Ep 01

From Love with Stars

Little Byunghun wasn’t the best when he got angry, especially when he all out to prepare his life, hmm… his love life. His little feeling grew stronger and stronger each seconds whenever he saw the brunette boy (in his age) running around with baby Changhyunnie.

His heart fluttered and small shade of scarlet color grew on his cheeks instantly. Butterflies flew around the twist knots in his stomach and he felt tranquility swept him off. Much for the six years old boy to develop such a poetic romantic in himself.

“Byung-hyung!”

Pudgy Changhyun skipped giddily to the dazed Byunghun.

Oh, boy!

Did God love him very much?

Behind Changhyun, he saw the brunette boy struggled from Jonghyun’s tight embrace while crying for him.  His heart quenched into a very, very complicated and complex knots and he ran to the boys.

“Byung-“

“Jonghyun!” The heroic Byung came in rescue. He placed his hands on his hip, glaring murderously to the sheepish Jonghyun who silently released the struggling brunette.

The brunette quickly jumped into Byunghun’s embrace and Byunghun could feel the blood hastily s to his cheeks.

“You’re warm! Are you okay? Why do you look feverish?” The brunette rapped, hands flailing on Byunghun’s sweaty forehead and red cheeks. “Oh my god, Byunghun! Talk to me, don’t just stand here!”

Byunghun swallowed the fact that his crush was holding him like crazy and he felt like he wanted to pass out.

“Byunghun!”

Byunghun blinked. The darkness enshrouded him. “Chanhee-“ He muttered softly.

And little Byunghun did pass out in the embrace of frantic Chanhee.

 

 


Uh, hello there! Thanks for subscribing and stay tuned for the next episode. I don’t know how to describe the story is but I guess you could say it’ll be drabbles, lots of drabbles (something weird is going to happen –fluff, , angst?) and the thing will be stupid like pabo voice, Chunji in his hamster shrill voice.