Ep 03

From Love with Stars

It was raining and the whole kids were happy to soak themselves under the pitter patters of the misty liquids.

“The clouds are crying!” Changhyun exclaimed, forefinger pointing up to the sky. He blinked hastily when a drop of the rain fell down on his cheek. He giggled merrily and jumped happily before turning around, watching another five kids were busy scampering out from the house in the same time.

“Hurry up!” Four years old Changhyun shrieked, waving his hands over too excitedly.

Jonghyun, being the smallest one in the group sneakily slipped off from the rowdy circle, he stuck his tongue out and cheered giddily watching the other tangled with each other in searching the shoes. “Slow pokes.” He teased.

“Yah, Choi Jonghyun! Come back here and say once again in front of me.” Daniel, four years old kid shouted furiously. He pumped his fist and showed the small ball to Jonghyun, who has already running to Changhyun.

The maknaes line cheerfully hopped and skipped around, playing with the pouring rain.

Whilst Chanhee and Byunghun calmly searched their shoes, Minsoo and Daniel kept pestering each other, accusing who had stolen their shoes.

The rain became heavier but not too hard for the kids, they still could play under it.

“Found it!” Chanhee exclaimed, showing his shoes and Byunghun’s to the boy who followed him like a lost puppy (or maybe a chicken). Byunghun giggled and showed his thumb up, silently congratulated Chanhee for his success on finding the shoes.

“C’mon, Byung. We need to hurry up or otherwise the rain will stop.” Chanhee said, handing the shoes to the kid.

Much for six years old boy to have a nosebleed when his crush was crouching down, helping him to wear the shoes.

“Minsoo-hyung, look! Chanhee and Byunghun-hyung already found their shoes. Where are our shoes hiding?” Daniel, five years old boy pouted.

“How supposed I to know?” Minsoo being the oldest (he was seven years old) massaged his disheveled temple. “This is so hard than addition and subtraction,” he grunted.

“Ad-addition? Sub-subtration? What’s that?” Daniel asked. “Is that the words used when the appas working?”

“Huh?” Minsoo furrowed his brows. “Ani. This is much harder than that. You have to use your lots, lots of fingers and it will get harder when you use the feet fingers,” he nodded remorsefully.

Daniel awed. “Really? That’s hard…”

“The rain has stop!”

Both of the kids twisted their heads to the garden. Their face became crestfallen and Daniel eventually sobbing.

“I want to see rain,” Daniel whined.

Minsoo bit his lips, rushing into the house. “Umma, could you please ask Uncle Jihoon and ask him to pour the rain again?”

 

 


Anyone know this crack joke? No? okay… hide myself under the bed accompanied with my Dino Puff.