Breaking The Rules

Breaking The Rules
 
Author's Commentay: This has not been edited or proof readed or anything... Please notify me for errors or stuff. Thank you, Enjoy reading!
 



«I’ll meet you there in 5,» read the text message Xiumin received at 10:23 am. His heart jumped inside his chest as he looked around the classroom. His schoolmates were all so... Dull? They were all the same, which was one of the reasons he stood out so much. His amicable character, his easy smile, and his abilities in sports got him to the top of the food chain in school. Well, him and other three boys, but that was not relevant to his erratic heartbeat at the moment. Xiumin looked to the front again, looking at his teacher. She was so old, he thought that she held the answers to the creation of the universe, or at least the birth of Jesus. Regardless of her age, she smelled when her students used the phone in class. Yes, smelled.

“Kim Min Seok, I would like to ask, what is so important to talk about during school hours over text messages?” Asked the old teacher. Her nose rose along with her lips as her face contorted to one of anger and resentment. Her small eyes where hidden behind huge glasses that seemed to belong to the century before the current one.

Xiumin just bowed his head and answered, “I am sorry, teacher, I was not texting! I was just checking the time... You see, my pet cat named... Kyung? Yeah, Kyung. Well, Kyung died a week ago and I just...” As he started to fake cry, the teacher reached for her cheeks to pat them dry, for she was crying as well. She was a er for cats. “May I have time to pray for him outside the classroom?” And just like that, Xiumin left a room full of robotic students, a crying teacher, and a bunch of hangul characters written on the board as they learned about Korean history.

Once he walked out of the classroom, he turned to the right. Then he walked straight and down the stairs. Once he was on the lowest floor, he circled the staircase to the part that remained hidden by the columns and the staircase itself.

«I'm already here. -10:26 a.m.,» he sent as a replay to the message he has received.

“Kk, 10:27 a.m.,” was the answer.

One minute later, as the brunette young boy fixed his bangs, a sudden figure made its way towards him. He was taller than Xiumin by a bit, and he was slimmer. The mystery person’s eyes were bigger, and his face was more childish. As the stranger circled his arms around Xiumin’s waist in a back hug, Xiumin smiled and turned around, greeting his boyfriend with a peck on the cheek.

“If you ever come late to school again, you will get it! You hear me, Xi Luhan?” Xiumin spoke in hushed tones, classes were still going on around them. Luhan smiled at the way his name rolled off his boyfriend’s mouth, while Xiumin savored the sweet aftertaste of it.

“Yeah, yeah. Will you just kiss me already?” Luhan lowered his head at the same time Xiumin stood on his tippy toes and grabbed Luhan’s tie to pull him closer towards him.

Luhan’s kiss tasted like freedom, with a sprinkle of rebellious impetu. Xiumin always found himself breaking the rules for Luhan, but he soon figured he was worth it (and also that he would have broken those rules on his own someday, anyways). He was brought back to reality when Luhan pushed him up against the wall. Xiumin moaned against Luhan’s lips and the latter slipped his tongue past his lover’s lips. Xiumin loved the way Luhan would push him harder against the wall, making every part of their bodies touch each other. Xiumin let his hands wander upwards to tangle with Luhan’s dirty blond hair at the same time Luhan lowered his hands to grab Xiumin’s cheeks.

As Luhan squeezed his lover’s , he made his way with his lips towards his neck. Oh, how he wanted to paint the delicate, pure, white canvas before him; yet he knew he couldn't because if he came back to the classroom with pink spots, they would be scolded again. Rather than marking the skin, Luhan his way up to Xiumin's earlobe.

Things were getting kind of heated by the time both of them heard a rustling sound coming from the entrance of the hideout. As a tall, blond man entered their sacred place, recognition registered in their eyes and they tried to fix their hairs and clothes to the proper way they were before. It was their mandarin teacher, Mr. Wu.

“What are you, students, doing here? It is completely inappropriate and against the rules to be cutting class,” said the mad teacher. “And why are your lips so swollen? I don't want to know what happened here. Get to your classrooms. Now,” Mr. Wu demanded. Xiumin started to sitter telling their teacher that they weren't doing anything inappropriate, but Luhan spoke next, leaving his mouth agape along with Mr. Wu’s.

“Well, I was making out with my boyfriend before you interrupted us,” Luhan chuckled confidently. “Nothing happened, but maybe it would have happened if you didn't get in the way, teacher.” Xiumin was beat red, while Luhan just placed his hands on his pockets and rested his back against the wall.

“Why, you little rascal! You have detention for the rest of the schoo–” Mr. Wu was interrupted when a pair of arms found their way around his waist. A face came near his neck and the spot under his ear, making him moan involuntarily, before blushing furiously.

Luhan and Xiumin watched as the teacher pried the hands off him and took the other boy by the shoulders. “Tao, what the ! Now they saw us too! I think you're doing this on purpose...”

Tao’s face became white, and Luhan smiled – he had discovered a free pass to doing anything he wanted with Xiumin for the rest of his high school life.

“Well, well, teacher... Is that a student? So you came here to make out with your student?” Luhan hugged Xiumin from behind, while Xiumin remained frozen on his spot. “To the point, you don't say anything, and neither will I. How about that, Mr. Wu?” Luhan finished with an eyebrow popped upwards.

“Works for me. Lets go, Tao,” and soon they left a frozen Xiumin and a laughing Luhan behind inside the hideout.

“Yah... So that's why Tao doesn't want to go out with Sehun? Poor little guy,” mumbled Xiumin. “Wait, what?! What did just happen?! Luhan... We were caught!”

“Relax, babe. Nothing will happen, trust me,” Luhan leaned in and kissed the shorter’s collarbone, making him moan under his mercy again. “Now,” Luhan pushed Xiumin forcefully against the wall for a second time. “Where were we?” A mischievous spark lightened up in both of their eyes as their lips collided with each other, sloppy kisses leading to a world of opportunities behind the staircase in their school.