The holiday has ended

Forever

On Sunday morning, everyone had packed their stuff and got ready to the airport to back to Seoul. The girls pouted and whining.

"Urg... tomorrow is monday and SCHOOL, again!" Jessica grumbled. Jay grabbed her waist to calm her down.

"Actually, we have been here like a week, and actually school make me miss it." Seohyun said. Everyone sighed at her. Nothing can make her let go a book that she had choosen. Poor book.

"Yeah, actually, I kinda miss it too," Yonghwa added, making sure Seohyun didn't upset.

Everyone sighed one more time, if there's anyone, anything, that could make Seohyun leave the book for like second, it's only Yonghwa and his smile.

"I don't want to go to school," Tiffany whinned, and Junsu replied, "Well, you need too."

Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany had seriously moved on and now is a couple with Junsu. From all of them, that still single are, Yoona, Taecyeon, Chansung, Sooyoung, Junho, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Sungmin. But everybody could tell that Sunny and Sungmin are falling for each other, just then they hadn't have time to confess. All were a bit confused how Tiffany ended up with Junsu and how the ice princess could has a boyfriend before the other who are warmed.

Tiffany answered just, "He's kind and he's caring."

Jessica, "I have known him before he transferred to our school."

Anyway, all of them went home with happy face and share a lot things. In the plane, Nichkhun and Yuri seat together, Wooyoung and Taeyeon, Jessica and Jay, Yonghwa and Seohyun, Tiffany and Junsu, Yoona and Taecyeon, Sunny and Sungmin, Junho and Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Chansung. ChanSoo eating all the way to Seoul, JunHyo chatted about dance, SunSun didn't know talk what, every minutes changing their topic. While the couples flirting each other. For Yoona and Taecyeon, they don't really get to know each other well. They had been awkward since...

#FLASHBACK

The last night at Jeju Island, at TaecYoon's Room.

Yoona's POV

Where is Taec Oppa? I've been searching him like for hours already yet he hadn't showed up. Well, no one knows I was searching him. So I went to kitchen and drink juices, then walked to my room. I found Taec Oppa was packing his stuff. He looked up at me and he knew I want to told him something. He gave me warm smiled and sit on the bed. He pat the space beside him signing me to sit beside him. I smiled happily and did what he asked. I opened my mouth and my tounge spilled, "I like you, Taec Oppa."

Dang it!

I felt that he was frozen beside me. I didn't know what to do. So I just spilled all out. "I really like you. Would you be my boyfriend?" I asked, covered my face with my hand, felt so embarassed. How could I, a girl, asked a guy to be her boyfriend? But, whatever, it's modern century, anyway.

Taec Oppa said, "I'm sorry." And with that, I closed my eyes and cried without voice as we sleep.

End of  Yoona's POV

#END OF FLASHBACK

The plane arrived at Seoul Airport at evening. The boys brought their girls home. The non-couples also except TaecYoon.

Yoona walked away as everyone have out  of her sight. Now, there's only Taecyeon and her. It's the least thing she ever wanted. She walked away, just to having Taecyeon suddenly grab her wrist. "Wae?" Yoona asked in sigh. She was left in hurt and broken heart. She doesn't want him to see it, she pretend to be strong, as all her friends call her the Strong Im Yoona.  She didn't even looked at him when he was trying to cheer up their atmosphere. "Wae?" She asked again in coldly voice, amazingly release her wrist from Taecyeon.

"I'm sorry that I didn't accept you." Taecyeon said. The sentence make Yoona stopped from walking.  "As you know, I cannot have affair because of the company."

"You no need to explain. I got it." She tried to walked away.

"At least I could do for now, let me bring you home." He said, pulling Yoona to his car that has been waiting for him. Taecyeon whispered something to his driver and took the key from him. Yoona sat in front of, at the passenger seat while Taecyeon sat beside her, driving the car from airport. "Where do you live?" He asked.

Crap, Yoona thought, don't tell me he is trying to be-friend with me after make my heart broke to pieces.

But still Yoona answered. Usually it only takes 20 minutes from airport to Yoona's house, but Yoona could felt that they went around the city like already 30 minutes. "Why don't you just drop me quickly? I bet you want to work already." She said sarcastically. She couldn't help it, she's too nervous.

"It's traffic jam fault." He answered, blaming something that didn't even happen.

Finally, Taecyeon stopped at Yoona's house and bid her good day. Yoona looked at the car drove away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung drove Taeyeon home and back to his house. "Do you want to get in?" Taeyeon asked, getting out from the car.

"Sure," Wooyoung get out and follow Taeyeon. They already inside the house, but no one in there. "Where are your family?"

"Work. My mom worked at a restaurant as the cooker. She really good in cooking and luckily she gave me her talent." Taeyeon chuckles, praising herself. Wooyoung hit her forehead softly. "Yah!"

"Then we are alone?" Wooyoung asked with puppy face.

"No," Taeyeon said. "My little brother is at home, I guess." She went to upstairs, looking for his little brother. "Kim Hyun Jong! Where are you?" Taeyeon rushed downstairs. "My little brother isn't here."

"Maybe he is playing," Wooyoung tried to make a better feeling.

"Noona!" A boy voice heard from outside, and Taeyeon quickly rushed there just to see her brother.

"Hyun Jong! Eonnie miss you so much!" Taeyeon kissed Hyun Jong cheek.

"Noona, who is that guy?"

"Oh, he is-uh,"

"Boy-"

"Friend. He is a friend." Taeyeon bring Hyun Jong inside the house, giving expression 'we need to talk, wait for me' to Wooyoung. After making short bread for Hyun Jong who is hungry, Taeyeon went outside the house, for the waiting Wooyoung. "I haven't told my parents yet. I cannot. They will be shock if they revealed the truth. And my mom is so antis with rich people. No offended, but there was something happen long before we met. It's uh, about my cousin who by rich guy and since then, my mom really hate rich people. She even warn me almost every time not to fall for rich people. But I guess her speech didn't last long." Taeyeon said.

Wooyoung nodded as he understand. He bid goodbye and kiss Taeyeon cheeks and went to his home.

Wooyoung mother run to hug his son as she really missed him. "Wooyoung-ah! Omma really miss you." His mom said, peck a kiss to Wooyoung's chubby cheek. "Come on, tell me how the things going." Her mother is a kind-hearted woman. In the past, she was a poor girl that bullied by bunch of boys but luckily Wooyoung's Dad come and help her. They have been going through a lot since Wooyoung's grandparents didn't accept her mother.

"Omma, I need to tell you something."

"What is that?"

Wooyoung sighed. "I have been dating a girl. And it's not TIFFANY."

His mom silent. And she said, "I thought you will say it to me few years later. I never think you would confess this fast."

"Mwo?" Wooyoung shocked. "What do you mean? Do you..."

"I have known it. Tiffany never come to our house for past few days, and everytime I saw her, she never give her eye-smile to anybody. I realized that you both had fight or something. But as long as you happy, I gave you my permission. But I want to see this girl, anyway. When can I see her? What family is she from?"

"She's a..." Wooyoung think how to explain. "...poor girl." He started. His mom looked at him curiously. He continued, "I never think of falling in love with a girl like her. I mean, she is dorky, and somehow she is not even smart." Wooyoung and her mom laugh. "But she is hardworking and caring. She always been there if one of her friends sick or get in trouble. She always looked brave and let herself be in trouble just to let her friends save. She also caring to her little brother. And I really hate the fact that her mom hate rich people."

"Why?"

"It's because her cousin, used to be by rich people, since then her mom antis with us."

"In my time, things like that did happen. But I was saved by your dad. My saviour he was." His mom smiled lightly. "Then what you need to do is, get her parents heart by showing that you really love their daughter. If you did something bad, I'll be the one who is dissapoint."