TaeYang - the Sun

I see you, I hear you
The morning was cloudy and the Sun was hidden.

For many students it was the begining of new year of education in the Incheon School of Arts. But not for TaeYang and BangSil - It was the 3rd year in this school for them.

Incheon Art School conected middle school and high school. Students learned here painting, drawing, as well as singing and dancing, and also matrial arts.

BangSil was bright and happy, even when the weather was bad.

Her long, brown hair was floating in the air like waves in the ocean. She was always dressed like it was a celebration - many colours, crazy marked t-shirts, a lot of hair accesories.

But TaeYang, wasn't shining that bright, even though meaning of her name was causing to think that way.

TaeYang was a little bit like tomboy. The girl usually wore baggy jeans, plain t-shirts and fullcaps. Sometimes jeans were switched with leggins, usually black or dark colours. She had dark personality, she was the mystery for others. Students were scared of her to death, even when they knew she doesn't kill.

Both of Sisters were on their way to school.

- Come on, BangSil, we're always late because of you! - TaeYang was yelling at her unnie.

- Aish you are always complaining about everything! - irritated BangSil shruged her shoulders.

It's not like the sisters didn't like each other. They loved each other like nobody in the earth.

But when it comes to going out, BangSil was really lazy and slow. For TaeYang, preparing to go out with her older sister felt like forever.

You think that TaeYang wasn't smiling at all? Then you're wrong.

She had that something in her personality, that she could make anybody laugh. But unfortunately, her dark side was pushing people away. They were scared to death.