1. New

I see you, I hear you
It was the first day of education.

Many new students were starting up in this school, but for Jang sisters it was just next year.

It was also important for their brother, Hyunseung, cause it was his last year of education.

- Welcome back...- Taeyang sighed passing through the main hall.

- Holidays are always too short - Bangsil added.

- Hey ladies, good to see you again! - Chanshik jumped out of some corner towards the girls.

- Ya! Shut your face weirdo~ - Taeyang laughed.

- That's the way old guys shoul be welcomed? - He laughed and joined girls to keep walking through the corridors.

- Hey, Tae, look, who is it? - Bangsil pointed at the boy standing next to Taeyang's classroom door.

He was wearing black jeans, black t-shirt, he had brown hair and dark eyes.

(In the Incheon Art School there was no uniforms)

- Um...I have no idea. He must be new here. - Taeyang said.

Suddenly the bell rang.

- Come on, Bangsil, we gotta go to our class- Chanshik pulled girl's hand.

- Yaaay! I can't wait~ - she sang and they ran away.

Taeyang had no close friend in her class. People considered her a weirdo, or were just scared of her.

Strange boy entered Taeyang's classroom.

" Aish...just the next scared rat..." Taeyang tought " ...welcome to my world."

As she entered, she saw the new sitting at her place.

She came up to him a bit irritated.

- Hey you - she yelled. Everyone in the class turned heads to see this show. - this seat is taken.

- Mhm, so..? - he looked at her. His eyes were full of ignorrance. Taeyang froze for a moment.

"Goshhh he's cute. Wow. He. Is. Hot." she said in her mind.

- So?? - she woke up. - this is MY place, got it?

Boy smirked and shook his head to fix his bangs.

- This seat is double, why don't you sit next to me?- he asked.

Taeyang sighed and rolled her eyes, then came up to the chair next to the boy.

But before she sat, she leaned over his ear.

- This is only because I won't let go. This is still MY place.

Then she sat at the chair and boy laughed quietly. She pretended not to hear it.

" How come he's not scared at all?" she wondered. " That means w a r."