New School

No Ordinary Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin groaned as she threw her alarm clock across the bedroom. Once se heard the satisfying crash, She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eye's. It was yet another day, Another school and another bunch of brat's. Yawning, She dragged herself from her bed and started her daily routine.

Once showered and dry. She put on her thick eye-liner and straightned her long hair. All before getting changed. Normally her first day at a new school, She would wear a more formal dress. But being the school she was going to was full of Gang's, She decided for a more safer option.

Nodding to herself in satisfaction, She grabbed her Black tench coat and her bag before taking her leave. Luckily for her, Her new school was only around the corner. She had seen student's walking to a from the school regularly, This gave her a chance to evaluate most of them.

Drawing in her breath she sighed heavily as she walked in the gate's of Big Hit High. Big Hit High was an All-Boy's school filled with Rebel's, Gangster's, And whatever else fitting into that catagory. Walking through the building, She knocked on the door to the teacher's lounge before heading in. Most of the Teacher's were elder male's, Mostly skin and bone and looked as if they would drop dead any second.

"H-How may I help you?" A Male in his 50's mumbled.

"Oh, Im Kim Jimin, The new Teacher." Jimin beamed, Tilting her head to the side. She hated the cute act, But it wasn't as if she needed to keep up with it.

"AH!" A Woman in her 60's shouted as she walked over. "I'm Principle Lee Jung-hwa. I'm so glad you came! I'll take you to your class." the woman spoke as she hung Jimin's Teacher's badge around Jimin's Neck. Walking off, She came back second's later and hanged Jimin the Student profile list and some Chinese, English and Japanese Teaching book's.

This like every other school Jimin had gone to was a Language school. Jimin could speak many different Language's, But in the school's she had been too, It was also Japanese, Chinese and English.

Once the Principle had shown Jimin to the classroom, She was told by breaktime her Teacher's deak would be ready. After watching the elder female scurry off, Jimin turned to the Classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter