B.A.P

No Ordinary Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day for B.A.P, After making sure their Leader - Jimin was at school, They made their way to their Hideout where they meet Himchan.

"Morning Hyung!" Zelo called out, Bouncing over to the elder male.

"Morning Guy's, Did she make it in without causing trouble?" Himchan looked over at Yongguk who nodded.

"You know, If Jimin Find's out we follow her eveywhere, She's going to kill us one day." Daehyun commented as they sat down.

"I Know... I know, But she's my baby sister,  What can I do?" Himchan grinned before sitting back. "Now, I collected all the info on the Gang's in that school. There's only one threat to Her safety, But she can kick them down in second's..."

"Who it is?" Youngjae asked as he typed away at his laptop.

"BTS... Want to go - HOLY !" Himchan shouted as he looked over one member's info in more detail, finally looking at the picture's. "It's Seokjin." The other's gathered around the file and all gasped.

"We should all go visit him. Like soon!" Yongguk spoke. Soon everyone went about their own thing's, Getting changed, Showering and Grabbing anything they would need. When they were all finished they headed straight for the school.

Luckily when they arrived, It was the end of third lesson and non-other than BTS where heading for the gate's.

"I can't believe that hit us." Rap Monster growled.

"I know, It wasn't a girly hit either... I mean it made you three ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter