Tomorrow

2NEXO Collaboration

(after YG went out the dance studio)

Right when the girls saw and heard the door shut, Bom, Dara and CL immediately went to Minzy.

 "Minzy-ah I never knew you liked this boy group." CL teased, hitting the maknae's arm playfully.

"I don't like them." Minzy denied with a serious look on but it was hard to believe it because of the dark shade of pink present on Minzy's cheeks.

Minzy actually admires the group. She finds them extremely skilled, especially in the field of dancing. Because she's a dancer herself, she would always lock her gaze at the main dancer in every music videos, dance practice videos and performances which is the reason why her interest in the boy grew. But she would never admit that to her co-members. Well, not now anyway.

Dara poked Minzy on her side. "Maknae, don't lie to us. We can tell that you like someone from that group." Dara said making the maknae blush even more if that was even possible. 

Bom could only laugh at the youngest member's situation and reaction. She found it rather amusing to see her blush and do such girly things like this because Minzy's not the type of girl who easily blushes when getting teased about who she likes.

As much as CL loves seeing Minzy blush and get flustered, they still have to know things about this boy group. "Wait guys, before we start teasing and interrogating Minzy about her crush, we need to do our work first which is finding out more informations about this boy group."

The 3 girls nodded at their leaders and sat on the floor, just like how they were arranged earlier today. 

"You don't really know anything about them?" She asked.

Dara shrugged. "I do know that they're all boys." She said making Bom & CL chuckle.

Minzy gave her a look while Dara just grinned.

The youngest sighed and shook her head. "So unnies, the first thing you need to know about this boy group is that they have 12 members." Minzy started.

Dara and Bom gasped. "That many?" Bom asked with wide eyes. "Are they cute? Handsome? Hot?"

"Ya, unnie, save your questions at the end of Minzy's introduction." CL scolded the eldest.

Bom pouted but continued listening to Minzy's introduction of the boys anyway. "They are divided into two, EXO-K & EXO-M."

"EXO-Kids and EXO.....Men? That's-" 

"Shut up." Minzy told the eldest.

Bom immediately closed and realized something, "Ya! I'm your unnie!" 

... and the introduction continued.

 


An hour passed and the girls were finally done taking in all the things Minzy told them about EXO. 

They now know that the group is divided into two; EXO-K who promotes in Korea and EXO-M who promotes in China. They also know that all the boys are good-looking which made Dara & Bom squeal in happiness and admiration.

The hardest part was when Minzy told them the names of the boys and when Minzy showed them a picture of the boys from her phone.

Dara sighed. "I forgot almost all of their names & faces already." She said while rubbing her forehead.

CL & Bom nodded in agreement. "I only remember the name Kris and the face with the big eyes." The leader said.

"I only remember Bacon because it's a food, and he's cute." Bom told them.

Minzy rolled her eyes. "It's Baekhyun unnie, not Bacon." She corrected.

"Baekhyun, Bacon, same thing." 

"Don't worry unnies, you don't need to memorize all of their names, just familiarize." Minzy told her co-members cheerfully.

"How many days did it take you to memorize all of their names?" Dara asked giving her a curious look.

Minzy blushed. "3 days." 

"You must really be a fan of them." CL smirked.

"I-i'm not that big of a fan, honestly." Minzy shyly denied.

Bom raised a brow at her statement. "Tell that to your phone full of EXO pictures." 

"Ya, Minji, do you like someone from that group?" CL finally asked.

Minzy covered her face, attempting to hide the blush on her cheeks. 

The 3 girls looked at her curiously. Minzy doesn't show this type of behavior in front of them. She never blushes when talking about boys, unless it's someone she likes.

Dara gasped. "She does!"

The unnies scooted closer towards Minzy. "Who?" Bom asked with a teasing smile playing on her lips.

Just when Minzy was about to respond, Hyun Suk entered the studio again. "I forgot to tell you, you and the boys will meet up here in the studio tomorrow afternoon."

"So soon?" CL asked.

"Yes. Your task for tomorrow will just be getting to know each other."

"So we're just gonna talk right?" Dara asked.

"It depends on you. If you want to get to know each other by other means, then sure, it's up to you." The CEO answered. He checked his watch and shoved both of his hands in his pockets. "Anyways, I have to meet up with Soo Man. Go back to your dorms and rest now, you practiced well."

2NE1 stood up and bowed. "Yes CEO, goodbye." 

When Hyun Suk closed the door, the girls ran to their bags and picked it up. Just then, the door opened, revealing a group of boys. 

"Hi! Wassup we 2NE1!" The deep voiced rapper copied their introduction.

The girls laughed. "What are you doing here?" CL asked their co-label mates. 

They dropped their bags infront of the mirror. "We're going to practice." G-Dragon answered vaguely. 

"We saw CEO on our way here, did something happen?" Daesung asked.

"Actually, yes. We were just told that we'll be having a collaboration with EXO and we'll be meeting them tomorrow." Minzy answered while wiping the sweat on her face. 

Seungri raised his brows. "EXO? Collaboration? SM & YG Collaboration? That's bizzare." 

"My words exactly." CL patted his shoulder as she passed by him. "Anyways, we'll be going now, enjoy practicing." 

"Yes. Be careful!" Taeyang said.

"Goodbye we 2NE1!" TOP joked making the girls laugh.

"Choi Seunghyun, shut up!" Bom yelled jokingly as the door closed and headed to their dorm to rest.


---

"Kyungsoo hyung, can you please cook for me?" Sehun pleaded the wide eyed boy who was just sitting lazily on the couch munching on his chips. 

Kai saw this and threw a pillow at the maknae but missed. "Sehun, you just ate. Stop bothering Kyungsoo hyung." 

Sehun grabbed the pillow that Kai threw and hugged it as he sulked. "I'm still hungry." He whined.

"Go get yourself an instant noodle. There's a lot in the cabinet." Kyungsoo told him with an annoyed look.

"Fine." Sehun stood up with a huff and threw the pillow at Kai hitting him right on the face. "That's for throwing that damn pillow at me earlier." With that, he stomped his way to the kitchen.

"THIS DAMN PILLOW DIDN'T EVEN HIT YOU." Kai yelled and rolled his eyes.

"Make sure you don't set the kitchen on fire Oh Sehun." Kris reminded him from the living room.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "It's just instant noodles hyung." 

"Whatever maknae." Kris retorted.

"HOLY GUYS!" The EXO-K leader screamed from his room. 

Because of the leader's scream, Sehun, who was putting hot water in his cup of instant noodles accidentaly poured hot water on his other hand which was holding the side of the instant noodles. "Ouch." Sehun hissed and ran to the sink to save his burnt hand.

"Suho, watch your language!" Xiumin scolded. 

Suho hurriedly ran to where most of the boys were lounging with his phone in his hand. "I'm sorry, but boys, CEO just texted me." He said while jumping like a little kid.

Sehun, who decided to just put an ice on the burnt part of his hand, ran to the living room to check what the commotion was all about. 

The boys looked at Suho weirdly. "What did he text you to make you all jumpy?" Kris asked.

Suho paused from his jumping session, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "We're going to meet up with 2NE1 sunbaenims tomorrow afternoon in yg building." He told them calmly even though his insides were jumping already. 

It took the boys exactly 4 seconds to take the information in and when it did, the only thing you can hear inside the dorm are the yells and shouts of all the boys. Even Sehun who got his hand burnt yelled and spazzed with the members, forgetting about the instant noodles on top of the kitchen counter. 

"Ya guys, calm down!" Baekhyun ordered, being the only calm one inside the dorm.

Upon hearing Baekhyun's order they all went quiet. "Seriously guys? You're going to go crazy because of them? Really? Can you all just take the information in without screaming? It's annoying." He nagged. 

Most of the boys remained quiet, too shocked to hear and see him burst like that but Kris gave him a y look and Chanyeol just furrowed his brows at his friend.

Baekhyun noticed the silence and gazes so he ruffled his hair, huffed and went to his room.

Once the door of his room shut close, the 11 boys looked at each other. "What's gotten into him?" Luhan mumbled and sat down on the sofa. 

The others shrugged and silently sat down on the floor and sofa. 

"What do you think is wrong with him?" Lay asked Chanyeol, Baekhyun's bestfriend. 

Chanyeol leaned forward, putting his left elbow on his left knee and resting his chin on his left hand. "I think he doesn't like 2NE1." 

Kris snickered. "It's obvious." 

Luhan then clapped his hands twice getting the attention of the boys. "Guys, let's forget about what just happened and continue on with life." Luhan smiled. 

Chen raised a brow at him. "You have a life?"

"Excuse me?!" 

And they all laughed. 

 

Author's note:

i'm disappointed with this chapter, i don't know if you find this chapter boring or not, but if you do find this boring i'm sorry, and don't worry, i'll try my best to make the next chapter fun. 

do comment ^^