Chapter 3

Selfish or selfless

Kris's Pov

  I got to the airport at 1:50 to pick up my girlfriend. I swear she is the prettiest person in the world. Since I don't know who her parents are and what they look like or her siblings she told to wait until  the plane arrives and my girlfriend and me are going to look for her family. Then all of a sudden I heard a  dolifin shrieking sound yelling "KRIS!!!!!!" "The most beautiful creature in the world" I said. "Let's go look for my family." She said."SICA!!!" I heard a yell I looked at the direction and saw a guy about 20 years old. SooJung I meant Krystal and Luhan my ex bestfriends. "KRYS!!!!!! YONGHWA OPPA!!"Jessica(my girlfriend) yelled. Then I saw Krystal smirking at me while LuHan and the YongHwa guy was just glaring at me. "Nice to meet you." The guy told me very very coldly. Krystal just said " Omma and appa couldn't pick you come with us to pick you up because of an important business meeting." "Sica could I talk to your to your boyfriend alone?"YongHwa asked Jessica." Sure" Jessi answered. Then he walked toward me smirking " I know that you were SooJung's EX bestfriend." "You better not hurt any of them because if you do I have a whole bunch of people from my company and yours that will choose my side or you should say THE JUNG sisters side. Anyway just don't hurt them." With that YongHwa left.