NOT AN UPDATE

Memories

OH MY GOD!! I'M A LIAR...A HORRIBLE PERSON...I SAID I WOULD UPDATE LIKE LAST WEEK AND LOOK WHERE THAT PROMISE GONE? GAHHHH...BUT IF Y'ALL WANT MORE OF THIS KYUHAE GOODNESS, CAN I GET MORE COMMENTS PLEASE? IT MOTIVATES ME AND I'M LIKE DOING A SILLY DANCE WHEN I EVEN JUST GET ONE COMMENT. I'M GREEDY, SUE ME. SO AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE ABUSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS, I'M TOO HYPER BUT THE THING IS...I NEED SOMEONE TO BE A CO-AUTHOR OF THIS STORY WITH ME. 

Whoooooooooooooo...

So...I'm that lazy author you would hate. And also, I'm that kind of lazy author who only knows the beginning, the and the end of her story. I absolutely don't know how to get that kind of Kyuhae interaction that makes you go "AWWWWWWW" and want to squish their cheeks for being so adorbs. You can call me a noob but I really want this story to be completed. 

I deal better with short stories that's why I have 2 up and running and I want to update "At Least I Still Have You" but then I remember I still have people who are waiting for an update for Memories. 

I want to thank and give some love to my 14 subscribers...Where would I be without you? :')

Kyuwifey <3 I really love youuuuuu. You leave comments! :)

Carwey <3 Oh my gosh I love you too...leaving comments and being friends.. eek I could die of happiness.

Syupeo_Hae HAHA you know that I'm going to say I love you too right? <3

Kpopfanficlovers0606 Heehee ^^ First commentor...I'll never forget you!

And then to my brilliant silent subscribers..

Hyukhae_is_real, chibichelle, HaeHaeBaby, Nashkyu, heyfran, Sora2502, 86dhsj, kyubabylover, yejinny, ita_21.

Okay... and then I have a confession to make and you might call me a noob. Again. I don't know how to add pictures... I have been dying to add cute pics to cheer up your day as you read the story but... :( All I can say is that this is another reason why I need a co-author.

Oh yeah...this isn't an update...don't be upset kay? I need to find my co-author before making a next chapter..

Meanwhile if you are angry at me and want to bash me up, just tell me so. I'll probably just dance around that I got a comment and then be super sad when you tell me how angry you are. If you are interested in being a co-author, please leave comments on this story or post it to my wall. The only requirement to be my co-author is...you must be able to handle wacky/nerdy/stupid people...AKA me.

Sad to say...if no one wants to be a co-author, this story might be deleted...

I love you KYUHAE shippers...Is it just me or are good Kyuhae stories hard to find? Any recommendations?

What are Kyuhae shippers called? Do we have a name?

Okay I'm being too idiotic I'm going to leave and go see some more Kyuhae...BYEEEEEEEEE

Please give some love to my other fic "At Least I Still Have You". Kamsahamnida.