Ep 04

From Love with Stars

“Hyung, saranghae!”

Minsoo choked his own coke, patting his chest harshly. “What? What are you saying?”

Niel giggled. “Gwenchana, sarangiya!”

Chanhee and Byunghun laughed, clutching to their stomach. “Finally,” they sighed dreamily. “Niel is confessing to Minsoo hyung.” They stared each other with lacing fingers, they smiled widely. “Have a nice relationship.”

Shaking his head, Minsoo blubbered. “I don’t know what are you guys saying about… mind to explain it to me?”

“Hyung!” Niel yapped. “It is the latest movie –“

“ –DRAMA, Niellie!” Chanhee interjected, smiling to Byunghun, who was sharing the same exuberant expression.

“Yep, DRAMA recently been aired in the television. You know, love is such a sweet feeling.” the twenty years old (and still growing) lad confessed. “The feeling is so, so and so bitter but sweet in the same time. I can’t believe I would say this but… this would be the best drama ever!”

“Uh, Niel…”Minsoo shrugged. “You know that you’d been saying those words countless time whenever new dramas or movies had been released.

“No, no, no…” Niel shook his head. Raising his forefinger and pointing towards the innocent older, he declared. “This one is so much different than the others.”

“Yeah, because it has a lot of kisses scenes.” Byunghun mumbled.

“Yes,” Niel agreed. “Wait! What? No!” he cried in denial after three seconds late of the supposed response making both of the twenty one years old couple laughed hard and leaving the twenty two years old hyung sighed in abysmal.

“Guys, it is just a drama…” Minsoo exhaled noisily.

“And Niel loves it!” Chanhee quipped. “Like how he loves –“

Adeptly, the said Niel moved to Chanhee’s side and shut the conversation up. “Let’s go to the ice-cream parlor. My treat, I guess.” He chuckled awkwardly.

Looking with curiosity, Minsoo nodded along with the acknowledging Byunghun who was smirking triumphantly. Love, after all is great.

 

 


Hello!

GUESS WHO IS DECIDED TO BACK! XD

HAH… IT’D BEEN A LONG TIME AND YEAH, I NEED MY TEEN TOP SUPPLY AFTER HARD WEEKS LABORING MY MIND WITH STUDIES AND GUESS WHAT…

I THINK I’D MESSING UP WITH THE CAPS LOCK.

Hah. Well, so… I was hooking with the ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’ and yeah, the drama is so, so and so GOOD till I forget the main reason why I MUST seen the drama (of course because it has my HUSBAND in that drama –Do Kyungsoo duhh) haha. So, I spend my weekend, not entirely sleeping in the night only to catch the drama with couple episodes. Haha

Okaii… and yesh! I make TEEN TOP grown up in this chapter (ONLY THIS CHAPTER)… because… you know I can. Haha… anyway, I’m going to be back with my hectic schedules and yeah, I should update my XiuHan’s story first! It’d been abandoned too long and GOSH, THE AUTHOR NOTE IS SO LONG SO I’LL STOP HERE!

Bubye…

And don’t forget to leave the feedbacks and yeah, subscribe if you like (Lots of loves to 21 subscribers and oh, an upvoter there… you guys are cute!)!!!!