a hand through his hair, resting it on the back of his neck. “But you know there's going to be a lot of controversy.”

We know.” Jonghyun peeks up from underneath the hood of his jacket, having already experienced something of a “scandal” he has a pretty good idea on how to deal with them. “Don't act like a know it all.” Key shoves him in his shoulder, he goes toppling over onto Taemin, a wide grin playing across his lips. 

Do you think Lotus is okay?” Onew asks, leaning forward. “Her company will handle it, right now you should be getting ready for your next performance.” They had a string of performances lined up and interviews. Key stands up, walking to his room, Jonghyun follows him, hands in his pockets, a grin on his face.

Maybe we'll see her again...” Tamein mutters, Onew nods. “If we do run into her, it'll have to be on the down low, until things calm down.”

Mmm.”They all go into their rooms, grabbing their belongings their next stage starting in a couple of hours.

 

Lotus noona, sa-rang-hae-yo! Lotus noona, blooming!” The fan shout as I take the stage, I have to clear things up, there should no longer be any misunderstandings. For SHINee and for myself. “Everyone...” I start, they quiet down, lowering their fan signs and cameras to listen. “I know some of you have seen the news articles or read about it on a blog...” they turn towards each other and start whispering. I take another breath. “Onew-seonbae and Minho-seonbae only helped me out of a risky situation. I don't know them on any kind of personal level. I look up to them as idols and aspire to be like them.”

 

I meet eyes with a girl in the audience, she smiles at me, my eyes go wide when I realize who she is. It's her! The same girl from a few days ago; Min. I smile back at her before continuing. “I hope to get to know them, SHINee, on a personal level and maybe...we could start a healthy friendship.” saying this I bow deeply. “I apologize if I may have hurt or confused anyone. From this day forward I hope you remember my words and that you'll stop spreading any rumors. Also...” I stand up straight looking into any eyes that are staring into mine. “Please continue to support SHINee and myself.” I bow again, the audience is silent, but a very slow clapping is heard. Then slowly applause fills the building. I let out a breath, smiling at them, bowing several times before making it back-stage. “Good job hun.” Elaine high-fives me, pulling me in for a hug. “I was so nervous...” I confess to her, my voice a little shaky. She laughs. “It's okay...now don't worry about this anymore, it's in the past now.” She grabs something invisible off of my shoulder, tossing it over her head. “Gone.” she slaps her hands together.

 

Flowers can't dwell on the one insect that has pollen from them, they can't get mad at it and stay stressed or frustrated for too long, or they will wilt. I'm a flower that must get over that one “insect' because there are many more insects-- just like it-- to come.

Onew smiles brightly at the t.v, his eye smile showing. Minho had turned the t.v on just when Lotus was making her entrance. He sits down on the floor, pulling his legs up to his chest, resting his chin on his knees. He watched the screen intently. “Everyone...”

Watcha watchin' hyung...- oh! It's Lotus!” The maknae exclaims, crawling onto the sofa, laying on his belly. They both watch as she address's the crowd. “I know some of you have seen the news articles or read about it on a blog...”

 

Taemin had, he knew the response wasn't going to be one of the...nicest of things. There were rude comments about how Lotus was just another hoe trying to get with SHINee to raise her fame.

 

Or something along the lines of SHINee trying to use her for a better image...?

 

It was all nonsense.

 

Onew-seonbae and Minho-seonbae only helped me out of a risky situation. I don't know them on any kind of personal level. I look up to them as idols and aspire to be like them.”

She looks up to us!” Taemin grins, as if that was the biggest and greatest compliment he had heard. Onew only smiled, well he had never stopped smiling. Kyeo and amazing and honest and brave, rung through his mind when Lotus was speaking.

 

She's really brave to go out there like that...” Minho had walked into the room, a proud smile on his face. “We should make a statement too.” He says, sliding with his socks over to Onew. We should, but I think after this things will die down and the fans will start to see that nothing is going on.” He nods his head, as if he's agreeing with his own words. “I hope to get to know them, SHINee, on a personal level and maybe...we could start a healthy friendship.”

She wants to be friends!” Taemins eyes were sparkling, Lotus had somehow made this 19 year old revert back to his 13 year old self. “Sure seems that way...” Jonghyun walks into the room, his clothes now changed. “I apologize if I may have hurt or confused anyone. From this day forward I hope you remember my words and that you'll stop spreading any rumors. Also...” He walks over to the couch, kicking Taemins feet out of the way, making room for himself. “Please continue to support SHINee and myself.” She bows again, her long hair falling over her face. There's a moment of silence before Onew starts clapping. He stands up clapping towards the t.v. “Uh...you know she can't see you.” Key mutters, entering the room. “I know, but she deserves it.” He stops clapping, pinching his cheeks. They hurt from smiling so much, he felt proud of her for some reason, a growing respect and fondness was blooming in his heart. 

 ….............................................

 

 

 

2013 BREAKING NEWS!

ITEntertainment has decided to do a tour, featuring their blooming idol, Lotus.

 A special closing act has yet to be decided, we'll keep you updated with the latest news!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dubu speaking

I'm seriously having fun writing this, like for reeeeeals

please comment on what you think of Lotus and this story, comments! I love you guys!

Till the next update!