The Tree

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a look of solemnity, the mansion seemed to have everything it should have. A restaurant-like kitchen, a huge dining area, two huge master’s bedrooms, four neat guestrooms; with bathrooms in each room, servant’s quarters, a large living room, two large basements,  a library, and a personal prayer room. The house was neatly furnished with heavy curtains covering the windows as the household’s owner peeps through it. He was taken away by an eerie sound of the huge mansion doors swinging open as he turns his head to see his sister. She skipped towards him as he turned away.

“What brings you here,” he asked as he held onto his cane lightly. His sister did not speak as she instead walked by him, tugging onto his legs. He tried to shoo her away, but she wouldn’t let go. Wiggling his legs lightly didn’t do any good either. She hugged onto his leg, until he could no longer move an inch with it. He eyed her lightly as she took in with the contact, but all she could give was an innocent stare.

He was impatient, as he knows that simply asking her to go away would never work. He tried grasping onto something and used his leg’s strength to pull the other one out of her embrace, but it only caused him to trip which made her giggle. He gave a disgusted expression as he walked away, but she started to follow him to the couch.

The girl sat down comfortably with her legs barely reaching the floor as the elder faced her. Her lips started to move as she finally started to talk. “Oppa, I want to play with you.” Her eyes could show off her innocence as she swayed her short legs playfully. Her bother could only frown at how his patience gets shorter every time she’d ask him to play. He didn’t want to and there was no way he was going to play with her in public although, he also didn’t want her to interact with other children.

Yes, he was strict, for all he knows was that keeping her safe is what’s best for everyone. He picked her up as he had her cradled in his arms and brought her to her room where one of the maids exited after she renewed the beddings to the child’s bed. Before she exited, her master eyed her fiercely and she understood that she should keep zipped and words reserved about the matter.

Yoongi put her down on the bed and left the lonesome girl inside. The room was huge, too huge for a girl alone. It was one of the two large master’s bedrooms. Along with it was a nice view of the playground she went to earlier and the group of friends she encountered was still there, laughing happily. She envies the view she’s seeing. People are happy talking and bonding to others, while she’s inside the prison of their own home. She needed some company and all she had was the cat that pranced around everywhere, but it was not with her now. It’s outside. Their mansion doesn’t allow pets. She’d stare out the window for hours these past few days, and the time she coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter