Chapter One

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Donghae!”

Not ing again… Donghae thinks as Minho tries to catch up to him in the corridor.

It’s not as though Donghae hates the year-younger student, he’s just a bit fed up with the whole scheme the younger has to get into his pants.

Donghae is proud to say that he’s still very much in fact a . He doesn’t want to be like all of the other guys in the school, bragging about how many times they’ve managed to score with chicks in indecent places.

He likes to think that he’s a lot more mature than most of the brats that call themselves the seniors of their high school. He certainly feels a lot more mature even though he’s less experienced in the dating/ department.

Every day he is constantly reminded that the only person probably just as mature as him is Hyukjae, the only other proud-to-be-a- senior.

And maybe his best friend Jessica.

Or maybe not, he mentally corrects when he sees her running straight towards him like a freight train.

Back onto the current problem at hand, Minho is still yelling through the corridor, moving forward to Donghae at a reasonable pace.

Quickly manoeuvring through the crowds of teenagers within the not nearly wide enough hall, Donghae grasps Jessica’s arm before she can run straight past him, and sprints forward, the poor girl in tow.

Grinning slightly, he notices that Minho has fallen behind, the muffled shout of, “Where’d he go?”, confirming the reality further.

Jessica taps her small foot on the linoleum floor once they are seated in their next class, grimacing slightly as she catches her breath and winces when stretching her arm that feels like it was almost dislocated with the force of being intercepted and dragged along.

“He’s still after you then?” She rolls her eyes, wishing that the persistent kid would just give up; Donghae is definitely way too good for the likes of Minho.

“Yep, and I’m pretty much sick of it. I thought it was kind of cute at the start but then I realised that all he wanted me for was because no one has had me yet.”

Donghae sighs, trying to unburden himself from the stress and worry of what would happen if he was to be alone with the younger male. What was Minho even capable of anyway?

Startling slightly as the door opens, Donghae finds himself letting out a relieved huff as Hyukjae’s head pops around the corner, smiling when spotting the two sitting already.

“I thought I was going to be too early,” He confesses, sitting on the other side of Donghae, “I heard Minho was looking for you?”

“Don’t even go there,” Donghae mutters, idly fiddling with a pencil abandoned on the desk.

“You don’t have to worry, I’m probably just as annoyed at the kid as you are,” Hyukjae chuckles, cocking his head playfully to the side and glancing at Donghae.

Jessica finds herself feeling like an intruder with Hyukjae’s fond look directed towards Donghae, she feels as if she has stumbled upon a private moment only meant for the two.

“Why would you be annoyed? Other than the fact that the whole charade is getting pretty old pretty fast…” Donghae questions before trailing off, patiently searching for Hyukjae’s reasoning.

“Because unlike him, I hopefully have a chance at claiming your heart, Lee Donghae. You know how fond I am of you, and I hate to see that idiot running after you only to try to end up stealing what was never and never will be his to take.”

“You always word your confessions so well, Hyukjae. I find it hard to refuse every time.”

“Then don’t.”

Donghae looks up to meet Hyukjae’s eyes, “You know I have to for now.”

“Yes, but I don’t see why you won’t let me bend your little rule, I’m hardly going to molest you. I have a lot more respect for you than that.”

“I know…” Donghae sighs, really feeling sorry for himself and Hyukjae. He was secretly quite fond of the elder as well.

Jessica rolls her eyes, inwardly cringing at how painful it is to watch the two flirt without the complete casualness and ty innuendos, both keeping it shy yet deep and meaningful.

“I don’t see why you won’t date him, Donghae. You both like each other, Hyukjae’s hardly going to turn you into a raging man- or anything like that,” Jessica mentions, exasperated with both of the males stuck due to Donghae’s internal war with his morals.

“It’s okay, Jessica. He knows I won’t ever hurt him. I’m just waiting for the day when he allows me to love him with reciprocation of my feelings… Wait, he likes me?” Hyukjae realises the implications of Jessica’s words, feeling his heart trying to burst from his chest as a light dusting of pink finds its way to Donghae’s cheeks.

Before Donghae can confirm the fact, the bell rings shrill and commanding, students starting to flood the room before the teacher orders attention and resumes from where he finished yesterday.

 

Once class is finished, it is time to go home. Minho’s last opportunity to bother Donghae had occurred at lunch, resulting in why Donghae, Jessica and Hyukjae were in class so early.

Hyukjae does not get another chance to talk to Donghae about his feelings before the brunette is dragging Jessica out of the classroom and to their lockers, wanting to be home as soon as possible.

All Hyukjae is able to do is stare at the empty doorway in bewilderment, seriously considering how to understand the precious teenager’s actions and what it means in regards to the chance he has with him.

 

“Holy ,” Donghae curses before ducking behind Jessica, Minho trying to spot him amongst the student body.

“You’re going to have to face him one day,” Jessica states, turning to look calmly into deep chocolate orbs, swirling with overwhelming discomfort.

“Let’s not have today be the day, alright?” He mutters, quickly shoving his books into his bag before locking the door to his locker and carefully placing himself out of Minho’s view.

However, luck is far from being on Donghae’s side that Thursday afternoon. Minho spots him with impossible accuracy.

“, Jessica. Save me!” He wails, clinging to the blonde girl’s waist with a mask of pure terror woven into his face.

“You have to fight your own battles, sweetie,” and with that said, she carefully unwinds his clinging hold, turning him to face the horror inducing threat of an over-eager Minho trying to sweet talk his way into giving Donghae something he really doesn’t want.

“Hey Donghae hyung, I haven’t seen you all day!” Minho beams uncharacteristically, sickening Donghae with the fake demeanour the boy is putting on just to get him for one night.

The way Minho rakes his eyes down Donghae’s figure has the elder grimacing in disgust, feeling like a cheap , only good for satisfying others with no self-worth.

Donghae has always been well aware of his blessings of being incredibly good-looking. He never had used it to his advantage, never indulged himself in trying to look good for someone.

He knows that even though his legs are not long, they’re still considered y due to the toned thighs yet slimness. His is curved just right, and he’s well-endowed on the other side too. His stomach is not that defined yet he’s slim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter