one. Zelo for tessaxnomy.

You're Like an Angel • Scenario Collection (B.A.P, EXO & BTS) // open for requests!

“Chae!” Rian, Moon Chae’s best friend, raced inside her house. “Hey, no trespassing!” Chae came out of the kitchen with a muffin on hand. “Why are you here.” She flatly looked at her friend and nibbled on her blueberry goodness. “Emergency, emergency.” Rian shook her shoulders. “Are you sure that’s an emergency?” Cha warily stared at her. “Yes, it’s really, really an emergency this time.” She nodded. “Don’t trick me. The last time you said there was an emergency, your bag’s zipper was only jammed.” Chae rolled her eyes and went back to the kitchen to drink water.
 

Rian followed her with a pleading look on her face. “Please, Chae, help me!” She wailed. “What’s the situation? I’m not going to hold back if it’s as stupid as your bag’s zipper.” She glared. “Yes, okay, fine. Well… father’s coming back home tomorrow…” She started. “Ahjusshi?” Chae almost spat her water, as her eyes enlarged. Rian’s father was a really strict man, and when he came home, he didn’t let his children disappear from his vision. “Yes; abeoji. And you know my mission, right? I’m supposed to design tomorrow!” Rian wailed.
 

Chae and Rian were part of a graffiti team. They joined for fun, since you only live once; you have to do wild things, right? At first, it was Rian’s idea to join, and Chae was just dragged along, but after being in the team for months, she started enjoying it, even if vandalizing was wrong. The leader of the team gave out missions weekly to a member, and if they did it, they would be rewarded with anything they would like. ‘Design’ was a term for doing graffiti on walls.
 

“You’re right, this is an emergency. But what’s my part?” Chae uneasily eyed her. Rian smiled a bit too happy for her liking. “You’re going to be an Angel and fill in my place.” Rian said. Chae’s eyes bulged out from shock. “Me?! Fill in?! Why?! If the leader finds out, you’re dead-” “That’s why we’re going to keep it a secret, right?” Rian interrupted. “B-but… what’s in it for me?” She asked warily. “I’ll buy you EXO’s new album. I’ll even buy you a poster, and a photocard of your favorite member if you didn’t get his, and a lightstick.” She clasped her hands together in plea. Chae gulped. It was tempting. “Please, Moon Chae. You’re my only hope.” Rian held her best friend’s hands.
 

She sighed and nodded reluctantly. “Fine.”
 

“Yes! Thank you, Chae! You’re the bestest friend ever!” Rian hugged her tightly. “Bestest is not a word.” Chae made a face. “Whatever, as long as you agreed! Thank you! I love you.” She squealed. “Just make sure to keep your promise. I need that Overdose album.” Chae warned. “Yes, yes, sure!”
 

The next day, she tied her hair in a bun and put a hat over it. Chae wore a mask and put the spray cans in her bag. Aish, that Rian. She better make sure of the album. She said in her mind. A text arrived, and she looked at it.
 

Here’s the address; ____ street, x1xx5x-xxxx2. Good luck. Don’t get caught. :D – Rian
 

Chae’s eyes widened twice as bigger than yesterday. This is… TS Entertainment’s building… Shocked, she blinked. K-Stars like SECRET, B.A.P, Untouchable were under them. What if I get caught? Chae bit her lip.  She typed a reply to her best friend.
 

Rian, do you think I can do this? It’s an entertainment agency. What if I really get caught? - Chae
 

A reply didn’t come, and she sighed heavily. She would just have to execute her best friend’s mission and come back home with no troubles, hopefully. Chae hurriedly put her shoes on and took a cab to TS Entertainment’s building.
 

---------------
 

“Ah, I’m so tired! Can’t we have a break?” Himchan whined tiredly, as he slumped on the floor. “Yeah, hyung, we’ve been repeating this choreography for ages already!” Youngjae agreed as well, lying down on the floor with sweat rolling down his face. “Please, hyung!” Daehyun went in front of the fan and wiped his sweat. The two youngest members didn’t say anything, but was exhausted like their fellow members, too.
 

“I guess… It doesn’t hurt to have a break. Just 20 minutes.” Yongguk warned. “Yes! Thank you, Yongguk! You’re letting me live.” Himchan dramatically flapped his arms around. “Thank you, hyung!” A bunch of choruses came from the other members. “Yah, Junhong, buy water! We’re out of them. Ppali! Before our twenty minutes run out!” Himchan hollered. “Yeah, Junhong, include the snacks, too!” The glutton, Daehyun, said as well. Youngjae nodded, and Jongup didn’t say anything and just lied down on the floor. “Can you, Junhong?” Yongguk, worried, asked him.
 

“Yeah, I can. Wait for me. I’ll come back quickly.” Zelo wiped his sweat and wore a cap and sunglasses to hide his identity. He exit his practice room, about to walk to the front to go and buy, but he caught sight of a good number of fans waiting outside. Zelo turned his heels and walked to the back instead. He exit, and halted when he saw a girl vandalizing TS’ wall.
 

Unaware that Zelo caught her vandalizing, Chae continued to spray. He approached her and tapped her shoulder. “Miss, you shouldn’t be vandalizing here.” He said softly. Chae froze, knowing that voice. Shoot, I’m caught. And by a star, too. I knew this would happen. She lowered her cap more and pretended she didn’t hear him. Zelo’s eyebrows furrowed. “Miss, did you hear me? Vandalizing isn’t allowed here,” he clasped her shoulder and turned her around.
 

A look of surprise painted his face. In his perspective, Chae was beautiful. Awed, Zelo forgot his purpose of approaching her for a moment. He snapped off when she turned away and looked elsewhere. “Miss, this is wrong. Why are you vandalizing here? I suggest you go home before I tell on you.” He tried to threaten, but they were empty words. He didn’t mean it.
 

Chae’s eyes widened. “P-please don’t! I’m doing this for a reason.” She stuttered. I knew I was going to get caught. This isn’t good. At all. Chae thought nervously. She’s cute. He thought, reddening. “O-okay, I won’t tell on you, but… give me your name before you go.” He found courage and asked her with slight confidence. “E-eh…? Excuse me?” Dumbfounded, Chae asked. “Give me your name… and your number.” Zelo looked away, the shyness eating him now. All of a sudden, she broke into a small smile.
 

“Okay. You won’t tell on me, right? My name is Chae. Moon Chae.” She stuck out her hand. Zelo started to smile as well and shook her hand. “My name’s Zelo. Choi Junhong. I’m from B.A.P.” He gripped her hand, and they exchanged warm smiles. Maybe filling in for Rian isn’t so bad after all.

 

 

 --{ Author's Note:
Hello! I'm really sorry for my mistake! >.< Anyway, I hope you like this one! :) Thank you for requesting! :) > FOR TESSAXNOMY