two. Jungkook for AmoonleMighty.

You're Like an Angel • Scenario Collection (B.A.P, EXO & BTS) // open for requests!

You gripped on your backpack straps tightly, your hands whitening immediately at the force. You gulped nervously, looking around the new surroundings. It felt intimidating to be standing in the middle of your new school. Everyone seemed to have groups of friends, and you were left alone, standing. You bit your lip, and as you were about to enter, screaming filled your ears.

“Omona! It’s the Bangtan Boys!” A girlish yell echoed on the hallways. Bamtang? What? Confused, you looked around, only to find hordes of girls in the middle. “Oppa!” Screams squealed excitedly. You shook your head in realization. It was the popular group of guys. You didn’t want to bump into them, who knew what they might do to you? Shuffling quietly, you searched for your new classroom.

Once you saw ‘Room 214’, you brightened and stepped in the air-conditioned room, with clean desks. You found an empty chair and sat there, looking absolutely awkward. There were people who noticed you, but didn’t dare to approach you. You decided to just read a book to freshen your mind before class.

However, when you were engrossed in reading, squeals of delight filled your ears once again. Distracted, you looked up and saw two boys walking towards the back, with squealing girls trailing behind them. You decided they were the popular boys, judging by the happy girls around you. Not really caring, you focused on your book once again, drowning yourself in your own world.

“Class! Quiet down!” A teacher suddenly entered the room, silencing the loud chattering of the students. Immediately, they shuffled to their own desks and straightened up at the strict look of their teacher. “I’m expecting good grades and good behavior from all of the freshmen.” She sent them a sharp intake. “Now, for your seating arrangement.” She took a file out of her envelope. She told names, and when you were called along with your seatmate, rounds of groans filled the room. You realized they were all groaning at you, and you were confused. You sat together with your seatmate and blinked at the wine-colored haired boy sitting next to you. He gave you a smirk, but you just furrowed your eyebrows.

“Saem, can I move from my chair? I want to sit next to Jeon Jungkook!” A girl declared boldly. Jeon Jungkook? You saw the teacher glaring at her through her eyeglasses. “No, miss Kim. That is your permanent chair. For the whole year.” She emphasized. “But saem!” The girls whined. “No. Jeon Jungkook will be sitting next to that miss over there.” The teacher pointed you, and you were confused why the girls were glaring at you when you did nothing wrong. “She seems the only sane one out here.” She snorted. Then you realized. This is Jeon Jungkook? The popular dude who just smirked at me? You raised an eyebrow. He seems cocky. You took another glance at him and he looked stony on his chair, maintaining a cool look. Whatever, he’s not my business. Someone can take my chair, I’m not even interested. Nonchalantly you propped an elbow and looked out of the window.

Meanwhile, Jungkook looked over at you, interested that you had not squealed when he was just right beside you. When he smirked, you didn’t blush, and you looked like you didn’t care. Grinning now that he realized there was a challenge, he looked forward to going to school now. He couldn’t wait to tell his hyungs about you.

--

“Class dismissed.” The teacher announced, and immediately, the students raced out of the room like their life depended on it. You, on the other hand, stayed back and fixed your books properly. You took your book out, and started to read. You weren’t hungry, and it was cool in the room, with the air conditioner swinging by your side every now and then, and gingerly giving your face a cool smack in the face. It was also quiet and peaceful, unlike the room just a while ago.

You turned your page, engrossed in your book like always. When you read that the main character was about to die, a shadow covered the light, and your eyebrows furrowed. You were naturally quiet, but if someone interrupted you while you were reading (especially at the ), you would become an angry bull. “What the fu-”

“Whoops, no bad words, silly girl. Hi.” You saw your seatmate Jungkook smirking at you with his friend. “…Hi.” Forcing yourself to say those words politely, you returned to reading. “Hey, we’re talking to you.” He whined childishly, and your lips pursed in a thin line. You looked up and bluntly asked them what was on your mind. “What do you want from me?” You didn’t mean it to come off harshly, but strangely, it did. “No need to be hostile, girl. We’re just interested in you.” His friend Jimin piped up with a cute grin on his face. “Interested?” You were caught off guard. Why would they be interested in you? They were the popular guys! Those types of guys absolutely did NOT like quiet girls.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t be?” Jungkook slyly commented. You didn’t become flattered at his words. You knew they were empty. You didn’t say anything and returned reading. “See, I told you she was a challenge.” You heard him whispering to Jimin. So they’re playing you? Just a challenge? You’d show those popular dudes that you weren’t just a challenge. You were determined to show them that you were more than that. You wouldn’t let them play you. Even though they’re handsome and literally worshipped by the girls, you weren’t going to be swayed by some flattery tricks.

--

By the time your classes for the day were done, you were in a hurry. Your tutor for piano was already there in your house, and if you were late, you were going to be scolded. You stuffed your books in your bag in hurry. Jungkook only looked at you, interested. For the whole day, you were so disturbed because he was just staring at you for FIVE whole hours. You didn’t mind him and pushed him in the back of your head. You couldn’t be distracted at some guy who wasn’t your business. You zipped your bag finally, slinging it behind your back and quickly racing to the door.

He then caught up with you, grasping your wrist and pulling you back. “Hey, what’s with the hurry?” He chuckled. You looked back, surprised at the touch. Jumping and drawing your hand back, you stared at him warily. For a moment you forget about your piano lessons. “What’s with the hurry? Are you that disturbed that you want to avoid me? You’re so mean!” Jungkook cutely pouted, and deep inside you, your heart stirred for a little while. Dazed, you stared at him; your heart palpitating. And then you realized that you were late. “I have to go! I’m not avoiding you, it’s just I have piano lessons.” Meekly bowing, you shuffled away.

Once outside, you leaned on the wall and beat your chest softly. What is up with you? Shaking your head, you head to your home.


 

 --{ Author's Note:
Hi! I am really sorry that your request was written so late! >< I hope you like it! Thank you and have a nice day! > FOR AMOONLEMIGHTY