_OMG_ Chapter 5 "A Trip down MEMORY LANE" -Part 5 (a Flashback)

_OMG_

KiBum has been walking for an hour, he can't seem to find the right thing and it's irritating him...His phone rings...
Yes?
Hey, its me...
Alex said...
Yeah?
Lisa told me to invite you, she prepared dinner...she wants to know if you could come? I already invited Hyung and he said he'll be there.
Of course I'll be there, what made you think I won't?
Well, we haven't seen you since this morning...
I'll be there, 7pm right?
Yup...thanks, see you later.
Yeah, thank you for inviting me.
No problem, bye.
Bye.

Lisa's place was beautiful, it was decorated with balloons, blue and white ones...fresh daffodils were all over the place from the main entrance, through the stairs and to the backyard...Alex approached Lisa...
Thanks, you didn't have to do this...this is too much.
Lisa hugged her...
You're welcome, I just helped the boys with it...they're the ones who thought about this...

People are starting to come...family friends and some neighbors who came to know Alex for the past two weeks of her stay at Lisa's...Hyung arrived with his gift...Mark opened the door for him...
Good evening, where is she?
Good evening, she's upstairs...come in.
Thanks.

Alex is having a conversation with her Dad over the phone...
I'll be there by midnight, no...you don't have to, I'll just take a cab. Okay, if you say so. I missed you too and advance Happy Birthday Dad, I love you...Bye.
She fixed her things and placed it near the door...Someone knocked...
Yeah?
It's me...
Hyung answered...
Come in.
Hyung gave her his gift...Alex was surprised...
Hope you'll like it...
Awww...you don't have to, thank you. Shall I open it?
Sure.
She read the card first...She hugged Hyung...
Thanks, I won't say it...not until it's time for me to go...
They both laughed...She opened the gift and was surprised to see a pair of running shoe inside...
And its BLUE!!! Thank You very much, I love it...
She hugged Hyung again...Hyung hugged her tighter this time, that made her feel awkward...but she just let him...
I'll miss you
Hyung said...she's trying not to cry...
I will too
Hyung let loose of her...they smiled at each other...
Don't worry, I'll try to call whenever I can. I promise.
Promise?
Promise, let's go downstairs?
Okay.

On their way down they saw KiBum sitting at the bottom of the stairs with a small box on his hand...
Hey.
Hyung called him, KiBum stood up and hid the box behind him...
Hi, can I talk to you?
He was asking Alex...Hyung tapped his shoulder and hugged Alex then went to the kitchen...
Hi, how are you? You look good.
I'm okay. you?
I'm okay. Thanks...
For you...

KiBum gave her the box...it was wrapped in black with blue ribbon on top, there's a small card over it...Alex read the card first...

Al, I'll miss you...

She hugged him tight and KiBum burst into tears...
Oh no...don't cry.
Alex wiped KiBum's cheeks...KiBum smiled...
Thanks. Open it...
Alex smiled too...she gently opened it and saw a silver bracelet inside, it has three letters as pendant...the black one is letter "K", the white one is "H" and the blue one is "A"...She realized that it stands for their names: "K" for "KiBum", "H" for "HyungJun" and "A" for "Alex" the colors were their favorite too...that made her cried...KiBum hugged her while whispering in her ear...
Thank You, don't forget about us...don't forget about me...I won't forget you...nuna.