4. Hateful

I see you, I hear you
After a long night of thinking Taeyang didn't know what to choose.

In the morning her face would look not fresh because of lack of sleep.

- Oh my, what happened, aliens kidnapped you in your sleep? - Bangsil jumped when she saw her sister.

- Funny, Bangsil. - Taeyang answered with sarca sm. - I slept less than two hours.

- Mhm, cause of that guy...um...Junhyung? - her unnie asked.

Taeyang's eyes got wide.

- How...did you just...huh? - she said confused.

- Chanshik said so - Bangsil shrugged her shoulders - like you like him or something...

- I said I don't! - Taeyang shouted.

- Hey hey hey, what's the matter? - Hyunseung entered the kitchen. Taeyang went out the kitchen mad.

- What's wrong with that girl? - Hyunseung asked Bangsil, and she just shruged her shoulders.

That day at school Taeyang had to miserable with Junhyung a lot.

During the boring lesson, his hand went on her knee.

- What're think you're doing? - she whispered and pushed his hand away. He smirked.

- Sorry, it just happened... - he said just like nothing was wrong.

- Aishsh that boy...- Taeyang shook her head. But after a few minutes Junhyung's hand went back on her knee.

- Oh really, stop! - she shouted and pushed the boy away? - What is wrong with you huh?

All the students in the classroom, and also a Teacher looked at them.

- What's happening over there? - the Teacher asked.

Then Taeyang realised she screamed out loud. Junhyung just smiled and shook his head.

- I'm sorry, seonsaengnim. - she bowed. - May I go to toilet, please?

- Well, ok, be back soon - teacher nodded.

- Hey you - Taeyang whispered to the boy - whatch your actions.

After that she left the class.