Lost in YG

2NEXO Collaboration

Author's note:
I told you in the last chapter that this will be the chapter where they'll meet but i realized that i needed to delay it to the next chapter. so sorry. but i hope you'll enjoy this. :)

 

"Guys, are you all ready?" Xiumin, who was sitting boredly on the couch asked the other who were still busy prepping themselves for their meet-up with their sunbaes, 2NE1.

"NOOOOOOO." Some answered while the others just ignored him and continued doing their business. 

Baekhyun, who was sitting beside Xiumin sighed and rolled his eyes. Baekhyun has been lazily sitting on the couch, waiting for them for almost an hour already, and he can't believe the others aren't done yet.

Xiumin was the first one to get ready, but it took him 30 minutes to finish prepping up. 

He still don't know why the boys are making this meet-up a big deal. Yes, they may be one of the biggest girl groups out there but that fact doesn't really make it reasonable for them to be all hyped up and act so crazy. 

Or maybe because he isn't really a big fan of the group.

Xiumin looked at his watch, checking the time. "Boys, we only have 35 minutes left. Faster!" Xiumin said with a commanding voice. He doesn't want them to be late, and he surely doesn't want to keep his sunbaes waiting. That would be too embarrassing.

After hearing Xiumin's time check, the boys stepped out from their rooms one by one, checking each other whether they look good or not.

Baekhyun stood up with a sigh. "Finally." He mumbled and headed to the van first.

The boys who were still inside the dorm didn't mind Baekhyun and continued with what they were doing. 
Xiumin stood up and clapped his hands twice. "Boys, let's not waste time and let's go. We only got 33 minutes left."

With that, the boys scurried to the van. Baekhyun, who took shotgun didn't acknowledge his co-members presence and continued playing "Zombie Tsunami" on his phone. 

Once the boys were finally settled, their manager turned the engine on and stepped on the gas.

"I'm nervous." Chanyeol, the well known 2NE1 fanboy admitted.

The rest (minus Baekhyun) nodded their heads in agreement. 

----

"Bom unnie, stop eating, we're gonna be late." CL scolded the eldest who was still muching on her favorite food, corn. 

Bom glared at CL. "Never tell me to stop eating corn." 

Dara chuckled. "We're gonna make you wear that 'no to corn' shirt that Ssabu-nim made you wear one time." 

Bom looked at Dara with a horrified look on her face. "Please no. That was the worst moment ever. I felt like I betrayed my boyfriend." A shiver went down her spine as she remembered that horrific moment.

Minzy rolled her eyes at her unnie's words. "Like you have any boyfriend." She mumbled.

"I heard that Gong Minzy." Bom scowled at the maknae while the maknae stuck her tongue out at her unnie playfully.

While Bom was still scowling at Minzy, CL took a tissue from her designer handbag and took Bom's unfinished corn from her. 

Bom noticed the absence of a thing she was supposed to be holding and screamed a 'no' when she realized what was missing. "MY COOORN!" Bom cried dramatically upon seeing her corn in CL's hand, well tissue.

CL smiled sweetly at her. "Say goodbye to your precious corn unnie." Bom cried in protest but it was useless because CL already dumped her corn in the trashcan.

Dara and Minzy laughed quietly at the pouting Bom. "You're such a meanie." Bom pouted like a child and crossed her arms across her chest. 

The leader rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll buy you another one after our meet-up with EXO." 

Bom looked at CL. "You should promise me." She said as she held out her pinky.

CL shook her head at her childishness but hooked her pinky with hers anyway. "I promise." With that, Bom smiled happily and jumped out from her seat.

"You're such an alien." Dara said.

"I know." She said and flipped her hair.

They all laughed. 

"Ok now, let's go." The leader said and walked to their van.

---

"I see the YG building!" Chen, who was looking outside the window the whole time, informed the boys excitedly.

"Where?" "I'm so nervous." "I'm gonna die." The other boys said creating a noise in the car.

Baekhyun, the quiet and calm one, rolled her eyes and sighed. He still doesn't know why they're acting like this when they're just going to meet the girls of 2NE1. 

The manager noticed Baekhyun's action. "You alright?" He asked, giving Baekhyun a glance.

Baekhyun, whipped his head at the manager's direction, shocked with the sudden question. "Oh, yeah, i'm fine." Baekhyun answered with an assuring smile.

"Ok." was what the manager said before focusing his gaze back on the road. 

After a few minutes with the boys mumbling and talking at the back and Baekhyun silently listening to the boys' chats at the back, they finally arrived infront of yg building. 

"Ok boys, go inside now. Your sunbaes must be waiting." Their manager said.

Sehun, who was sitting near the door, immediately slid the door open and jumped outside. Without wasting any time, the other boys followed. 

Baekhyun took his time on going outside the van, mumbling to himself some incoherent words. As soon as he closed the door of the van, he fixed his clothes and hair.

The manager honked, signaling them to enter already, which was what the boys did.

The boys stepped in the yg building for the first time ever, and it made them feel all excited, even Baekhyun who wasn't really anticipating this felt happy and victorious to step in this building. 

They walked straight, passing by the hall full of yg artists' posters. They looked at the posters, fascinated by it. Just by walking through this hallway, they already feel intimidated. They felt as if the aura changed.
Gulping, the boys continued walking. 

10 minutes passed and they still haven't seen the dance studio, the place where they were supposed to meet. 

"Guys, i think we're lost." Lay stated the obvious nervously.

Chen rolled his eyes. "Congrats captain obvious." He said and Suho slapped his arm.

"What do we do now?" D.O asked.

As if on cue, a man wearing a plain white shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a cap that says 'blo up' appeared. The boys recognized who he was and bowed politely. 

Tablo looked up from the floor and immediately took off his headphones. "EXO right?" 

The boys nodded. 

"What are you doing here?" The rapper asked.

"We were actually on our way to the dance studio to meet up with 2NE1 sunbaenims, but i think we're lost." Suho answered and gave Tablo a sheepish smile.

Tablo laughed. "Follow me." He gestured and the boys followed.

 

author's note:
Hey it's been 2 days i think? So sorry, i was kind of busy the past few days. My sister & I were planning on what surprise we're gonna do to my mom this Mother's Day and yes it took us 2 days to finalize everything. Not sure if i can update tomorrow either. 

do comment ^^