Chapter 1

Selfish or selfless

I can't wait, today is the first day of school and I just can't wait f(x),Luhan,and mostly Kris. Luhan,Kris, and I have been bestfriends but I developed some feelings for Kris. I woke up early and put on my uniform,ate breakfast but on my way to school I bumped into someone."Sorry" I said. "It's okay only an accident." The person I bumped in said. "KRIS" I yelled. "Soojungie how have you been." Kris said. "Great" I said *after I met you * I thought. Then a whole conversation started when we walked to school." Kris, Krystal!" A cute boy with blonde hair yelled. "LUHAN!" I said and hugged. "Yah why didn't you hug me but him." Kris complained. "Because you didn't tell who your girlfriend is." I said and pouted." I said and pouted. Ever since Kris had a crush and didn't tell me I feel like he dosen't trust me. "You look so cute when you pout Jungie." Luhan said. Luhan put his arm around my shoulder and walked to class with me but right after yelling "Goodbye Kris" of course in Chinese. I have to admit me and Luhan are so close now we are like twins. But I still can't get my mind of Kris. I've been acting cold to him and been glaring at him as if he was my mortal enemy. To me I can't follow the saying " Ignore the feeling not the person." I was happy when my sister called me and told me that she is coming home from America and that her boyfriend is coming to our house for dinner and that I could bring me closes friend (Luhan). She also told me not to tell Yonghwa oppa.But it was ruined when Kris told me that his girlfriend was coming today and that I was going to meet her tommorow.